Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Beware of Rick Wiles, Trunews so called Christian radio show
Posted by: petlover ()
Date: November 10, 2009 06:18AM

Hello all,

I want to issue a warning about the host/owner of Trunews Christian radio show at www.trunews.com. Some of you might have heard of him. He has over 100,000 listeners, but he is a con artist and not a Christian man. My husband and I donated $11.000 for a tent/church project, and actually moved to Florida to help Rick Wiles start a church in Ft Pierce, FL. about 9 months ago. Within 3 weeks we discovered he was a fraud, and was not going to start a church, but used my husband, who is a reputable minister and subject matter expert on emergency preparedness, as a marketing tool to gain hefty donations. He is very controlling, manipulative, and gifted speaker. That all happened 10 months ago, and now we were contacted by a pastor in Kenya who Rick's daughter was supporting, and they told us that Rick Wiles ordered his daughter to stop supporting their 400 orphans because he refused to be bulldozed by Rick Wiles and commit fraud for him. You can read the entire story on our ministry website. We try to help the spiritually abused folks.
Anyway, this man actually is so smooth and so convincing that he has people convinced over the radio that the Kenyan pastor is a thief, and that he (Rick) is justifiable in his stopping support for orphans.

We have been exposing this man as a fraud for months, and in return he has slandered our names publicly, telling everyone my husband is a Russian spy, not a real doctor, a communist, etc. He uses lies like candy to control his listeners. He is very persuasive and so we want anyone out there to beware of this wolf who steals and cons money off of the less fortunate. He has reputable guests on his radio show, which allow for him to come acrossed like he is a good guy but he is far from good.
You can read details on his mischief at [www.themountainministries.org].

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beware of Rick Wiles, Trunews so called Christian radio show
Posted by: dontbdcvd ()
Date: January 22, 2011 12:47AM

Hi to all reading this response,

My name is Greg Stockton.

I was a member of the mission team that went to Kenya sponsored by Trunews and Rick Wiles ministry.
Whoever wrote the post "Beware of Rick Wiles..." is sorely mistaken and is either misinformed or an outright liar.
If you would like the truth about what transpired during the four and one half months I and my team member were in Kenya
please feel free to ask me. If you want to know the truth about the person/people that wrote the post about Trunews and Rick Wiles contact Rick.

Before you jump to conclusions about Trunews ministry try this. Click on the link at the end of the post I am responding to. The link will take you nowhere. You can't "read the entire story on our (their) website." Why? Attorneys had it removed due to its false, libelous and inflammatory content. At some point they might post their fairy tales on another site but as of today this link goes nowhere, much like those that would have you read it. Why don't those that wrote this post about Trunews and Rick Wiles sign their names to it? What are they afraid of?

No doubt I will now come under their microscope and be subjected to their lies and innuendo. That's OK, remember the words of Paul
to Timothy, "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution." 2Tim 3:12

In Christ Jesus,
Greg Stockton

Posted by: david777 ()
Date: June 30, 2011 08:34AM

dontbdcvd
Hi to all reading this response,

My name is Greg Stockton.

I was a member of the mission team that went to Kenya sponsored by Trunews and Rick Wiles ministry.
Whoever wrote the post "Beware of Rick Wiles..." is sorely mistaken and is either misinformed or an outright liar.
If you would like the truth about what transpired during the four and one half months I and my team member were in Kenya
please feel free to ask me. If you want to know the truth about the person/people that wrote the post about Trunews and Rick Wiles contact Rick.

Before you jump to conclusions about Trunews ministry try this. Click on the link at the end of the post I am responding to. The link will take you nowhere. You can't "read the entire story on our (their) website." Why? Attorneys had it removed due to its false, libelous and inflammatory content. At some point they might post their fairy tales on another site but as of today this link goes nowhere, much like those that would have you read it. Why don't those that wrote this post about Trunews and Rick Wiles sign their names to it? What are they afraid of?

No doubt I will now come under their microscope and be subjected to their lies and innuendo. That's OK, remember the words of Paul
to Timothy, "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution." 2Tim 3:12

In Christ Jesus,
Greg Stockton

Whatever happened in Kenya is known only to the people involved. Whatever happened concerning a tent project/church in Florida is also known only by those involved. This site and forum are not for reporting about business transactions gone sour. It is, however, a site dedicated to exposing false teachers.

Rick Wiles exposed himself as a false prophet through a prophecy he made publicly on his own radio show on January 7, 2010. In short, he claimed America was about to be "staggered" and "brought to its knees" by a monumental event to occur sometime during the last 3 months of 2010. This show can be heard in the Trunews archives, or at this link:
[www.trunews.com]

In a May 24, 2010 broadcast, Mr. Wiles further clarified the nature of this big event that was coming in 2010 that would change the face of the country, and cut communication and transportation lines, etc. (as stated in the Jan. 8 broadcast). He named it as specifically being a nuclear explosion.

