Pierre Freeman open letter to C Bernard Imperator of AMORC -Question 1
Posted by: peterhughes73 ()
Date: January 22, 2010 12:03PM

Blog entry of January 07, 2010

Questions for Christian Bernard-Imperator of AMORC-Question 1

Esteemed and Venerated Imperator-

As you may have heard, I, Pierre S. Freeman, the author of The Prisoner of San Jose and AMORC Unmasked, have taken grave exception to the practices and agenda of your organization, Ancient Mystical Order Of Rosæ Crucis, known to the world as AMORC. For this reason, I extend to you the opportunity to answer personally some of the questions that have troubled me and to defend your organization from the charges I have seen fit to make against it.

DO AMORC MEMBERS USE OCCULT POWERS TO ASSUME VICTIM’S CONSCIOUSNESS AGAINST THEIR WILL?

Does not AMORC introduce in the Initiate Section DEGREE 9 Number 24, the occult faculty of ASSUMPTION, which it defines as the ability “to assume momentarily the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual state of another person, so as to obtain this person’s assistance or to provide assistance to him or her?” Disregarding the caveat that this is only possible if one’s intentions are pure and the affirmation that this concept must be in alignment with Cosmic Consciousness, isn’t the bottom line that this is an example of one living human being TAKING COMPLETE POSSESSION OVER THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING, without their permission or knowledge?

www.anopenlettertochristianbernard

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.