Landmark Forum
Posted by: Darkly ()
Date: October 30, 2010 09:18AM

Hello everyone,

I write concerning my experience with Landmark Forum, I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you.
Two years ago (in 2008) upon recommendation of the psychologist I was seeing at the time (I stopped seeing him after the Forum) I attended the Landmark Forum. It was most definitely a bizarre experience that I'll never forget! I feel for those who remained in the Forum and continued on with the 10 seminars following the Forum and the Advanced course. After attending the Forum itself I decided to stay right away from the forum and not engage in any further involvement.
After the Forum I decided to stop seeing the psychologist since I wasn't getting anywhere with him and was really discomforted by the Landmark experience. The psychologist I am seeing now is horrified that I even went to the Forum!
Yes I was only 18 when I attended the Forum and I was the youngest one there. Despite that I am confident that I remained disillusioned throughout most of it (I hope) and I don't think that there is any left over residue on me now.
Prior to attending the Forum I could not find much information on what actually happened during the Forum, if you spoke to "graduates" about the Forum they'd only tell you how transformative it was for them but would say very little about its content!
I decided to write up a blog about my experience with the Forum and I tried to include as much content as possible on what was contained in the Forum itself. I hope to share this with you here and receive some feedback on Landmark Forum.
There are people now continuing to attend this Forum and I really feel for those caught up in it. I don't know the full extent of its impact since I didn't partake in it any further, any thoughts?
I greatly appreciate your time, here is the site: mylmfexperience.blogspot.com

Sincerely
Darkly

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.