Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Synthesis Of The Ancients:Bhajan, Levry (gurunam),Kundalini,Kabbalah
Posted by: jonah_hex ()
Date: March 31, 2011 11:01AM

There are no articles in any American journal or magazine related to medicene
that talks about the efficacy of his super hyped Naam yoga.

Why is that?

The ability for us to cure ourselves of all disease is quite a big deal to promise his followers.

Isn't it strange that , given the number of people that have gone thru his training, we are talking
hundreds if not thousands of students -- that not a single one has done anything since
getting their certification to merit reporting in national , regional, or local press regarding the
wonderful results they have delivered to their patients . Why is that.

If i went to my yoga teacher with an illness, hhmmmm, lets say oh a simple one. like the common cold,
and was cured and i was convinced it was due to my yoga practice. i'd run straight to the press
and share this knowledge.

Or , if anyone among the press heard what they thought was a credible story of recovery due to
naam yoga , wouldn't they report it? Hmmm, with all the teachers out there commissioned by
Mr. joseph Michael Levry doing this Naam yoga, you'd think somebody would report on it.

Think about it. That would be quiet a story wouldn't?

Just wondering. just wondering if Joseph Michael Levry will ever show up to defend these allegations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Marta_Longoria ()
Date: April 10, 2011 02:13AM

HI,
i attended a couple of the naam yoga classes taught by one of his students. i thought it was a really weird
belief system - all bout fixing the spiritual body and this will make the physical body completely healthy.

too much money for me. i do like yoga but not the religious aspects.

Posted by: jonah_hex ()
Date: April 20, 2011 11:13PM

There is an organization, Naam Biomedical Society in NYC, that is a front organization for Joseph Michael Levry. The following institutions have
been conned into supporting them .

New York Presbyterian Hospital
Interfaith Medical.
Whole Foods, Inc.

It would be great if you all would email, call, and write asking them how come they are supporting Joseph Michael Levry and
his phony medicine. How come they think its a good idea to be associated with a faith healer?

Date: July 23, 2011 07:11AM

It just clicked , the guy who was found guilty of murder - Arnold Ray - out in Sedona was an associate of Michael Beckwith - the founder of Agaape International out in L.A.

Guess who he is paling around with now? Uh Huh - Joseph Michael Levry.

They both appeared at a Summer Solstice event. OMG!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 23, 2011 11:07PM

Where to search on Saltydroid

[www.google.com]

[www.google.com]

James Arthur Ray's Pre-crime CrimesOct 15, 2009 ... This whole thing is quite shocking and James Ray should be held ..... I know for
a fact that Michael Beckwith, one of the people in the ...
saltydroid.info/james-arthur-rays-pre-crime-crimes/ - 223k - Cached - Similar pages

keepingthesecret.com / Dr. Reverend Michael BeckwithApr 17, 2007 ... Michael Beckwith's website, Agapelive.com, has some free gifts for you. ...
Great quotes from Michael Beckwith set to music…very cool! ...
keepingthesecret.com/.../dr-reverend-michael-beckwith/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

Michael Beckwith - The Real Law of Attraction‏ - YouTube
[www.freeandwealthynow.com] Michael Beckwith shares his wisdom ... Success Principles, Brian Tracy, James Ray, Michael Losier, ...
2 min -
[www.youtube.com]

Michael Beckwith - The Power of Meditation‏ - YouTube
[www.freeandwealthynow.com] Michael Beckwith speaks about the power of ... Success Principles, Brian Tracy, James Ray, Michael ...
2 min -
[www.youtube.com]

James Arthur Ray | Free Resources | Free Videos and Audio | Create ...Oprah invited Rhonda Byrne, the producer of The Secret, along with four of The
Secret's teachers to be on the show: James Ray, Michael Beckwith, ...
jamesray.com/resources/multimedia.php - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

Oprah – The Secret teachers Michael Beckwith and James Ray AGAINFeb 15, 2007 ... Michael Beckwith & James Ray were back in Chicago taping another Oprah show
yesterday. It is scheduled to run this Friday, February 16th so ...
lawofattractionsecrets.com/.../oprah-the-secret-teachers-michael-beckwith-and -james-ray-again/ - 79k - Cached - Similar pages

The Secret: Here Is The Secret...The Law of AttractionTeachers like Joe Vitale, Michael Beckwith, Mike Dooley, James Ray, Lisa Nichols
, and Bob Proctor are part of cast in The Secret® . ...
www.lawofattraction123.com/the-secret.html - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

