Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Latest Scientology healines
Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: March 09, 2010 07:36AM

Folks, watch this Australian Broadcasting Corporation program on Scientology, which was broadcast here earlier today:

[www.abc.net.au]

Most of this stuff you are familiar with, but some of it may be new to you.

My purpose in posting and re-posting this kind of information on what has to be the most despicable cult around is to keep this issue front and center.

For one thing, some of you have been accosted by a Scientologist claiming to be interested in interfaith dialogue.

When it comes to Scientology, there is no such thing. It would be akin to having interfaith dialogue with the mafia.

Whenever you meet a Scientologist beware that the person in question is brainwashed. Be familiar with ways and methods to try and reach
that person without getting sucked in yourself.

Above all: speak out. Use your websites and networks to address Scientology --- from its nutty religious claims to its abusive behavior.

As always, this is my just opinion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 11, 2010 07:23PM

The interview with Hana Eltringham Whitfield is(at the link above), in my opinion, especially impressive. This is truly a must-watch.

Date: March 12, 2010 05:51AM

[www.abc.net.au]

Rudd, Abbott 'running scared on Scientology'

Date: March 13, 2010 06:35AM

The most unethical group of people on earth, the Scientology cult, is trying to block free speech again:

Scientologists try to block 'intolerant' German feature film

[www.guardian.co.uk]

Date: March 18, 2010 11:43AM

I've always assumed that they "attract" people who need to feel somehow "good" about themselves (hence the members are "buying" some badly needed self esteem.....an inordinate number of lawyers and filmstars it seems!)

...but it seems that on behalf of his followers, the Devil yet again, has his day in the Australian senate....!

[www.theaustralian.com.au]

Any letters of support for Senator Xenephon would be well deserved I beleive....

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 28, 2010 05:20AM

More defectors, this time from the SeaOrg, bringing lawsuits.
Article posted today on Yahoo News:

[news.yahoo.com]

Date: March 29, 2010 06:46PM

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.