Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: What ever happened with the following at RLC?
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 19, 2008 01:23PM

FuzzyMu…g ......I mean SmugMug18
You have just stepped into the ring of God Fearing, Christ Loving, Holy Spirit Guided Warriors! You better cough up with the truth or we will expose your motives!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you truly seek questions then go ask Greg & Kathy Skinner what is there position is regarding all the “supposed allegations of Spiritual Abuse at Radiant Life Ccuullt….” (sorry I just can’t put the word Church behind the phrase Radiant Life) Then you might ask them what ever happened to their children?
What happened to the daughter & son? Are they the still believing in God or are they still dealing with years of neglect and spiritual Abuse

You have posted some rhetorical questions and I believe your true motives are to stir the pot. I also believe you have recently had a conversation with Tony and He gave you these things to think about and ponder. So here you are with a bunch of people who love God and are trusting God, so are you going to be honest? or are you trying to pull some wool over our eyes.

The evidence of spiritual abuse is overwhelming! Just read through the testimonies here. The Fruit of this false teacher is devastating!!! Just for one moment consider this; if God was in charge and God was being truly worshiped would you have families torn into pieces over Tonys Teaching like Spiritual Parenting ?????

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Fuzzymug18 ()
Date: September 20, 2008 04:24AM

God's knows and judges me by my motives. I posed questions to gather information for myself. I thought this place was to help get answers to my many questions. I am not lying in saying that I know very little.

Maybe this makes me a monster for not caring enough to investigate into what has happened to these people. I try to read through these pages and pages of this forum and I try to get a picture of things, yet when I ask a few simple questions, just to get accurate information, I get a page of angry responses and name-calling. SMUGMUG?! Fuzzynavel? This all sounds like elementary school.

I don't know. I can only assume what you all think you know of me. That you'd think I can't think for myself or use sound judgment. That as a living, breathing human being, I can't see death and manipulation. That my mind is too weakened because of my involvement in this church.

In response to you, BraveHeart. I don't need to question the Skinner family when I've already seen what disfunction in a family can do to it. What happens in their family is their business, and each member in that family is responsible for themselves and their walk with God.

The problem is that individuals should know how to judge truth for themselves. What is taught should be tested with your heart, with our God and with his word before it is brought into the core of ourselves.

You stance in thinking that a teaching is destructive is assuming that people are idiots. How could a teaching tear a family apart? it's not the teaching, it's the decision to act on it or not. Adopt it or not.

With the beatitudes in Matthew alone, I have the teaching of our savior Christ. With that instruction I find many answers in my walk with him.

I didn't want spiritual parenting, my parents have offered me loads of support. I know that they love me and they've done so much to think for myself. To step outside of the box to see the greater picture. What more can one ask from their parents? My family is an inspiration to me of how there can be healing from dysfunction. Freedom from accusation and bitterness. And not burdened with religion and trying to impress men.

As for this forum, I do not feel welcome here. I came here with questions and I've been accused, battered and threatened. I'm not returning here or posting here until I can get some mature responses.

~Samuel Mancillas

Date: September 20, 2008 04:28AM

I never spoke with Tony about these things. Why assume that?

As I said before, these are my own thoughts and questions.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 20, 2008 04:56AM

Fuzzymug18:

Exactly what is your purpose in posting here?

If you are here to annoy people you will be banned from this message board.

Date: September 20, 2008 05:06AM

Rrmoderator. Are you reading what I've been saying?

I'm here to get accurate answers to my questions on what has happened to the people here.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 20, 2008 05:22AM

Fuzzymug18:

If I get one complaint about you annoying anyone here you will be quickly banned.

No one here needs to answer you if they don't wish to and/or feels that you are a troll.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: September 20, 2008 05:54AM

Okay Samuel,

I will bite. I haven't seen any questions from you.I might have missed them. What are they I will do my best to answer with examples and answers from my own experiences.

Nicole

P.S. I would like you to know that any frustration that you read in my posts was not directed AT you. I will admit however that the answers you gave sounded so much like the watered down answer you get from the leadership as cover-up for the actual truth. If in fact you do not really know the answers I would be happy to "enlighten" you.
Also know that people here are hurt and frustrated, and due to the fact written word doesn't convey the emotion we would like sometimes people can misread your intent. I can see where your questions were asked out of complete curiosity, but I can also see where they were interpreted as smug.
Please know you are welcome here. Please share your experiences, positive, negative or nuetral.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: September 20, 2008 06:09AM

You say:
You stance in thinking that a teaching is destructive is assuming that people are idiots. How could a teaching tear a family apart? it's not the teaching, it's the decision to act on it or not. Adopt it or not.

It is destructive by the measure of the word of god. The word is being manipulated at the very top of the church structure. People go to church vulnerable and are very easily led in that state. People at church are not idiots but they are vulnerable because they are looking to be led and the leadership at RLC is definately asserting their leadership through things like discipleship and teaching people to bow to authority even if it is bad authority. This is destructive no matter how you look at it if the word of god is being twisted and manipulated. You want to throw it on the victims but the church has major accountability and responsibility.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2008 06:20AM by whatajoke.

Date: September 20, 2008 09:45PM

OK FuzzyMug18 if you are truly wanting answers Go ask yor brother what happened to him? what happpened with the worship team & Jon? Ask him about the abuses he has seen.

Then sit down with your dad (after all he is an Elder) Ask him if Tony is a real prophet from God? ask your dad if Tony in an apostle from God? Ask your dad has Tony taught is Spiritual Parenting to the people at RLc? Then ask your dad has Tonys Spiritual Parenting teaching brought more harm than good to the body? in fact just go get your dad I have a bunch of questions to ask him.

Date: September 21, 2008 12:31AM

hey Fuzzymug18 what is your moms position regarding Tonys teachings? what happened to "the Mantel of Praise"? what happened to Capstone?

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.