The Everything is Energy ShowJul 7, 2011 ... Michael Beckwith is the founder and spiritual leader of the Agape International
... James Ray is the best-selling author of Harmonic Wealth, ...
www.isysiv.com/index.php?option=com_content... - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

Tools for Transformation - NARCISSISM FREENew Law Of Attraction Home-Study Course Based On The Secret Movie And Book By
Rhonda Byrne, Joe Vitale, Jack Canfield, James Ray, Michael Beckwith, ...
www.narcissismfree.com/tools_for_tranformation.php - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Michael Beckwith On The Sgr Program | Success in LifeLaw of Attraction, the secret, joe vitale, james ray, sgr program, science of
getting rich, bob proctor, jack canfield, michael beckwith, abraham, esther, ...
undyingsuccess.com/michael-beckwith-on-the-sgr-program.html - 104k - Cached - Similar pages

[www.google.com]

Joining Forces to Create a World Premier Event Dr. Michael ...Jun 12, 2011 ... Dr. Joseph Michael Levry's work is an invitation to discover the intense ... Dr.
Michael Beckwith's life is a living testament to building ...
www.reuters.com/article/.../idUS34453+12-Jun-2011+PRN20110612 - 67k - Cached - Similar pages

Dr. Michael Beckwith and the Agape International Spiritual Center ...Jun 17, 2011 ... Dr. Joseph Michael Levry will be interviewed on the Sound of Transformation
radio show with Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith on Los Angeles' ...
www.prnewswire.com/.../dr-michael-beckwith-and-the-agape-international- spiritual-center-invite-you-to-revitalize-your-entire-being-and-awak... - 92k - Cached - Similar pages

Naam Yoga Summer Solstice Celebration Guided By Dr. Joseph Michael ...Jun 20, 2011 ... Naam Yoga Summer Solstice Celebration Guided By Dr. Joseph Michael Levry,
Founder Of Naam Yoga® And Rev. Michael Beckwith, Founder Of Agape ...
www.thestreet.com/.../naam-yoga-summer-solstice-celebration-guided-by-dr- joseph-michael-levry-founder-of-naam-yoga-and-rev-michael-beck... - 85k - Cached - Similar pages

Dr. Michael Beckwith and the Agape International Spiritual Center ...Jun 17, 2011 ... KATV Channel 7 - The Spirit of Arkansas: Dr. Michael Beckwith and the Agape ...
With Dr. Joseph Michael Levry, Universal Kabbalist, Founder, ...
www.katv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14926664 - Similar pages

Naam Yoga Summer Solstice Celebration Guided by Dr. Joseph MichaelJun 21, 2011 ... Naam Yoga Summer Solstice Celebration Guided by Dr. Joseph Michael Levry,
Founder of Naam Yoga® and Rev. Michael Beckwith, Founder of Agape ...
www.heraldonline.com/.../naam-yoga-summer-solstice-celebration.html - 76k - Cached - Similar pages

Leisure & Travel - VerticalNews.comJul 2, 2011 ... Dr. Joseph Michael Levry will be interviewed on the Sound of Transformation
leisure-and-travel.verticalnews.com/articles/5546421.html - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

Joining Forces to Create a World Premier Event Dr. Michael ...Dr. Joseph Michael Levry's work is an invitation to discover the intense and ...
Dr. Michael Beckwith's life is a living testament to building spiritual ...
religion.einnews.com/.../445530-joining-forces-to-create-a-world-premier- event-dr-michael-beckwith-and-the-agape-international-spiritual-ce... - 60k - Cached - Similar pages

Dr. Michael Beckwith and the Agape International Spiritual Center ...Dr. Joseph Michael Levry will be interviewed on the Sound of Transformation
radio show with Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith on Los Angeles' KPFK 90.7fm. ...
interestalert.com/story/06160000aaa0081c.prn/.../healthcare.html - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

Joseph Michael Levry, Founder of Naam Yoga® and Rev ... - WREX.comJun 20, 2011 ... Naam Yoga Summer Solstice Celebration Guided by Dr. Joseph Michael Levry,
Founder of Naam Yoga® and Rev. Michael Beckwith, Founder of Agape ...
www.wrex.com/Global/story.asp?S=14945446&clienttype=printable - Similar pages

Dr. Michael Beckwith and the Agape International Spiritual C ...Jun 15, 2011 ... Dr. Joseph Michael Levry will be interviewed on the Sound of Transformation
pressrelated.com/press-release-dr-michael-beckwith-and-the-agape- international-spiritual-center-invite-you-to-revitalize-your-enti.html - 40k - Cached - Similar pages

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 23, 2011 11:16PM

(for starters, here is something that I wanted to believe was satire. But it is not. )

[goingbrokewithjesus.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Texts

Matt 21:12 (NIV) Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 "It is written," he said to them, "`My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it a `den of robbers.'"

