Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Moderators, I have a question.
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 08, 2011 11:45PM

Again, let's no allow this thread to degenerate into personal attacks.

The subject is TZM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Moderators, I have a question.
Posted by: wc ()
Date: March 10, 2011 05:02PM

Sparky
rrmoderator is correct.

Please don't bore us (me, anyway) with your back-and-forth-wars that will clearly get BOTH of you banned? I have seen this so many times before. Watch yourselves.

Why don't you use the private message system if you wish to spar with each other?

I am trying to learn about this movement which seems to me to be a "Destini-lite", sans channeling Hitler, etc.

Is this anything more than a political movement, aligned with LaRouche espousing the overthrow of the world and getting rid of the "nasty, evil, unfair" monetary system that has been in existence since the first human community came together?

Is a political movement that doesn't seem to have a clearly defined "cult-of-personality" aspect even a valid topic for this site?

Seems like a silly "movement" to me. This is my impression, I am not maligning anyone of you. You both clearly have more passion than I do about this topic.

Lucky me. Duh! Winning!

HA! Looks like a flame war and a grievance about a ban from another forum has taken root on this forum.

Lol. It is not even Desteni light. It appears to be a loosely organized group that people like Larouche try to align themselves with. The 'movement" does not appear to have any real connection to him. I have been keeping tabs on this "movement" for a while and watched the movie a few years back. The first film was so poorly made that I cannot believe that any one would start a movement based around it. I guess people need something to believe in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.