Stephen Covey-Covert Conversion of millions to Mormonism-LDS
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: March 26, 2005 06:17PM

I just read Covey's new book the 8th Habit.
www.The8thHabit.com
Total piece of junk.

Of course, in this huge book, there are lots of good points.
But the FOUNDATION of the entire book are his "timeless eternal self-evident" principles.
Where did he get these?

Did he discover them as he has said?
Nope.

Its pure Mormonism.
[www.culteducation.com]

He wrote a book called The Divine Center all about this back in 1982.
[tinyurl.com]

Of course in this 8th Habit book, THERE IS NO MENTION OF THE REAL SOURCE OF HIS IDEAS. They come out of LDS and the Mormon religion.
Do you see the irony?
He is preaching HONESTY in Leadership, yet he is willfully deceiving his public.
He has taken the Mormon ideas, and then changed the words a bit, why?
Because Mormonism is a dirty word like Amway, and they have to get in through the back door.

So Covery designs this Trojan Horse, to get into your MIND, and then he can implant his Mormon ideas. That is what is really going on, in my view.
These Mormon guys are fanatics, and they literally want to influence the entire world.
So Covey designed his Masterplan, and he PULLED IT OFF!
He got MILLIONS to follow him, and they have no idea WHERE he got his ideas from.
Its all LDS stuff.

There is NOT ONE mention of LDS or Mormonism in this book. ZERO. To me this is outright deception.
LDS is the cnter of his life and ideas, and is the center of this book. Its not a business book.
What Covey and these guys want to do is colonize the mind of business people with their cults ideas.

That's it!

Covey always made me nervous, and i found his speaking style very creepy. Now i know why.
He is being dishonest.
If he were honest he would come right out and say what he is doing.

As a matter of fact, i am going to send him an email to this effect. He is practicing severe intellectual dishonesty.
To NOT identify the source of his ideas as the Mormon church is a corrupt practice.
He needs to be called on this, and i am going to do so.
This is very ironic considering what he allegedly teaches.

But it all makes perfect sense to me.
TRICK the public to accept your cults ideas by using DIFFERENT LANGUAGE and HIDING the real source of the ideas.

COVERT CONVERSION and DECEPTION.

Coz

Some Christian criticism of him.
[www.apologeticsindex.org]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.