Mark 11:15 (NIV) On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple area and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16 and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. 17 And as he taught them, he said, "Is it not written: `My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations'? But you have made it `a den of robbers.'" 18 The chief priests and the teachers of the law heard this and began looking for a way to kill him, for they feared him, because the whole crowd was amazed at his teaching.

Luke 19:45 (NIV) Then he entered the temple area and began driving out those who were selling. 46 "It is written," he said to them, "`My house will be a house of prayer'; but you have made it `a den of robbers.'" 47 Every day he was teaching at the temple. But the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the leaders among the people were trying to kill him.

John 2:13 (NIV) When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!" 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me."

When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Matthew 6:19 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 6:20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 19:21 Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

[www.google.com]

Dailymotion - Michael Beckwith {The Secret} to Making Money - a ...
7 Free Lessons from the teachers of 'The Secret' [www.awakeprosperity.com].
2 min -
[www.dailymotion.com]

Rev. Michael Beckwith - SGR - Make Money, Help Peopleþ - YouTube
[StudyTheSecret.com] Watch the video to hear Rev. Michael Beckwith talk about why having more money is your right and ...
2 min -
[www.youtube.com]

Dailymotion - Michael Beckwith - It's not just about the money ...
Rev Michael Beckwith explains, as only he can, that creating abundance in your life is much, much more than increasing your bank balance ...
2 min -
[www.dailymotion.com]

Michael Beckwith (The Secret) To Making Money - Video
7 Free Lessons from the teachers of 'The Secret'[www.awakeprosperity.com]. Watch Video about Secrets,Law,Of by Metacafe.com.
2 min -
[www.metacafe.com]

Michael Beckwith's (The Secret) grim church, sexual misconduct and ...Michael Beckwith's (The Secret) grim church, sexual misconduct and money issues.
Posted on May 6, 2010 by Gaz Parker. According to the Star-Telegram, ...
newagedeception.wordpress.com/.../michael-beckwiths-the-secret-grim- church-sexual-misconduct-and-money-issues/ - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

Rev. Michael Beckwith – SGR – Make Money, Help People | The Secret ...Watch the video to hear Rev. Michael Beckwith talk about why having more money
is your right and responsibility so that you can do more good in the world.
thesecretuniversity.com/.../rev-michael-beckwith-sgr-make-money-help- people - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

SGR Michael BeckwithJul 12, 2011 ... What is lazy money or cashdevelopment? This term applys to every individual that
enrolls in a "SGR Michael Beckwith". ...
paymycarnote.com/cruisetocash/SGR-Michael-Beckwith.html - Similar pages

michael beckwith | Making Money OnlineFeb 25, 2011 ... Making Money Online. Marketing and Product Reviews ... Tag Archives: michael
beckwith ... Make Money Online! Earn $1000s Per Month! ...
home-cash-machine.com/tag/michael-beckwith/ - Similar pages

Michael Beckwith Quotes on The Law of Attraction and The Science ...In other words, it is not just about making money… it's about You Becoming More
You ! ” This was Michael Beckwith quotes on his Science of Getting Rich ...
motivationespresso.com/michael-beckwith-quotes-on-the-law-of-attraction - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

Michael Beckwith describes making money with the law of attraction ...Neutralise your negative beliefs and emotions around money, and see how much
more of it comes into your life! Go HERE for free mp3 hypnotherapy audios that
moremoneymindset.com/michael-beckwith-describes-making-money-with- the-law-of-attraction/ - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

By contrast, put Jesus and money into the ordinary google slot and you get this

Date: July 26, 2011 06:40PM

One of the attractions jml had for me was the promise of his Naam / Harmonyum to solve not only my personal problems but also the possibility of solving those of my close relationships - family, friends, fellow employees. Being raised Catholic, i was taught that i had to wait for the second coming. Levry teaches that we can become god-like ourselves, why wait for Jesus!
He preaches escapism by telling me I can transform into a being of light if i just work his program. He talks about in in terms of losing the animal part and manifesting the spiritual part -- you know, like i'm not really a human being, i'm something else , something that is an amalgam of flesh and spirit and he is the 'only sole living master' that knows how to purify me. Glad i worked thru that part of my life lesson.

I can see how that would appeal to someone that is seeking a solution to the pain of living.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.