Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Synthesis Of The Ancients:Bhajan, Levry (gurunam),Kundalini,Kabbalah
Posted by: jonah_hex ()
Date: March 27, 2011 02:01AM

I hope to start a thread for the purpose of bringing further enlightenment to the subjects of Kundalini, Kabbalah,
Yoga etc and how they are being merged, transformed, and repackaged for the new age of Aquarius. Other posts have been made in a topic titled: "Cults, Sects, and New Religious Movements" -> Partial list of cults in NYC".
Those posts related to seeking information on Joseph Michael Levry (gurunam) and his nonprofit "universal force healing center." Since that original inquiry, I have discovered a whole new community of healers, gurus, spiritual advisers, and the methods they use to bestow upon their clients and benefactors unquantifiable amounts of bliss, harmony, and life fulfillment.

Please feel free to contact me via private messages on this forum to exchange info, notes, philosophies, and experiences you may have had on this subject. I am most interested in learning more about the character and history of the masters and teachers who are so dedicated to sharing with us the enrichment of their lives. Of particular interest would be yogi Bhajan and his students that later established themselves in their own right as
'gurus'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Synthesis Of The Ancients:Bhajan, Levry (gurunam),Kundalini,Kabbalah
Date: March 28, 2011 09:21AM

Please share any information you may have regarding "Joseph Michael Levry" . He is a man with an elusive past prior to 2001. Anonymity is always respected. Without knowledge there can be no peace.

regards

Date: March 29, 2011 01:43PM

TO this community i ask:

what should someone like me do when my kin fall into the grasp
of this bastard?
========================
"The spiritual healing science of Harmonyum is precise and mystically sophisticated. It cannot be taught. Rather, it is a transmission of a specific and healing spiritual seed, passed on through the chain of light. Before a Harmonyum transmission can occur, however, the heavens must bestow its power. Today, there is one sole living master, as an extension of the invisible Community of Light, with the wisdom to transmit the science of Harmonyum, thereby bestowing it onto others so that it may grow, flourish and eventually manifest fully within the heart and soul, and turn one into a full servant of Light."
- Dr. Joseph Michael Levry
=========================
this man is a sociopath. this man is taking my dear someone.
please help me identify his position within the bhajan camp.

For my dear someone to hold these falsehoods as a faith totally contradiction the way this person was before exposure to the virus called joseph michael levry.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 29, 2011 09:33PM

One bit of advice:

If a cult or guru prone person stands to inherit money, whoever wants to leave them an inheritance should consider placing it in a protected trust that no outside agency can tamper with. That way the guru or cult cannot persuade them to sign away the entire
principal.

If the cult or guru entranced person is a spouse, this is going to be painful in the extreme, and if children are part of the picture, the pain becomes indescribable.

If the guru has a demonstrably dodgy background this can and should be used to make a case to the judge that the children's mother is at risk of exposing them to negligent parenting. If the guru or group runs childrens schools or ashrams in foreign countries, a case can be made that the children are at risk of being exposed to unstable upbringing and the added difficulties of life in a foreign country.

One can read about the Hare Krishna schools, the Yogi Bhajan so called Sikh school for children in India, and a memoir entitled My Life in Orange, about being a little kid whose parent was a Rajneesh devotee.

Date: March 31, 2011 02:28AM

learning every day a little more about Sikhs, Hindus, Bahjanism and joseph michael levry.
================================
He DOES have a connection to the Ivory Coast.

===============================
Here's a common claim by all of these false prophets:

1. Phd or other advanced degress.
2. They are recognized at an early age as some kind of remarkable prophet.

=================================
Are you reading this joseph michael levry ?
Has this popped up on your Google hit list yet?

====================================

Date: March 31, 2011 03:21AM

"one sole living master" ???????????

how convenient -- especially if you charge other people money to be saved.

Would Jesus Christ do that?

Native American Indians don't do that - they believe it is sacreligious to charge anyone for sacred knowledge.

Come on people ask some critical questions :

where did this man get his Phd ?? he says he has one . how come he never says where.. All of my friends who have a degree of any kind from a reputable (accredited) school are quick to tell me where they got it. There is nothing written anywhere by him or his interviews or his editor (whoever writes his material) that says where he got them. WHY????

where did this man gets master of science in engineering ? he says he has one but won't say where. WHY?????

where / what was this man doing when the great Yogi Bhajan annoitned him? Does he every tell anybody any real details of his past . NO NO NO - why -- because he is a fraud.

Surely such a person would be remembered by his friends. Yogi Bhajan has an ashram in New Mexixo where he ran the world, it is a tight community --= yet now one there that i spoke to remembered him . Why not . He is such a great leader. such a saint . Why was he so easily forgotten by his friends at the Achram? or wherever he was before he invented Naam. ???

If JML is who he says he is then why does he have such an empty resume? He is too holy for that? Come on people.
Do your research.

And i am waiting to be proved wrong and will apologize to all - if i am given documentation or directed to where i can get documentation that proves Joseph Michael Levry Has ALL the degrees he claims, can list where he has lived and what he was doing just like any body else .

Posted by: jah ()
Date: March 31, 2011 04:38AM

Previously Gurunam was part of the 3ho community - during the later years of Yogi Bhajan's life. Previous to his gig teaching nam yoga, harmonym, kabbalah, and so forth he was an engineer, originally from Africa I think.

Date: March 31, 2011 05:32AM

jah -

And how to do you know this? Until one can produce documentation this kind of
referencing is only anecdotal at best..

"he was an engineer, originally from Africa I think."
And once again, how do you KNOW this?

========================
I don't mean my criticism to be personal. This kind of commentary is all to frequently
relied on as fact by well-intentioned persons.

