Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Who remembers RLCs' "The EXPO" at Plantation Coffee?
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 16, 2008 02:23AM

thank for the kind thoughts. What I miss the most is the great customers that soon became friends. and the smell of fresh roasted coffee.

Yes we had an agreement with the Xpo

But the real story is how Tony Cunningham is a cult leader.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Fuzzymug18 ()
Date: September 16, 2008 05:04AM

But how does THE EXPO involve Tony Cunningham? If the contract agreement was written up between Chase and Dale, why is Tony brought into the picture of this?

I hope for reimbursement of your damaged property. Matter of fact, I anticipate reimbursement. No contracted agreement should be breached without action from the damaging party.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 16, 2008 09:13AM

hey Fuzzy in your last post you asked some questions that sure sound like Tonyisms or your just being sympathedic so cut the crap be honest and tell us really why your here.

The Expo was the direct by product of SOMA and the mission statement they had, was to reach out to the youth by way of evangelism. it was all insured by Radiant Life Cult and yes Tony showed up a couple of times.
if you did not know Tony preaches that he is the head athority at Radiant life and all who submit to his lordship will recieve a spiritual covering. I handeled this matter first by dealing with Chase, remember this is when Jon Richards was acting out all that he had been discipled with by Tony. I then had to find out who was now incharge and that was Dale M. That was a dead end so I took it to the man incharge MR. Tony. Tony preaches absolute authority but negates any or all responsibility of being a pastor. He has no regard for the people takes advantage of. To make matters worse and to show you how much of a back stabbing guy that Tony is he had his inter circle boycotting Plantation. all becauce I questioned the validity of his teaching of Spirtual Parenting and his missuse of Spiritual Authority.

I suggest that you read all the postings regarding RLc here on the Rick Ross web site.

I hope this clears up any of your questions
Fuzzymug18
But how does THE EXPO involve Tony Cunningham? If the contract agreement was written up between Chase and Dale, why is Tony brought into the picture of this?

I hope for reimbursement of your damaged property. Matter of fact, I anticipate reimbursement. No contracted agreement should be breached without action from the damaging party.

Posted by: Fuzzymug18 ()
Date: September 16, 2008 12:19PM

Tonyisms? I'm honestly asking these questions with phrases from my own vocabulary. Does it bother you?

I am being sympathetic because there is so little that I know. All I know is the end result: missing friends.

Never knew what happened with the Richards, Childs, Flores', Simons, Retas, Davis', Otts etc.

Never knew what happened with Plantation/EXPO
Never knew what had happened to most of my friends, I ask questions but have found them distant or non-responsive

I come to this site and I read some background of those I was curious of their happenings.

I'm also reading as much as I can to bear witness to any healing that this forum has brought. There's a lot for me to catch up on.

i can see how people avoid confrontation, especially in matters of money. That the original contract holders avoid addressing their responsibility for any reason is irresponsible.

I had always thought the EXPO was a private endeavor of Chase's and not a group endeavor from SOMA. That's why I was questioning Tony's involvement. Does that make sense? Why hold any man or woman responsible, evil or good, for what is not their responsibility?

Why accuse a steakhouse for food sickness if you were, in fact, poisoned by Chipotle? (I have been food poisoned by Chipotle by the way).

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: September 17, 2008 03:47AM

I don't want to deny fuzzymug18 of his perspective and voice on here but would at least like to let everyone know that his perspective is as an elders son (Mancillas). I don't know what this means and where this particular elder is on all of the issues but I wanted to at least let everyone know that his perspective could possibly be tainted by being in the inner circle and connected.

Fuzzymug18...........if you take the time to read through all of these forums you will find most of the answers to your questions. And yes I agree that you sound like Tonyisms on here. I hope you truly open your eyes to what has gone on around you. There has been much spiritual abuse and destructiveness that has been covered in detail on these forums. The experiences and discussions on these forums are from real people who have been hurt and spiritually abused. There are so many accounts that it is a shame that the church is trying to dismiss the forum as lies and deception. I feel the church has lied and deceived the very word of God for a very long time by perpetuating Tonys bad teachings. You are young still and raised in the Radiant Life system. I know that you are smart and strongly encourage you to step back and consider all of the testimonies. I can also tell you that I have spoken to many people who have not even come on here to express their hurt and the destructiveness to them and their families. There are many more who have moved on. You and the church can discredit me all you want but I don't care. I am moving on but it doesn't change my experience and the value of talking, learning from it, and trying to warn others of a very spirtually abusive and destructive church. I think in the end Tony, the elders, and the pastors have to take total responsibility and figure out how to restore the body. I certainly haven't seen any of that yet. It has just been alot of dismissing and attempts to discredit those who are speaking out. Cmon, I have never seen a church where so many people have been abused and are speaking out. Wake up everyone at Radiant Life.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: September 17, 2008 06:52AM

Okay, I really messed up. I received a PM from someone who basically reminded me about why we are here and put me back in check. I appreciated the PM and can say that I was wrong in accusing fuzzynavel of being someone and outing them. We should be able to come on here freely and not worry about being exposed. I did it for the longest time. I made a big mistake and I am sorry. If fuzzynavel is the person that I say he is then I am wrong for revealing his name. If he is not the person I say he is then I am wrong for accusing. I am wrong either way. I am so sorry and wish I could take it back as I was working on emotion and not thinking. So to all of you and to fuzzynavel I am sorry. I will not do anything like that again as I want people to feel that they are risking nothing in coming on here. I am going to take a break from posting for a while as I am actually doing so much better in my healing and getting over the whole negative Radiant Life Experience. Later for awhile.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2008 07:17AM by whatajoke.

Posted by: onlyateen ()
Date: December 27, 2009 12:19PM

yupyup i do and me and my family personally know the owner and his fam im supr close to both daughters :) my mom even worked @ Plantation! i also believe there were other reasons that Plantation went out of business though

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 09, 2010 02:54AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.