Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: Stuart Wilde, Ayahuasca, Morph delusions, magical light-pen scam,
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 13, 2010 04:01AM

David Icke claims to have made a huge amount of money selling his lizard conspiracy stories, which are loose analogies of New World Order conspiracies. A surprisingly large number of people buy into the notion of there being a covert 'illuminati', whether of lizard people or fiendishly intelligent financiers, controlling the world of ordinary people.

(My personnal view is that this is a way of integrating the very real power and wealth differential between those at the top and those at the bottom without openly acknowledging that glaring differential. Frank and open acknowledgement would entail acknowledging the absurdity of allowing such a situation to continue.)

My guess would be that Stuart Wilde has spotted Icke's success and wants a piece of the market.
I think it would be impossible, in the guru situation, to fail to feel complete contempt for the people you are so easily robbing and hoodwinking.

There are quite a lot of pop-cultural lizard references that would predispose anyone coming into contact with such references to be vulnerable to such a lizard tale.

Lizards, in the form of dragons or worms, appear in most cultural tales of derring-do and have a strong mystical presence in the European and Scandinavian folklore as phenomenal creatures of non-human power.
I'm not a gamer but a lot of video games seem to use that type of cultural folk imagery, because it strikes a common chord.

The oldest part of the human brain that deals with fundamentals, breathing, regulating bodily functions etc is often referred to colloquially as the lizard or reptile brain.
I thought of the phenomenally sucessful self-help books of M Scott Peck, where he likens manipulative people to lizard-brained throwbacks 'People of the Lie'.
Doors front man Jim Morrison is known as the Lizard King, another Casteneda reference.

Lizards/dragons/worms are pretty powerful archetypal images and I doubt many of us do not carry a vestige of this image somewhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2010 04:03AM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stuart Wilde, Ayahuasca, Morph, HEAVYLIGHT laser-pen scam,
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 13, 2010 04:31AM

Here's the page [www.heavylight.de] of the HEAVYLIGHT Holographic Bioresonance line of products, not just pens!

These are promoted by Stuart Wilde on his website and in his articles, he probably cut a deal with that company where he sells the pens to his followers, and get 50% commission or something.
HEAVYLIGHT Johann Euringer, Germany [www.heavylight.de]

These people are self-conscious crooks and scam-artists, its just that simple. Just read the nonsense they write on their website, you can see them laughing as they write up the gobbly-gook nonsense. [www.heavylight.de]

They are selling a pen-light or pen-laser pointer you can buy for $10 retail, and for $1 in bulk from China.
They then mark it up to up to $3,000.

It actually doesn't even look like a basic laser, and is just a $1 pen-light! [www.heavylight.de]

But they post a small disclaimer about "medical treatment", to try and keep themselves out of jail for fraud.

[www.heavylight.de]

BLACK 1B Light Pen $1,112.00
COMBI 2 Light Pens (BLACK 1B + MORPHEUS) $1,668.00
COMBI 3 Light Pens (BLACK 1B + VORTEX) $2,085.00
COMBI 4 Light Pens (BLACK 1B + INFINITY) $2,710.50
COMBI BLUE-2
Serie BLUE $1,668.00
COMBI BLUE-4
Serie BLUE $3,197.00
ES Light Pen
Serie BLUE $973.00
INFINITY Light Pen $2,224.00
JOY Light Pen
Serie BLUE $973.00
MORPHEUS Light Pen $834.00
ONE Light Pen
Serie BLUE $973.00
QI Light Pen
Serie BLUE $973.00
VORTEX Light Pen $1,251.00

Re: Stuart Wilde, Ayahuasca, Morph, HEAVYLIGHT light-pen scam,
Date: March 13, 2010 04:37AM

Actually, scratch that about the 50% commission.
Its 100%.

Johann Euringer is the OWNER of the HEAVYLIGHT Germany company that sells the scam light pens that Stuart Wilde promotes.
Johann Euringer is also Stuart Wilde agent.
Its a self-conscious scam, rip-off, hoodwink.

[www.godlikeproductions.com]
Owner of "Heavy Light":
Type: PERSON
Name: Johann Euringer

Stuart Wilde's Biography:
"For foreign rights to Stuart Wilde's books and tapes please contact his literary agent:
Johann Euringer

Posted by: sparrow ()
Date: March 13, 2010 04:49AM

Haha :) I had never heard of this guy before but thank you so much for the links!

Surely he can't be serious?

"There is a type of brown etheric brown blobs that fly about policing the sky above us. Normally, when low down, they fly at about twenty-to-thirty miles an hour, but when they get agitated they go into a type of turbo-drive zipping across the sky in seconds. They are the lords and masters of this world because people can’t normally see them"

this must be some kind of satire surely?

Re: Stuart Wilde, Johann Euringer, HEAVYLIGHT light-pen fraud,
Date: March 13, 2010 04:54AM

"Stuart Wilde" "Johann Euringer"
Johann Euringer, the guy who sells the rip-off scam lights, is the contact for Stuart Wilde's websites.

