Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: In the beginning...
Posted by: BernardPoolman ()
Date: April 08, 2010 12:51AM

sandman --you have never made an effort to meet me or investigate directly what we share -- you use generalized knowledge as if it is holy --that is the sign of an emerging cult -- the anticult group --Christianity is the biggest cult that has harmed most people over hundreds of years -- you to scared to take them on or do they pay you to keep the truth from coming out? we will now participate because you dare to post without quoting exactly in context --we record all work ad publish all work every day to make sure when the time comes, we can remove those legally that never considered we would be diligent. We understand what you are all about--and in the system there is only one way to protect one from the abuse as demonstrated in this forum written and recorded material --do not state something that is not exactly what we share-- do not make assumptions if you have not asked in writing. We only share in writing or recording -- Thus --if it is not written or not recorded , It is not Desteni

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Viktor Persson ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:13AM

Desteni have exposed the cult of love, the cult of money, the cult of fear, the cult of the dream, the cult of the family, the cult of the education system, the cult of the goverment system. And here we expose the cult of the fearful that assume without investigating.

Desteni have shared everything. Several have visited the people behind desteni and lived with them for months and years. Some visit's have been documented on the desteni forum. Daily activities on the farm have been documented in interviews and small films by the people living on the farm. Many forum members have done their own video's and explained their experience with Desteni, and why they are involved. Nothing is held secret.

All the arguments that are coming up as to why Desteni is a cult has been done without research. There are no substance in any of the claims. And that you´ll see if you take time and do your research. It's insane that people spit out assumptions and opinions as if they are valid when there is absolutely no real effort put into what desteni is actually about.

This forum is a playground of opinions and assumptions. It can't be taken seriously. And anyone that read's this thread. Know that these people that claim Desteni to be a cult have not done their home-work. So before you make any assumptions. Visit the website.

www.desteni.co.za

Viktor Persson

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:21AM

BernardPoolman:

Attacking people personally is against the rules you agreed to before posting at this message board. Please stay on topic. The topic of this thread is destini, not Christianity.

If you sincerely wish to disabuse people of anything then answer the questions asked directly. If you have nothing to hide this should not be a problem.

There are a number of questions that you have been asked. Please answer them.

Posted by: BernardPoolman ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:33AM

Cults we expose

Christianity

New age

Atheism

Reptilianism

Aliens

UFO's

Anticult secret funded organisations

Date: April 08, 2010 01:38AM

Viktor Persson:

You say, "Desteni have exposed the cult of love, the cult of money, the cult of fear, the cult of the dream, the cult of the family, the cult of the education system, the cult of the government system."

Is everything outside of destini then somehow considered a "cult"?

What organization other than destini in your opinion provides an equal service to people?

Has Bernard Poolman or destini ever made a mistake? If so, offer some specific examples?

What do you disagree with that has been taught by destini?

Date: April 08, 2010 02:14AM

To whom it may concern:

Posting personal attacks and attempting to subvert the thread by going off topic is against the rules.

Posts that violate the rules will not be approved.

Repeated violation of the rules will result in being banned from this message board.

Please read the rules you agreed to before posting here.

Last warning.

Date: April 08, 2010 02:44AM

To whom it may concern:

Mr. Poolman has apparently decided to move on with his sock puppets.

He answered questions vaguely, often without substance or supporting objective evidence and/or was completely evasive.

This behavior doesn't speak well for Benard Poolman or his Destini business.

Likewise, the sing-song that was repetitiously recited by his followers on this thread appeared to be virtually verbatim what Poolman said.

Maybe the others posting here were Poolman posing under other names, or Poolman clones under his influence.

Destini seems to be a enterprise essentially dominated by Poolman and personality-driven. It apparently contains his conspiracy theories, seemingly denigrates the outside world and perhaps ultimately serves as a "cash cow," which Poolman seems to milk for his income.

In my opinion Destini can easily be seen as a "cult-like" and potentially unsafe group.

I would not recommend Destini to anyone for anything under any circumstances.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 04:58AM by rrmoderator.

Date: April 08, 2010 03:07AM

BTW--Checking the "Destini Forum" I could find no detailed information about the group's finances and/or salaries/compensation paid to staff.

The forum states, "WHAT HAPPENS IF I USE THIS FORUM TO EXPRESS MY OPINIONS?

YOU WILL BE BANNED! We have made it very clear that this forum is not there for people to express and validate their opinions. The Desteni forum is there for people who would like to discuss the DESTENI MATERIAL and share their Self-Honesty Processes within the DESTENI MATERIAL.

If you fail to participate WITHIN THE DESTENI MATERIAL, you will be BANNED. If you come back on the forum and post e-mail between yourself and admin in which we explain why you were banned the first time - in an attempt to be spiteful - YOU WILL BE BANNED AND ALL YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED." [Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 am by AndreaRossouw]

See [desteni.co.za]

Re: WARNING Desteni, cult Jargon, Bernard Poolman Applied Kinesiology scam
Posted by: Cameron Cope ()
Date: April 08, 2010 08:27AM

Hi Rick Ross,

It seems that you do not understand what is meant by terms like "self forgiveness" and "self honesty". They are defined on the desteni.co.za website, however I will give you my perspective here to clarify.

For example: When I make a mistake, such as get angry at someone.

I notice that if I act in anger to another it only makes the situation worse. This is my self honest realization. That I am causing more problems for myself if I react in anger.

I see that I have made a mistake by acting out of anger, but instead of feeling hopeless and resigning myself to continue to make the same mistake, I forgive myself. I realize that I made a mistake, and I also realize that I don't have to repeat the mistake.

An example of not forgiving myself would be to say to myself that I am "just an angry person" and then continuing to act in the same manner creating more problems for myself. So instead I forgive myself for being angry and then I continue to interact with that other person from a starting point that does not involve anger.

You see, these terms may sound strange to you, but the concepts that they represent are available to everyone at all times. Bernard and the others who began Desteni just gave names to these concepts that have always been here.

Desteni is simply suggesting that for everyone to work together to build a safer, more enjoyable world, we will have to forgive ourselves for the mistakes we've made. But we have to first be honest with ourselves that mistakes were made. Then instead of justifying the problems in this world as human nature or something else, we forgive ourselves, correct the mistakes and then move forward.

--Cameron

Date: April 08, 2010 09:22PM

Cameron Cope:

Thanks for explaining some of Destini's terms and/or jargon.

When Mr. Poolman listed "cults we expose" on this thread he included "Reptilianism" and "Aliens."

Please explain who and what these cults are and what Destini is doing to expose them.

Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.