Dr. Sha
Posted by: aspetuck ()
Date: December 14, 2010 03:46AM

I just saw the most hilarious parody on Dr. Sha and his "organ and soul" downloads. Go to You Tube, then enter "Dr sha parody." After the video, be sure to click on the lyrics to "The Twelve Days of Master Sha's Healings." Anyone, like myself, who has ever been approached by one of his followers will very much enjoy it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Sha
Posted by: YHWH ()
Date: May 13, 2011 08:40AM

Please read about dr. Gang Sha in wikipedia and cult watchdog SITES to verify every claim I am making about dr. gang hi sha. Sha is not an author all books attributed to dr. sha were written and composed by over 100 volunteers. Sha euphemistically calls volunteers divine universal servants who labor for free for Sha LLC who made $228 million in '2010 as claimed in Sha wikipedia for Dr. Sha. 100 plus divine writers are channeled downloads then write brainstorm collectively and sign away all their intellectual rights to give Sha full authorship credit when Sha did not write any of his bestsellers. Sha books are promoted via book campaign by Sha followers and members who are urged to buy $1,500 plus to get prepaid karma cleansing downloads so sha manipulates to get on NY times best selling list. Sha has no conscience to see lapse in his ethical character. Sha managed to hoodwink public worldwide to enrich himself. Please verify my statements. Followers are afraid to reveal agenda and secrets because Sha warned them about spiritual retribution. Sha can remove their spiritual flowers.
I leave it in your hands to protect public and expose charlatan Sha for his devious scheme and money making racket. Public should not be lied to about authorship. That is plagiarism. In art attribution circle ghost written book inspired after school of Dr. Gang Sha. All editorial reviews were bought by promise of healings and blessings by Dr. Sha. Please verify. This is a true testimony.

Re: Dr. Sha
Posted by: rrfrankie ()
Date: May 10, 2012 09:23AM

This is nice parody of Master Sha's greatest hits on YouTube:

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.