[www.alexa.com]
About stuartwilde.com (stuartwilde.com): Stuart Wilde, popular author of 16 books on metaphysics and spirituality, self-empowerment, conspiracy theories, global prophecy, parallel dimensions--site updated regularly.
Stuart Wilde
C/O Johann Euringer, Auf der Burg 17
Wasserburg a. Inn, 83512
Germany
johann.euringer [at] t-online.de

[www.aboutus.org]
StuartWilde.org
Stuart Wilde Author Official Site

Excerpted from the website description:

This is the official website for Metaphysical Author Stuart Wilde. You can read articles, stories, and other information written by Stuart Wilde.

Contact
Stuart Wilde
Address
C/O Johann Euringer, Auf der Burg 17
Wasserburg a. Inn, 83512 Germany

StuartWilde.com
External Links edit
Alexa: StuartWilde.org
WHOIS for StuartWilde.org

_____________quote________________
[www.scam.com]
HeavyLight and Holographic Bioresonance

Originally Posted by DXD
Has any one had any experience with Heavylight products? www.heavylight.de

I have no experience with the products but when I found them they seemed pretty great so I did a little researching. I discovered that Stuart Wilde promotes them through some articles so I said "great", cause I really like Stuart´s work.
Finally I went to www.whois.is and entered the heavylight web adress and it was registered to Johann Euringer. So, I googled this guy and what do you know, he is Stuart Wilde´s literary agent!!!!
----------------------
Hmm, pretty Plexiglass cubes and pen-torches
Buy at $1, sell at 2,000 EUR, you gotta hand it to these guys, they know how to make an ordinary item into a goldmine.

The 19th Century Alchemists have nothing on these people :)

Seriously though, it is just another abuse of science, a "psuedo-science" using quantum-mechanics as an excuse to call something "magical".

If you want to "rearrange the patterns of your water", take a good long hot soak in your favourite soapy bubble-bath!
Costs pennies / cents!!
-------------------------

Re: Stuart Wilde, Ayahuasca, Morph, HEAVYLIGHT light-pen scam,
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 13, 2010 04:58AM

Ther are mattress covers too, in two colours, so you can be lit up in bed or cleansed while sleeping.
My favourite though is the following explanation of how this stuff works:

'The way these HL lights work may also be explained through the QED (Quantum Electro Dynamics) of Quantum Physics.'

The use of QED (quod erat demonstrandum) is generally used to show a mathematical or logical proof---- using it here is a slick piece of suggestive and deceptive copy writing.

Stuart Wilde, drug abuse, robbed at gunpoint by machine gun in Brazil
Date: March 13, 2010 05:15AM

sparrow
this must be some kind of satire surely?

It started as satire with Stuart Wilde as he used to be quite sarcastic, but it seems Stuart Wilde found people starting to believe it.
Its progressed into blatant scams, and very dangerous activities involving drug abuse. Its moved from satire to very dangerous exploitation.

There are even links in writings by Stuart Wilde about "street drug gangs", which are very disturbing as a group of Stuart Wilde's seminar retreat attendees were literally robbed at gunpoint with a MACHINE GUN in Brazil on a retreat while stoned out of their minds on drugs [www.godlikeproductions.com] obviously by some type of drug gang.
The report is that Stuart Wilde was not robbed.

Its not too hard to connect those dots. Did "someone" owe a large debt to local drug gang?
That robbery was clearly a set-up with the security being removed, and the police not arriving for 2 hrs until after the gang was done with the carefully planned robbery. If something went wrong, it could have been a massacre.
There are some very dangerous activities occuring around Stuart Wilde, its not new agey fluff, its morphed into very dangerous, delusional, drugged and destructive cultic activities.

_____________quote______________
[www.godlikeproductions.com]
We had all taken the aya, and lain down on mats spread around a green grass area with a large fire in the centre to experience the aya effeccts. The gentle singing and drumming began, and I went into a very strange experience of the aya not at all like the amazingly beautiful experiences of before, for some reason I did not want to close my eyes, yet at one point I must have. I became aware of the silence, no drumming, yet still on the aya i awoke and needed to go to the loo.It was dark and I noticed there was a different guy sitting in a chair near my mat.(Usually the organiser sat there to keep an eye on all of us. I was surprised he was wearing some dirty sneakers, it didn't feel right. I still went to the loo,close by, when I came back the organizer quickly came up to me and said, don't move, do nothing, stay quiet, we were being robbed at that moment. I looked up and now was aware the guy beside me wearing a balaclava he was nervously toying with a gun watching us. There was a guy next to Stuarts bed (notice Stuart had the only elevated wooden bed, everyone else including his then girlfriend were on mats on the ground!) this guy had a machine gun trained on us. My thoughts were that I didn't want to die this way. we were held up for two hours. someone had escaped up to the hotel lobby and called the police yet they only arrived AFTER the banditos had left! The gunmen were only interested in Americans. Someone must have tipped them off and we believe it was the hotel, because the perimiter alarm had been turned off that nightand the patrol dog was in te hotel. Americans were taken one at a time to their units where they were made to hand over their cash,cameras and computers, one lady lost $10,ooo.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2010 05:30AM by The Anticult.

