RG-Stair is a destructive force in the community
Posted by: Stairite ()
Date: May 03, 2004 10:19PM

I have created a forum for people to speak out against Brother Stair. And the reason for this is he does not deserve to be called a man of God. He is as false as they come. And I just simply wish to utalize the forum I created to help others understand exactly that. Hes a child of hell, hes nothing more than a con artist with a world wide outreach.
I we can work together to expose him. As a matter of fact today May 3rd is Brother Stair's birthday. This is of no importance of course but I just thought I would share that with you. Perhaps just a interesting side note of nothing else. Anyway if you wouldnt mind I would very much enjoy it if any of you would take the time to visit my forum Anti-Overcomer Ministry Forum
[www.BrotherStair.cjb.net] for anyone with some time on your hands we would appreciate your input over there. Thanks for your wonderfull site and as always Ill be back. I just dont use the net much anymore. God Bless you All!

Tim

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 04, 2004 12:21AM

For those who have not heard of Stair see

[www.culteducation.com]

What happened regarding the criminal charges against Stair?

Were they dropped or what?

Date: May 04, 2004 09:57AM

Dunno, but was wondering the same thing.
Today is or was Brother Stair's birthday.
71 year old heathen he is now.

Date: May 09, 2004 04:34AM

Hey thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read this thread. I really appreciate it and hope to see ya over at the forum.
[www.BrotherStair.cjb.net]

Posted by: Lardlad ()
Date: December 27, 2005 06:17PM

Ralph is something. I thought he was facing prison time for some hijinks a couple of years ago?

If you can get your hands on a shortwave radio you can hear ol' Ralph going like gangbusters 24/7 on various stations. A lot of cult-like Christian groups on shortwave that can't get on mainstream AM/FM stations.

Re: RG-Stair is a destructive force in the community
Date: December 20, 2009 04:52PM

[brostair.proboards.com] for discussions about Brother Ralph Gordon Stair of Faith Cathedral/Overcomer Ministries.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.