Lester Roloff Ministries Rebekah Home for Girls Survivor
Posted by: GentleStormi ()
Date: February 20, 2005 03:13PM

Hi, i am a Survivor of the Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls from Corpus Christi Texas.
Lester Roloff was an extreme right wing fundamentalist, that the Southern Baptist Convention kicked out.

He began many juvenile facilties across the United States of America. Fighting State governments and even going to Supreme Court with his battles to keep State oversight out of his locked up facilities where we girls were being shattered behind closed doors.

There was a constant stream of mindcontrol in the place, one of the most henious of which were the Night time tapes we had to listen to when asleep at nights. They would play them between 3 am and 4am, and it was not your regular 'sermon' tapes. But what i refer to as "Roloffs Scripts" he read to us in our sleep.

along with the mindnumbing chanting of scriptures, for hour at a time.
We girls were not guilty of anything other than being from homes that had abused us and in need of some good counseling.

These homes by Lester Roloff were mindcontrolling cults. i know , i was there when i was 15 and i am now 41, and still trying to find my mind and know my own self, and have the true God mend the shatters of my spirit back together.

Thank you for having this wonderful forum here!
there is also a brandnew forum for the TRUE Sisters of Roloff Rebekah Home for Girls 1970's and 1980's.

the name of this new healing forum is:
ROLOFF REBEKAH SURVIVORS

the link to the actual login page is:
[forums.speakezforums.com]

the speak ez forums directory can be found at:
[forums.speakezforums.com]

thanks, and i hope someone posts to me from here..
:)

GentleStormi
moderator of:

ROLOFF REBEKAH SURVIVORS
A Private Self-Help Support Healing Environment Meant solely for the Rebekah Survivors from Corpus Christi, Texas compound from the 1970's and 190's only. For those of us who still believe in God and seek his truth and healing.

Roloff Rebekah Survivors
Private Self-Help Support Healing Environment
For Rebekah Survivors 1970's & 1980's
A God Forum

The ROLOFF REBEKAH SURVIVORS FORUM at speak ez forums
is on a freeze mode, if you are interested in joining, please post here and i will get back to you.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.