Recived an email from Jon Richards
Posted by: Hector_Ragnar ()
Date: September 23, 2009 09:12AM

I am new to this web site so I'm still learning how to navigate it.
On September 16th in my personal email I received an email from Jon Richards.

here is his email:

JON RICHARDS
On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Jon Richards <jrichards79@live.com> wrote:
Hello Hector,

I personally do not know you, nor where you attend church. I noticed your post on the Rick Ross site, and only wanted to know if you came to the conclusions relating to Radiant Life Church after carefully weighing both side, obviously mean you've talked to both sides, or if it was simply off the information received from those who've left?

The reason I ask is that you may be unaware of a purposeful attempt to undermine that fellowship and to skew public perception of its leadership and teaching. The existence of this purposeful "mission" I speak of is not without abundant proof, and would be very important for someone to know if they would like to avoid being used by the "leaders" of this mission to accomplish their goal of division and destruction.

I welcome any sort of response.

His servant,
Jon Richards

I have attended SOMA and I have seen first hand the hypocritical life style that you lead.
Running around Sacramento and Elk Grove with a girl that is not your wife!
How inappropriate! How unchristian can you be?
Then on Sunday you have the nerve to stand up on stage a lead people into your transcendental music for Tony!
It does not matter if the song was originally composed by Matt Redmond or a group like Mercy Me. You are using authentic Christian music to promote your CULT!

Who in the hell do you think you are Jon?

I have a lot of friends that have been personalty hurt by attending what appeared to be a good church back in 2003-2005.
I remember each Sunday people bragging about how many people allegedly came to Christ So where are the 3000 plus people now? You of all people should be the one who is emailing an apology, not some apologist third degree line of questioning!
How in the world do you ex-plane your family family tree?
Your family is a mess and I am sorry that you have allowed this to happen to your family!
You know and so do the 1000 people who were once a part of this church, that you are simply emulating what you see Tony doing.
Your a follower of Tony!

It is good to see that you are keeping up with the postings here because this is only place that I have found that is accurately addressing the atrocity's of Radiant Life Church. This is a place that is accurately cataloging the crazy crap going on in your CULT!

I notice that you sign your email "His Servant"
That is a very vague, are you Tony's servant or the Devils servant?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2009 09:17AM by Hector_Ragnar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Recived an email from Jon Richards
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 24, 2009 02:59AM

Dear Hector
Welcome and thanks for posting that email.
Very Enlightening

These people are desperate to salvage anything they can. Radiant life is falling apart from the inside out!

I believe Tony has given Jon the job to try and figure out who each person is posting here can you say Web Troll!!!.
He is trying to do some damage control but the reality is he is being played like a fool by Tony because he is expendable.
Once Tony knows a persons identity he can demonize them in his inter circle.

I find it interesting the way Jon used the word Purposful in his email to you.
These fools have been reading 'the purpose driven life' way too much!

Date: September 24, 2009 09:38PM

Jon
FYI now that I have come forward and taken a stand opposing Tony and people like YOU.
I must tell you that I have received the most welcoming reception from the people that YOU and Tony spend so much of your time demonizing.

I came to my conclusions relating to Radiant Life Church after carefully weighing the Holy Scripture against the false teaching of Tony!
I do not need to hear any more of you blind puppets echoing what Tony has instructed you to say. to try and strong arm me.
My heart belongs to the Lord not Tony or you!
So do you understand that?

You should wake up and take note of the most recent group of people who have left your CULT!

Your idea that there is some organized rebelion plotting against RLC is a Joke!
How Paranoid can you be!
Where is your faith? Oh that's right it's in Tony, NOT IN GOD!

When you say "a purposeful attempt to undermine the fellowship and to skew public perception of its leadership and teaching."

Tony could have solved this long ago by publicly addressing his statement of faith!
And when you say; "The existence of this purposeful "mission" I speak of is not without abundant proof."
OK Jon where is your abundant proof?
I know you read this blog so post your reply here . and if you don't all who read this blog will know you are full of lies!

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 24, 2009 09:53PM

Hector_Ragnar I am sorry you have been personally targeted by the cult you escaped from. This sort of thuggery is beyond the pale (but understandable in the cult-mindset if they can figure out who posted what).

FYI, culteducation.com would never give out your information and has even been sued to be legally forced to release the names, etc. Ross won and no names were released.

You may wish to re-register under an alias so that the vile person Jon can't crawl into your inbox with his sleaze and veiled threats. Stay safe and welcome! The forum can learn a lot from your inside observations.

