Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Potters House UK
Posted by: naboth675 ()
Date: April 29, 2007 09:38PM

I want to report that I have recently recieved a phone call froma friend of mine who was the subject of an attempted abduction on the streets of South London recently.

He was putting up posters late on friday evening outside the Potter's Hosue in Rotherhithe when a group who were watching him attepted to ambush him by racing up in a black car, jumping out and giving chase. As my friend ran he was taunted by Pastor Peter Ajala who said "Look, he's trying to get away. You can't get away!"

As my friend tried to evande Ajala he noticed two men step out into the street in front of him to block him off. Spinning round and suddenly changing direction he made his way the other way down the street where Ajala was heard to shout "Grab him!" Another man appeared in front of the fleeing placarder and grabbed him. A tustle ensued where the protester's bag was removed and the contents taken. By this time Ajala had caught up and ordered his disciples with him to take the man into the building. It was at this point he broke free and another chase ensued.

My frind told me he thought he had given them the slip by going into a pedestrianised walkway but hid when he heard a vehicle approaching quickly at the end of the lane. It was the same black car that he saw Ajala jump out of and the vehicle waited for about 20 seconds before speeding away aggressively in an attempt to find the man.

Needless to say I am shocked by this level of agression not to mention the abusive and threatening message left in the guestbook of my website some time later which claimed "I know who you are"

By the way. My friend was putting up placards with the question asking if they knew how much Pastor Nigel Brown really earned. These guys are really militant.

regards...naboth675

[www.habakkuk2-4.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Potters House UK
Posted by: Starsalyer ()
Date: July 24, 2008 08:45PM

I am not surprised about the aggresive manner in which Potters house uk deals with its critics this goes all the way back to the foundering church of Peter Beyerman which was in Chingford Rd, walthamstow.

There were numerous occasions of the church having arguements with local residents over noise pollution and parking problems, during this time several cars were damaged and there was even talk that some local residents have been assaulted by members of the church.

However I feel that this more than likely a small percentage off the congration doing such things. The reasoning behind this is that I myself was member of the church for about three years and I enjoyed my time in the church and although some of the members and to be fair most of the leadership have an agressive and arrogant view of christianity, I still feel that it was a positive experience in my life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.