Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Destructive cult in san Diego
Posted by: sametanner ()
Date: December 22, 2006 06:36AM

For what it's worth, I agree with the RRmoderator or other party that said posting about a cult or cult leader is compassion for those who may yet be caught unawares by the cult.

Vengeance is putting a bullet in the cult leader's head. Ratting them out on the internet via this site or another web site is being smart and responsible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Destructive cult in san Diego
Posted by: abigailann1977 ()
Date: December 26, 2006 01:45AM

sametanner
For what it's worth, I agree with the RRmoderator or other party that said posting about a cult or cult leader is compassion for those who may yet be caught unawares by the cult.

Vengeance is putting a bullet in the cult leader's head. Ratting them out on the internet via this site or another web site is being smart and responsible.

Its just so tricky when you are dealing with"gods people" I dont want to do anything to offend God or ...I was helped at that ministry in a very weird yet supernatural way. I had demons cast out, and as weird as that sounds, it was a reality. Ie learned tho, thru others that were spiritually abused, that they too, had good experiences in bad places/churches/groups. See, i went there sort of like the broken down man on the road that the samritan took care of. I assumed these christians would treat me as such. Mend to my wounds and send me home, but they said, "Follow the Lord"---which meant stay in our group! They convinced me of two things, 1) I had MPD and 2) that only a TRUE christian lays down their whole life and relies on god. Trying to convince me to forsake ALL and be in their group, which supposedly was Gods calling for me. I had a 13 year old son 3000 miles away and wanted desperately to go home and raise him and they called it IDOLATRY! These people painted God as a sick, arrogant, sadistical, unreasonable madman. Yet, i know from personal experiences (being filled with the holy spirit) that God is a heck of a lot of love!

One guy lost his whole family to this group, yet he was so convinced in the leaders teachings that hes too far gone to talk sense to him. I told him it was a cult and he just rambled on about MPD and unsaved parts (that go to hell, lol)---saying that the MPD, the fragments of a person go to hell unless, they pop out and repent! Did you ever hear such madness? Would an orderly God, allow fragments of a person to go to hell? I mean these ple were NUTZ!

Every emotion i had was a friggin part! They had me naming an emotion because they claimed it was a part.

So anyhow, im venting here, but yep, they said if i left the group, God wold basically chastise me, the devil kill me and so on...quite the motivation to stay no? I knew these people were insane...they didnt believe in medicince or doctors, tv, secular ANYTHING! No value for family, just total obedience to God and just a fanatical extremism similar to the pharisees of the bible. PLus they got into all that weird stuff, illuminti, satanists infiltrating churches, they believed that doctors, police, government was all infiltrated by satanists and crap. They were/are nutz!!!!

So when i saw the site about nccg, i just about jumped outta my skin, because they are so similar to what experienced. Lies, lies and more lies. Guilt fear intimidation to keep a hold on you. PLus a HEAVY emhasis on prohecy. They were supposed prophets, claiming all sorts of things about me.

Jesus is tender, kind and merciful. Yes, he is stern too, but loving as well. I hope in due time, as i am raw with spiritual wounds, that i can tell my story in full and link it to your site nccg_concern. God forbid anyone else have to suffer the extreme abuse i endured in this cult! They claimed I would be chastized? I think it may be the other way around. If God is just and fair, loving and merciful, than I shall prevail victoriously from all this and may they be punished in some fashion for the extreme abuse layed upon me.

well rick, you can delete my abigail1977 account. My origional one does work at home.

Merry Christmas!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.