Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New Acropolis Cultural Association
Posted by: alonimus ()
Date: July 31, 2012 09:45PM

"With vows of obedience and gradual psychological pressure, the student giveswillingness of the leaders, of which takes orders flooding sothroughout his life. The courses taken and considered philosophically, repeatever ideas about duty and obedience to cult status, givingthe impression of the service of humanity. Based coursesin obedience to the leaders of the sect called "Teacher" and"Chief," the student completely suppresses the freedom of action andthinking, the ability to have a crisis. The student is led graduallyto enter the nucleus lifeblood of the organization, leaving thebeliefs and values ​​as well as family and friends.Also working to give his money to the sect. Because it would make him believe in the spiritual and intellectual superioritythe leaders of the student weakens its ability to be able to analyzeand self-confident, making it easily the presented personlive permanently in confusion, doubt and fear.Through this psychological pressure is persuaded to act in accordance withinterests of the sect. This forced change his opinion on the team, wherestudent is now pinning all values ​​in aftin.Afto plus continuouswork, subject to humiliation in the name of the concept of "intellectualodigisis. "All these practices are part of all coercivepersuasion techniques used by the sect. The learner performs without realizing it, since dominatednew psychological needs caused by new ideas and valuesdistort the perception of the world and reality. The mind is controlled by the leader now, which increasesinfluence of a controlled pressure on the manipulated student. "

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2012 10:04PM by alonimus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: garantzotis ()
Date: August 01, 2012 02:01AM

hello you. I'm John Garantzotis former Chief of New Acropolis in Greece and I'll be there for you to answer any questions about the new citadel.
We say a few words about me and my relationship with New Acropolis ...
It was in 1983 when I became a member of New Acropolis. From the first time I worked with all my soul for turning up in Thessaloniki. Later I took over the leadership structure and became one of four senior executives working in Greece, until my resignation from the leadership in March 1991.Ton June of that year I left, and a member of the Southeast and October after intensive research on the organization's history, began a struggle for information on what really was this organization.
At first I thought I owe to those who put in Southeast and not only them but also to all those who had influence with the thousands of posters that stick to the streets of Thessaloniki and those who had attended my lectures, plays and other activities that I organize.
Very characteristic, I can say that the thought gave me the driving force to go against in Southeast a long time is that when we open a hole to fall into the other, when we understand the mistake, honestly trying to close it and not go home without looking back behind us. These actions of course I have in fact become diverse, not-so-nice things for me on my own I became better known after the Southeast my time than when I was one of the four executives in the organization. Of course I do not say how much the accused and slandered my former comrades, always loyal to the leader's manual of 1981.
Today, after nearly twenty years and while I pressed my legs successful (professional, political, social), I can safely say that I was wrong again. Do not owe anyone. Everyone is worthy of his past and his actions. If someone owes had this negative experience, these are only his parents and all those who have as their role to protect citizens in any place where they belong.
Today, being in such an organization I think is a matter of stupidity and say what I mean. In Southeast I met very few people say that distance and you have to be clear that is not very smart, they'll call them naive or stupid, honest. Most belonged to another category of people, and had a great intelligence, were able to cancel because of various psychological problems. So although we are dealing with intelligent people, the results of their actions forces us to tell them and those idiots. Watching the best saw that such people were always convinced of the moral superiority and because it always adjust the moral measures of cognitive capacity, so to speak and chose to serve the spiritual strength about this instead of love. For them the people can not talk about lack of intelligence but of its failure. Are all those who believe they have come out of the legendary cave of Plato, and after having seen the true light, they are the elite of the spirit that has the moral right to do what it wants to dominate others and lead them to their own true . These people lack the self-awareness because they have tremendous perseverance to those who do not learn from life. If someone tries to show them that what they do is crap, then it becomes a deadly enemy and wanting to justify their feelings and actions, reach to argue that << even kill someone can be an act of love, stopping the action of a brother who has departed, than this world, and saving many more sufferings and sorrows >> Livragka 1989 Light Seeds. or << more criminals who kill ants without a reason, than to kill another man with a great reason or justification for his action. >>
After all that we can say that this kind of idiots that can prove more dangerous than people because they believed in the intelligence treat others with such arrogance, as if ants. (A! I forgot, they are right because they belong to the future in the sixth race or Areia)
Such dangerous idiots do not care about the seriousness of those they support, but the targeting ... ie if their actions can accomplish what you have in mind and that's why this kind of stupidity is not a defect of intellect but of emotion.
So in trying to explain how things really are a waste of time. They will not convince you convince them. The problem is not information but a psychological problem. we are dealing with problematic people, as I too once.
All you need is patience and faith in the path of evolution. With barely nothing happens. The only solution is to have good interpersonal relationships and are not concerned either only mental, not just psychological, a matter of survival, ie something that has to be live before you talk about it.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 01, 2012 03:38AM

This message board is for posts in the English language only.

Date: August 03, 2012 07:29AM

HYMN OF THE NEW ACROPOLIS

Be blessed New Acropolis
make me your idea to feel
May God bring you as a torch
to infinity depth of my being.

Born in the desert flower
with my life your life will take care of
Son of Truth will protect you
against the darkness.

Be blessed New Acropolis
Flame of Love that wants to offer
people a Way
Mystery and Truth without equal.

with my soul i take care of your soul,
because you're a sun that with your
divine Light should enlighten me.

Marching serenely on your way
I know here I am perfect wise
and fille with good the fate of those
who are blind and can not see the light.

And as an old man
I will look from my winter
all the good things that I have sown in my youth,
knowing that I was always a humble bridge
between man and you God.

Date: August 06, 2012 09:31PM

The issue does not find it that can not hold up their ideal (There are sects who keep what they have fantasiothei fine) but because the ideals of an overall scale is a scam that leads to a utopia, putting him in decided to follow a logical contradiction in devoting the order canceling its discretion and common sense! Commonly as an ideal vlakopoiei enlists in the name of the object by asking him to follow it to greatly reduce the discretion of individual intelligence and manipulative as the candy of selflessness and team action!

Completely philosophical rather than political ramifications, we can see many fascist features a completely different form-style by the famous political fascism! An attitude to fascism, and then also started and acquaintances and even fascism with a key priority of the consent of the citizens!
It is the behavior of a defective inner circle!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 09, 2012 09:01PM

A Source of Information about New Acropolis

[www.google.com]

Soul Snatchers: The Mechanics of Cults by French psychiatrist Jean-Marie Abgrall.

Originally published in 1996 as La Mechanique des Sectes

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.