Can Someone Help Me Figure This Out?
Posted by: JanieBeast ()
Date: February 09, 2007 07:23AM

My parents started going to a small, more charismatic church . I believe it's called "River of Life." Then they bought "healing water" from the church for $58 a bottle. I was a little suspicious but I found out that it was Mona Vie Acai berry stuff. That seemed pretty harmless I guess.

Well now they're all hepped up about the "Be In Health" program in Georgia. Does anyone know about this? My parents have been heading this way for years. Healing via spiritual means. What church are they affiliated with? I couldn't tell from the site. "Be In Health " is headed up by Henry Wright at the Pleasant Valley Church in Thomaston, Georgia. [www.pleasantvalleychurch.net] Can you all help me look at the site and determine just what these people are called? I am guessing Pentecostal?

Any information would be greatly appreciated! I need to get my own mind on track and start undoing the damage. To know the enemy, what the boundaries are, etc., will help me a lot. They are trying to find a way to communicate with me through any means (I cut them off a year ago) and want me to go to this "healing center."

Thanks!

Jane[/url]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.