We owe it to our community to qualify how we come by our knowledge. Especially,
especially when the person that we share information about , endorse to others,
imply to others that the person of interest is legitimate

The question is "Does Michael Joseph Levry" truly hold , in fact and supportable by official school recognition, a degree in
engineering as he says? The question is NOT what you 'think' - it is what do you KNOW.

- ie this case - lending your
initials 'jah' to express '..an engineer' - you qualify it with the phrase " i think" ..
making what you say an opinion - not an informative statement of supportable fact.

The danger of this kind of casual attribution is that many people who read what you have
written here -- or elsewhere - will not remember 'I think" but will repeat your words
"an engineer" and as we know engineering is a professional degree with high standards generally,
unless the engineer got his 'degree' from some diploma mill.

See my point?

regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2011 05:53AM by jonah_hex.

Date: March 31, 2011 06:19AM

jah,

i'm sorry i replied as strictly as i did. i then looked up some of your
earlier posts and realize you have a keen interest in getting to the
'facts of the matter'.

i'm a little hyper-vigilant , intent on finding out answers to my questions.
i've read all of the 'claims' of jml but have seen nothing to support them.

That is why i'm here, to find evidence as to whether i'm off base with
my doubts about his qualifications and intent.

The time has come for him to prove the legitimacy of how he presents himself
to the public.

i repeat, joseph michael levry has NEVER offered any meaningful documentation and neither has
he told anyone where they can go to find out for themselves by stating the name of the schools he attended,
the names of the employers where he did his 'engineering' etc,or for that matter where he was born, where he went
to high school, etc etc etc,

He has not met even the most minimal standards that we expect of professional who serve the public,
Why do his followers let him skate on this point?

regards,

Date: March 31, 2011 10:27AM

The following is a daydream in my head - I have been so hurt by this
false prophet Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) that i have come to this website
to find others like me.

If i am mistaken and Mr. Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) answers my questions in
a forthright and honest manner, i will be the first to apologize.

Please bear with me. here is my daydream.
=====================================

i am on a stage, along with me is my loved one that he has
separated me from and others as well.

He and i are seeated across from each other.

It is my turn to talk.

The audience is listening.

I begin to speak:
==========================================
Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) has declared himself to be the only one on earth
that can give us the Naam.

Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) has declared that Naam is the only technology that
can cure human illness.

In other words, Joeseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) is setting himself up as the only person
that can save the world.

Hmmm, that is so similar to the Jesus Christ isnt' it? Uh Huh, i think so.
Hey Christians , where are you? Come on down and ask Mr. Joseph Micahel Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) to explain it to you. I'll be happy
to buy the beer.

Hmmm, that is so similar to the Mohammed isnt' it? Uh Huh, i think so.
Hey Moslems , where are you? Come on down and ask Mr. Joseph Micahel Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) to explain it to you.

Hmmm, that is so similar to the Bhudda isnt' it? Uh Huh, i think so.
Hey Bhuddistas , where are you? Come on down and ask Mr. Joseph Micahel Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) to explain it to you. I'll be happy
to buy the beer.

Only Jesus Christ did not charge his followers. I wonder why??

===============================================================

Now this dude, Mr. Joeseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) says Naam can heal anyone of anything. Hmmmm.

If he is so brilliant and the world is in such need and so many people are suffering ,
why does he charge for it? I know why. Do you , his followers, his students, his teachers know why?

Why hasn't ANY authoritative journal of medicene recognized Mr. Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) for his brilliance?
I know why. Do you , his followers, his students, his teachers know why?

Why hasn't he gotten at least one measly little Nobel Prize awarded to Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) ?
I know why. Do you , his followers, his students, his teachers know why?

Because Mr. Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) is a FRAUD. That is why.

If you disagree with me , then prove it by supplying adequate information or referring me to that would be sufficient
to a reasonable person for proving his claims.

If you are a follower of Mr. Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) and cannot do this then why are you following Mr. Michael Joseph Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) ?
Why are you giving him your money? Money is time. Time is money. Why are you giving him your time?
What makes Mr. Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) so special that you should work for him?

================================================================

On another note and being extremely interested in the power of Naam(Rootlight) (Gurunam) , i have a few questions
for Joeseph Michael Levry(Rootlight) (Gurunam) .

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure cancer.
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure emphysema .
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry(Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure polio.
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure breast cancer.
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure drug addiction.
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure Parkinsons.
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry(Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure leprosy.
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure muscular dystrophy.
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry(Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure jealousy.
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure depression.
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure schizophrenia.
Who? When? Where?

Yes my friends, the great Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) tells us that his Naam (Rootlight) (Gurunam) can cure lupus.
Who? When? Where?

Joseph Michael is a FRAUD. (Rootlight) (Gurunam)

Come on down mr. Joeseph Michael Levery(Rootlight) (Gurunam) . lest have a talk. Do you have the courage mr. Joseph Michael Levry(Rootlight) (Gurunam)
to discuss in an open forum your 'sacred knowledge' and from where it comes"

Are you prepared Mr. Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) to answer questions from folks that wonder why you take money from those that are seeking peace and love and reconciliation.

Will Joseph Michael Levry(Rootlight) (Gurunam) dare to tell us the details of exactly what he decided to take from Kaballah and leave from Kaballah? Don't hold your breath.

WHEN will Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) please explain how 'taking' from the sacred teachings of mulitple religions is not in fact trivializing them? Trivializing the Jews, trivializing the Moslems, trivializing the Hindus, trivializing the Sikhs?

==========================================

Hey Mr. Joseph Michael Levry (Rootlight) (Gurunam) come on out and talk to me. I have some questions for you sir.

Jonah Hex

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.