Posted by: DR ()
Date: March 13, 2010 05:33AM

There are very similar tendencies of the more prolific writers like Stuart Wilde and L Ron Hubbard.

For example both have crafted an elaborate cosmology that includes invisible entities which plague the human race. My personal observation would be two-fold. The possibility certainly exists that both quickly digressed into dillusionary schizophrenia and wrote about their observations; or alternatively it is a defense against their own internal process. Introspection turned outward to point the finger at invisible enemies ... ie the enemies out there are a reflection of their inner world. In either case the similarities are striking:

-------------------

"They are the transdimensional ghouls that control the subconscious mind of this planet in secret, and then there are their human representatives, who are possessed by the ghouls, often without knowing it. They are etheric beings. There are trillions of them in every square mile of the earth plane. The world is infested. The ones that come up from 225° are deadly, but there are others that are even worse.

The next thing, there are millions and millions of species of ghouls -- as many species as there are different animals on the earth plane. There's one type we call the 'inner matrix'. They are ghouls that live inside the subconscious of humanity. They can move instantaneously, very fast. They are independent entities. They will gang up on you and make you sad and try to take you to despair and suicide. They want you over there with them.

Pain often comes from the inner worlds, it is fired by the ghouls I know this by watching them. I’d feel a sharp, unexplained pain in my shoulder and I would look to my left and see the devil that is firing it. Often I’d let the ghoul continue to fire the pain it so I could precisely confirm it was from that source. Then I would rub out the ghoul by firing a purple fractal dot from my fingers and the pain would stop. I have done this experiment many times." Stuart Wilde

--------------------

"One's body is a mass of individual thetans stuck to oneself or to the body. One has to clean them off by running incident II and Incident I. It is a long job, requiring care, patience and good auditing. You are running beings. They respond like any preclear. Some large, some small.

In doing a cluster one is likely to find it is made up of other earlier clusters. Thetans in the body may obsessively copy the pictures of other thetans. Therefore you can find it seems that the thetan who just left is still there because there is a picture left.

The "Thetan Hand Technique" is to "mock up", or create in one's mind, an invisible thetan hand, and to use the edge of it as a knife cutting away the Body Thetans from yourself, literally slicing away with mental energy the "strings or lines or suction cups or beams" that connect your body to the Body Thetans.

Another technique whereby one finds a key cluster of Body Thetans holding other clusters of Body Thetans together ("there can be a thousand or two BTs in such a mass"), and if you 'handle' this key unit then 'sometimes these explode apart as they blow.'" L Ron Hubbard

WARNING: Stuart Wilde, Johann Euringer, scams, rip-offs, trickery
Date: March 13, 2010 09:00AM

The flashlight selling scam-artiste Johann Euringer (posting as Red.Pill) who does business for Stuart Wilde, made some posts going back to 2004.
Someone was cross-posting Stuart Wilde's delusional ramblings, and people they were the postings of a drug addict.

Then the current flashlight scammer Johann Euringer comes on and tries to play heavy about the "copyrights" of the Stuart Wilde ramblings.
Meanwhile, Johann Euringer is getting his client Stuart Wilde to SHILL SHILL for his rip-off scams, selling flashlights for $3,000. And Stuart Wilde does not disclose he is shilling for his business partner Johann Euringer.

Johann Euringer has the nerve to talk about "God" in his post about Stuart Wilde? Which "God" is that?
Scams, lies, trickery, rip-offs, dishonesty, and worse?
Don't take the "red pill" being offered by Johann Euringer and Stuart Wilde.
It is a flagrant self-conscious scam, and it goes way beyond that into serious danger for those getting lured their Red Pill Matrix of delusions and drug abuse...
...and worse. There are very serious warning signs, especially for young women.

[Why I dislike Stuart Wilde] [www.godlikeproductions.com]

______________quote_________________________
[www.allforums.net]
07-15-2004, 10:29 AM
red.pill

Clarification about forum user "VIOLET LIGHTBEAM" - Violation of copyrights

To whom it may concern…

Please note, that all posts published in this forum by the user named “Violet Lightbeam” are NOT of his/her origin and intellectual properties, although he/she pretended and mislead to be his/hers. This violation also includes the misuse of Stuart Wilde's TOLEMAC symbol.

This is a legal violation against the copyrights of the author and lecturer Stuart Wilde.

“Violet Lightbeam” at no point ever had and ever will receive any permission to publish Stuart Wilde’s articles and visions.

If you are interested in Stuart Wilde’s books, articles, visions, news and other informations please visit his website:

www.stuartwilde.com

We appreciate any information you would be willing to report or expose in case of any new breach by “Violet Lightbeam”.

Johann Euringer
Agent of the
Author Stuart Wilde

mailto: johann.euringer@t-online.de

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 13, 2010 10:10AM

There was a song called Bring Me Money by the Flying Lizards.

[74.125.155.132]

Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.