Anywhere ?
Whereabout ?
Somewhere between !
What do you feel about that ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Where is God?
Posted by: Gold Dust ()
Date: January 08, 2005 11:33PM

Well that is a very interesting question... for me only, and heck what do I know anyway.

You will not find God sitting up or down in any one location waiting to point fingers and tell you you did a bad job.

For me only, if I want to know god, and SEE what god is ... I might find myself in the backjard looking at the sprouts of the new seeds peeking their heads up from the soil.

I might notices my kitty cat who has no worries about money or who did this to that one, the kitty just eats and sleeps and comes to Give and Receive Love.

I might notices the infinitness of the night sky in wonderment.... and the vastness that is beyond my mind and eys.

Nope, for me, I am not sitting at home waiting until the day I die to talk to God or see God... I just open my eyes every day and wathch the awesome movement of LIFE all around me.

I am not talking about the distortions like the people on the planet.... for me, the people are like the pimple on its face... bursting with anger, rage and the eruptions; and then retreating and being healed, constantly pushing outward, needing, to attain more and more... nope for me the pure face of God is here and now, all around me, in NATURE...

And to the degree that I find the natural flow of life beginning..... expressings... and then being destroyed and new grow coming in the Spring.. for me that is as about the greatest VISION of MENTAL understanding of God I can imagine.

Now if you want to talk about the works of God, I can find that in the Fireman that resques the family or the Doctor who removes the turmor from the flesh.... or the music teacher who is bringing groups of children together to learn how to unify and create beautiful music.

For me, I do not find it in the Religions of our world, becuase at the root of all religions seem to be an organization that needs money and control of the masses. For me, I prefer the freedom of being natural not contrived.... to fit into the peg and box that has been described by religion or society.

I prefer to find it in the actions of the Brave, the innociences of the child or the Music of the ages. Not the clatter of hatred or the evilness of man.
Again, for me, these things are like the pimple on the face of God.

Now we can go one step further and consider that just like a great ocean, the ocean water can be placed in many different types of containers, that are useful, somtimes clear glasses that the ocean can be purely seen, and enjoyed, and other times, colored glasses that distorts the view of the ocean, but belive me that same esssence of that great magnificant mystery of life, like the ocean is still there, regardless of the the color or style of the container.

This is why it is much easiler to find that esses in the face of great innocience like a little bean sprout peeaking it's head above ground for the light and waters of life.... that will great it maturity and fruit one day.

For me only, we are here to create the fruit of live, and give it out freely. Just like the fruit trees, they do not care to eats there fruit, their job, just like ours, is to produce the FRUIT and then share with others.

Wink Wink

Where is God?
Posted by: supermonkey ()
Date: January 08, 2005 11:56PM

my parents told me that jehovah was a spirit who contolled our lives
as a man now i know that the myths told to me as a boy were lies and lies need to be stopped
the god idea is a myth
god is where santa claus and the tooth fairy are

Where is God?
Posted by: livinXsacrifice ()
Date: August 04, 2005 10:10PM

supermonkey
my parents told me that jehovah was a spirit who contolled our lives
as a man now i know that the myths told to me as a boy were lies and lies need to be stopped
the god idea is a myth
god is where santa claus and the tooth fairy are

I don't know if you consider yourself athiest or not but we have a saying in the military that really rings true.
There is no such thing as a atheist in a fox hole.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.