Victory Outreach
Posted by: maya ()
Date: April 23, 2006 10:41PM

Hi,

I was in V.O in Europe for 2 years and got out some time ago. I am wondering if there are other ex members on this forum??

Options: ReplyQuote
Victory Outreach
Posted by: leysette ()
Date: September 29, 2007 10:09AM

maya
Hi,

I was in V.O in Europe for 2 years and got out some time ago. I am wondering if there are other ex members on this forum??
yes there is..i was a victim of the ministry i'm just leaving i was there about a year or so and got so brain washed i have only been saved about a year and i was able to see that some thing is just not right in this ministry first of all our actions should match our belifes and they dont in vo..remember christ is against leadership that serves itself then others..pray for me sister and all the others that will soon leave...

Re: Victory Outreach
Posted by: tom orourke ()
Date: March 24, 2012 01:49PM

Yes i wish i could find the post i just posted for you. I know criminal defense investigators that work in caklifornias prisons. While these guys deal only with RICCO cases(gang cases). A drop out from a gang i wont mention was asked what is up with VO. He told the person that it was a phony business for the orginazion to hide money,put their own guys through the home when they get out. They are dirty. The bible is a double edge sword and they use it . You cant win an argument with them. You have to trust God and walk away. They will tell other members not to talk to you. I hope your sisters get out before they take all their money.

Posted by: Concerned101 ()
Date: January 21, 2013 12:54AM

Well looks like nobody's commented in a while bout Vo but I noticed the negative comments and can't help but see the similarities in the current Vo I'm in now for the last ten years ice witnessed this type of structural operations without change. Year after year people leave because of undisciplined leaders abuseing their authority and using it as a weapon of destruction instead of building others up. I've seen our youth pastor literally tell someone he can't sing in the worship team anymore because he was dating a sister in the church that he's now engaged to and will be getting married this summer. It's unfortunate these things happen in church yet people are wiser now and Vo is getting exposed I have seen so much unspiritual things done all in the name of jesus I'm sorry I've supported this movement year after year only to feel as if it was all for nothing I will be attending church elsewhere real soon.

Posted by: dtindall11 ()
Date: January 14, 2017 03:26AM

It all depends on which church your in.

In VO Portland, people are encouraged to date (as long as they are not in the rehab home), and many relationships are developed in the church.

Its not strict and the head of the church, he encourages people to marry if they truly love each other. He has helped many members in the church get their lives together.

I myself served as Head Staff of the VO Portland Recovery Home for a few months and currently I'm assistant head usher in the church.

However there are other VO Churches that do sadly abuse their power and control over their people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.