Upgraded Message Board is now Responsive
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 20, 2015 06:44PM

Upgrade to the message board to Responsive now makes it easy to use on any electronic device, smart phone, notebook, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
does anyone know anything about teleletsai church in new kensington pa
Posted by: lookingup ()
Date: March 18, 2017 05:29AM

I am new to the forum. I don't know if I am doing this correctly. A young friend of mine met someone from a church I had not heard of. They told her she cannot read the Bible on her own but need a teacher who knows greek and Hebrew, trying to persuade her to go to their church. They spoke very sarcastically when she tried to question some of the scriptures they used saying that most churches aren't teaching correctly. I looked up the church website and watched some videos. I found the teaching very different than any church I have been to. Unless I am truly in the dark, it seemed fine in parts, and then some remarks seemed downright ridiculous or heretical but the people in the pictures seem very nice. I drove to look at the building on a weekday. It looked like a compound and was gated. I have been reading the message board here. my question is this the same Rick Knapp of bible speaks and is his teaching the same? Why the name of the church and he is a spin off and on his own. I did not have a good feeling about it but maybe I don't know the Bible well enough.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.