Re: Recived an email from Jon Richards @ Radiant Life CULT
Date: September 29, 2009 12:54PM

Sparky thank you for that information

I only responded here on this Cult Education Forum because this site appears to be the safest and most reliable method of posting were these cult leaders can not get in and manipulate what is posted here! I Believe the credibility is in the stories posted here because it is backed up by so many similar stories.

I find it interesting that Jon Richards of Radiant Life church would send me this email in the first place. I agree this goes to show you just how desperate they are as a failing church to cover up what has happened in there little cult;
Jon Richards
I personally do not know you, nor where you attend church. I noticed your post on the Rick Ross site, and only wanted to know if you came to the conclusions relating to Radiant Life Church after carefully weighing both side, obviously mean you've talked to both sides, or if it was simply off the information received from those who've left?
Hey Jon, this is a perfect opportunity for you to share your side of the story. there are many here who would like to here it. You could even post Tony's response here.

I find this to be interesting that these cult leaders like Jon and Tony are blaming just a few of the people who are posting here on this site for all the problems they are having inside there little cult. How did John put it he said;
Jon Richards
you may be unaware of a purposeful attempt to undermine that fellowship and to skew public perception of its leadership and teaching. The existence of this purposeful "mission" I speak of is not without abundant proof, and would be very important for someone to know if they would like to avoid being used by the "leaders" of this mission to accomplish their goal of division and destruction.
How Absurd! If they were really Christians and truly walking with the blessing of God, don't you believe God would have rescue them and justified all there teachings and behavior? Don't you think that the little efforts of a few people on a web site could have been thwarted following God and trusting in his word? And in a statement like that Jon where is your proof where is your evidences? Hmm?
Like so many people have said who have told there stories here "The truth will Prevail"

Jon We know you are lurking around this web site so debate this;

Does Tony think that he is doing the Lords work? Yes or No?

Do you think the favor of God is with Tony? Yes or No?

In Tony's mind does he think he is expanding the kingdom of God? Yes or No?

Looking at the fruit of Tony's leadership and ministry, what has happened to cause the Radiant Life church to down size so much and to loose so many people?
A. Nothing has happened to Tony's leadership or teachings, this is all according to God's plan for this church.
B. Mistakes have been made and the church is now dealing with the consequences.
C. I don't know, I am being told excuse after excuse from Tony and frankly I'm starting to through the smoke and mirrors...but I still have a lot of questions.
D. I am only hanging on to this church 'hopping that it will turn around' because I don't seam to have any other place to go.

Do you really believe that there are just a few people undermining all the 'godly' plans for Radiant Life?

Date: October 14, 2009 04:22AM

Jon I still have not heard back from you, what are you waiting for? Are you waiting for Tony to give you the instruction as how to reply or did he tell you to just ignore my questions?
I look back at all the postings here on this web site about Radiant life Cult/Tony Cunningham and the Turning Point Church. I'm wonderg why are you staffers so un-willing to talk or debate? Why are you church leaders un-willing to answer the questions that the people have asked regarding your teachings or how you justify your behavior?

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 15, 2009 09:11PM

MAYBE THEY WILL STEP BACK FROM THE KOOL-AID STAND AND LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE

NEWS FLASH!!

Ex-church members say pastor abused his power

By Jennifer Garza
jgarza@sacbee.com
Published: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2009 - 12:00 am | Page 1A

The message members of Radiant Life Church said they heard was this: To receive blessings from God, they must honor, submit and give to their pastor, Tony Cunningham.
read it for yourself!!
http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/2326224.html

Date: November 16, 2009 02:48AM

I wonder what Jon will be singing today

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: November 17, 2009 04:46AM

Hector,

wow dude!

never knew that you had received an email from J.Richards about your postings. All I can say is that it is sickening to my stomach still of how many people still are dedicated to the ever spreading disease that Tony has poured out. The marriages that have dissolved, the families that have been torn apart and the children that have been manipulated and so forth... I remember when I read the first posting on this site and it that was it... It spread and kept going and I am thankful for those who have left the slaughter house, in reality it is a slaughter house. Once again to all that have come onto the forum to say that we are the ones that are messed up in the head because we do not kiss Tony's @ss, oh well... I really don't care. You RLC lifers are just like your father Tony and that is very heartbreaking. Well Sunday's article was a relief to read, thanks to all that kept posting and posting and posting. To those that are still sucked in I sure do ask that your eyes would be open, you do not need a man to lead you... In all truth you need God to lead you in every way. The word of God was misused for mans own pleasure and many people were hurt and continue to experience the hurt. I myself am a broken man, I have found myself in Hell and I have found myself now in his arms being accepted. So I just ask God to bring healing to those that are still feeling the hurt, those still feeling the effects of the perverted gospel... you all take care!

Antonio
aka Transparent

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.