Question to moderators.
Posted by: VTV ()
Date: March 03, 2011 01:46AM

So is anyone going to address the points I have made? Or is the extent of this conversation going to be spamming articles at one another that are for and against the Zeitgeist Movement?

Does having anonymous moderators make a group a cult?

(Is this group therefore a cult?)

As that is the entire foundation of Mr. Wish's accusation, I would like an answer to this question.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Question to moderators.
Posted by: Prometheuspan ()
Date: March 03, 2011 07:32AM

I am not a moderator, but i will answer this question. Having secret moderators is absolutely a red flag. If thats going on here its still a red flag. Having secret moderators means no accountability, no transparency, and no possibility for dealing with abuse. Since your forum operates in any case via an ad hominem double standard and since you are an ad hominem junkie, what goes on is you and Thunder and others make assorted personal attacks and then secret mods take actions against people who stick up for themselves or retaliate, and yes, that by definition makes you a patently evil person and it makes TZM absolutely an evil cult.

Proof that this is in fact how you operate is easy for me to provide.

You aren't able to det it deleted from everywhere. You can have joshua pritkin take down my wiki (yes, thats right, he had my wiki removed in order to get rid of this evidence.)

And you can delete the threads on your own forum, but you can't get rid of the evidence completely.

and here it is.

[ni4d-issues.rbefoundation.com]

Posted by: VTV ()
Date: March 03, 2011 10:03AM

Prometheuspan
I am not a moderator, but i will answer this question. Having secret moderators is absolutely a red flag. If thats going on here its still a red flag. Having secret moderators means no accountability, no transparency, and no possibility for dealing with abuse. Since your forum operates in any case via an ad hominem double standard and since you are an ad hominem junkie, what goes on is you and Thunder and others make assorted personal attacks and then secret mods take actions against people who stick up for themselves or retaliate, and yes, that by definition makes you a patently evil person and it makes TZM absolutely an evil cult.

Proof that this is in fact how you operate is easy for me to provide.

You aren't able to det it deleted from everywhere. You can have joshua pritkin take down my wiki (yes, thats right, he had my wiki removed in order to get rid of this evidence.)

And you can delete the threads on your own forum, but you can't get rid of the evidence completely.

and here it is.

[ni4d-issues.rbefoundation.com]

Banning you from an internet forum is not cult abuse.

Posted by: Prometheuspan ()
Date: March 04, 2011 02:03AM

Banning me from an internet forum for the reasons and under the conditions which you did so is indeed a form of cult abuse. Banning me for pointing out that you were ad homming somebody else,
banning me because i failed to roll over and lock your boots after you ad hommed me to try to dominate me and intimidate me is indeed cult abuse.

Anybody who reads what you actually said and did and how our interaction played out must conclude that you are in fact an ad hominem junkie, a liar, a bully, a control freak, and that you are a leader of a vicious
anti social cult.

There is nothing you can say that can defend against this. There are no words you can conjure and no defense you can make. TZM is a cult and this proves cult abuse and cult abuse tactics.

You blacklisting me and calling me a troll 50 times or a thousand is also cult abuse and is also libel, which i could sue you for if i had the time and money and inclination.

You using that blacklist to have a small army of cyberstalkers stalk people is again another legal issue, another proof of cult abuse, and another absolutely easy way to sue you and win.

TZM is in fact a cult, it is in fact a fascist, totalitarian, satanic, atheist cult. It is a repackaging of armageddon theology for atheists, and it advocates and promotes violence against the money system.

You are in fact a chronic habitual liar, and you deleting these threads in order to cover your tracks and conspiring with joshua pritkin to take down the ni4d wiki to remove the evidence are again both proofs that you are a liar and a con artist and have no conscience and no integrity in these matters.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.