Posted by: Toni ()
Date: May 13, 2006 11:52AM

He's joining with David Lynch and Hagelin to promote TM:

[www.timesonline.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Donovan Comeback
Posted by: Rose ()
Date: May 15, 2006 11:39AM

Yes, I too saw this article on Donovan being drawn back into the fold...(by the way, hello Toni! I've read a lot of your postings!) I was at "middle-iowa'univeristy' as I like to refer to MIU about the same time you were selling beads at Crest Jewel. In fact, I was a 'stringer' for that short-lived company that had beads that connected to other strands like pop-beads? Do you recall it? We sat around and believed we were bombed on beads! Of course we also thought there was a 50 foot wall of Giant Sword-Carrying Celestial Beings hovering over Fairfield to protect it. Protect it from [i:39598f0d73]what[/i:39598f0d73], one wonders? Billowy Clouds? Bad Guys who were also 50 feet tall and carrying Bad Guy Swords?

Anyway, I can't quite see how Donovan thinks he is promoting world peace or anything else except his defunct career? I always think it is a bad sign in any cult organization when they start combing the archives for old has-been Famous People to Trot Out for Media Exposure.

I wonder what will happen when these people start to have strokes,dementia, Alzheimers, etc. How will the movement explain that? I recently saw a picture of Bevan with his gray hair and fatty face. I just don't get it. Surely such a RAJA of the Monarchy could have meditated his way to perfect health by now? Diabetes? High Blood Pressure? Cholesterol levels that are skyrocketing? Obesity linked health problems just get riskier the older and fatter you get! When I was involved in the movement, such ailments, diseases and 'stress related health problems' were frowned upon. How will the movement cope if Donovan and Hagelin and Bevan and all the rest start to manifest what is forbidden to acknowledge? Sigh...[/i]

Re: Donovan Comeback
Posted by: greg hamond ()
Date: November 09, 2007 04:34AM

whos bevan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.