Does anyone know about Les Feldick?
Posted by: CBATES ()
Date: March 19, 2010 06:15AM

I checked his website out and for temost part it seems doctrinally sound. I'm a little hesitant with anyone that is teaching the Bible without a shred of education or instruction in the matter. I noticed a few minor problems in his theology, but nothing that seems heretical.

I was just wondering if anyone out there has heard his radio program or knows any more about him.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone know about Les Feldick?
Posted by: Confused7609 ()
Date: March 19, 2010 07:57AM

CBATES
I checked his website out and for temost part it seems doctrinally sound. I'm a little hesitant with anyone that is teaching the Bible without a shred of education or instruction in the matter. I noticed a few minor problems in his theology, but nothing that seems heretical.

I was just wondering if anyone out there has heard his radio program or knows any more about him.

Thanks

I guess the question would be are his practices those of a cult leader, more than whether his theology is heretical. Heretical to what? Does he try to control the lives of his followers through his teachings?, does he abuse his authority or does he have absolute ultimate authority in his group?

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: March 19, 2010 08:13AM

Welcome, CBATES to the forum. I did a search of Rick Ross' site and found nothing on this Les Feldick. Doing a preliminary Google Search I did find this negative site about Les Feldick being a false teacher. It was pretty close to the top of the search:

[www.atruechurch.info]

Posted by: CBATES ()
Date: March 20, 2010 06:36AM

@sparky: thanks for the link I appreciate it.

@confused: I don't know much about how he treats those who follow him, which is why I was asking. As far as heretical theology, I never said anything he promoted was. I simply noticed his teaching that the Tribulation is a judgment upon the Jews only and that he believes Jesus went to hell for three days and suffered before resurrecting. Neither can be supported by proper hermeneutics.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.