www.NCCG.org - Opinions Needed
Posted by: Truth Seeker ()
Date: July 18, 2005 09:54AM

Have any you ever heard of/seen this site? It is run by Christopher Warren, who is very controling and does not tolerate being questioned on his doctrine or "visions" from Yahweh.

I could really use some imput as I have become involved with this church and would like to know if what I perceive to be red flags are really what he calls rebellion. I am so confused! :cry:

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 18, 2005 10:54AM

The best way to build your confidence is to read the material here about warning signs and indications that a group or relationship is excessively controlling.

[www.culteducation.com]

Study this, then look at this church and the way you see other members
living out their lives, jobs, parenting relationships.

Posted by: Truth Seeker ()
Date: July 19, 2005 11:52PM

Thanks for the link. Problem I am having is that I wonder if the church is so far removed from what it is supposed to be, that anything outside of that would sound cultish.

Praying Hard I am

Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: December 25, 2005 10:03AM

This is an old thread and I have the feeling the original poster may not be watching it, but for the record I'm posting this URL:

[www.geocities.com]

Some months ago there was a post visible in one of the NCCG-run MSN Groups messageboards where an internet-involved individual declared the group to be a cult, of their own accord, and said they were leaving. I cannot locate the post now.

Posted by: nellie ()
Date: April 25, 2006 07:39AM

Truth Seeker
Have any you ever heard of/seen this site? It is run by Christopher Warren, who is very controling and does not tolerate being questioned on his doctrine or "visions" from Yahweh.

I could really use some imput as I have become involved with this church and would like to know if what I perceive to be red flags are really what he calls rebellion. I am so confused! :cry:

Please be careful. I know people personally who have been hurt by this man. Feel free to write if you want to know more,

Robin

Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: May 10, 2006 09:34PM

nellie

Please be careful. I know people personally who have been hurt by this man. Feel free to write if you want to know more,

Robin

i replied to this person at the email address listed on this board. i did so in a way that did not reveal my geographic location in the email headers, just to be safe (this messageboard itself had a means to do that).

i never received a reply. either my mail was not received by the person, or it was ignored for the reasons stated below.

this cult is internet-aware. it is also becoming defensive about cult investigators and information sources such as the Rick Ross web site. it is possible that a current cult member made this post, with the hope of getting replies from cult members' families who have become aware of the group's actual nature and are investigating. if this is the case, any contact with this person whatsoever makes the situation worse for the affected family by putting the cult on alert.

i will edit this message if i am able to verify otherwise, or if the situation of no contact with this person changes.

nccg.concern@hotmail.com

[www.geocities.com] .

Posted by: Lil_Gurl_Blue ()
Date: May 11, 2006 09:17AM

I dont want to say too much in a public forum, but I have known him for a little while now. My parents are all over me to stop talking to him, and though I have some concerns, I am not sure what is really true anymore.

He seems so nice and seems to really care about people. But there are a couple things that worry me.

How do you know if a church is really a cult?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 11, 2006 10:17AM

Posted by: lambsev ()
Date: June 17, 2006 11:08PM

This seems to be a whole lot of truth in a very untruthful package. It was easy to be intrigued by the 333 and all the colorful texts, but when polygamy was introduced, and Jesus virgin birth and marital status are questioned, well it just goes to show how men will do what they want in ignorance of the "Commander's" express will.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.