Mr. Wiles then compounded his error by broadcasting an anniversary show one year later, on January 7, 2011. Instead of owning up to the false prophecy as he had promised before the Holy Spirit and his listeners to do if the word proved false, he invited personal friends of his to join him in a "panel discussion" about the prophecy. During this discussion, not a single attempt was made by Mr. Wiles to apologize to all those listeners who had been deeply hurt by his false prophecy (through putting needless fear and terror into their hearts.) He also failed to state any repentance over blaspheming the Holy Spirit by putting out the thoughts of his own mind and labeling them as communication from the Holy Spirit. Instead, with the encouragement of guests Augusto Perez and Nathan Leal, he staunchly defended that he had indeed been hearing from the Holy Spirit. All of this is a matter of record. No matter how much Mr. Wiles likes to claim people are out to discredit him, he himself was the sole author of this distressing chain of events.

All of this has been accurately documented at the Endtime Delusion blog. [endtimedelusion.wordpress.com]
If anyone can point out any inaccuracies at all in the article, I would be happy to publish a correction.

For those who truly care about Mr. Wiles, they should be doing everything in their power to convince him of the seriousness of his actions and the need to repent before our Lord for falsely speaking in the His name. A public apology is also sorely needed, as Scripture teaches that part of repentance is doing what we can to make things right with those we have hurt.

JD Ellis
Endtime Delusion

Posted by: dontbdcvd ()
Date: October 13, 2011 03:39AM

Tent Project...the project referred to involving the tent was put on hold due to circumstances beyond our control. These circumstances were a direct result of
the trouble we experienced with a rogue ministry in Kenya and the attempted infiltration into our ministry by those associated with the first post on this page (dtd 11-09-09) in their effort to destroy our ministry.

[...]

With regard to the rest of what JD Ellis writes about, Mr Ellis, why don't you contact Mr Wiles directly and take it up with him?

Be blessed and be a blessing,
Greg Stockton

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2011 05:40AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 13, 2011 07:09AM

dontbdcvd:

Don't use this thread and message board for promotional purposes regarding events associated with your group.

Posted by: david777 ()
Date: June 04, 2012 09:50AM

Rick Wiles, even after the damage done by the false prophecy of two years ago, concerning the nuclear devestation of the U.S. in 2010, is at it again. This time he is releasing prophetic warning dreams through his ministry Trunews.com from anonymous sources as revelation from the Lord. Rick Wiles Warning Dreams

Only a minister with a truly hardened, unrepentant heart would have anything to do with prophecy after his previous failures. He keeps trying to hit a home run with his prophecies so that he can proclaim to all how God really tells him and his ministry what the future holds. He cares little about the damage he is doing to his fellow Christians. How many will now uproot their families and leave the country, because they believe this nonsense is actually from God, just like last time?

And still, Christians who should have more discernment will follow him, lift him up as a hero of the Christian faith, and shout down anyone who tries to warn people about him.
Claiming To Know the Mind of God - Rick Wiles and Trunews

Posted by: Pn2791 ()
Date: November 18, 2015 08:45AM

Good for you. This man is definitely a con man. He uses the lords name in vain and blasphemes the Holy Spirit as telling him of the things to come by issuing dates. Shame on him. He knows nothing of scriptures but uses them out of context. It's a shame so many follow him in fear. He is a fear monger and uses fear to keep his listeners following his ever word. Time and time again this liar has set dates and blames that the Holy Spirit has told him and nothing ever comes to pass yet he refuses to repent and accept his bogus prophecies. Really a sad soul.

Posted by: psalm139 ()
Date: July 22, 2016 09:43PM

I registered for this website specifically to reply to this thread.

I have never donated to Trunews or Rick Wiles, never met him, or have any link or connection to him or any of his ministries or a neighbor or whatever. Totally unrelated, so don't think I am one of his people or something.

I have to say that this thread and the condemnations of him are totally unfair.

Two topics, the Kenya topic and the prophecy topic.

Kenya: I think that issue has been thoroughly covered here already. You got less than 1% of the story in the initial post, and it was immediately disproved.

Prophecy: Lets say for arguments sake, he was wrong in 2010. Ok. When the Lord reveals a prophetic vision to a person, it is a common result that the vision is (1) shocking, and (2) it appears immediate. It looks like whatever He is showing you is happening RIGHT NOW and you are literally SEEING the FUTURE in the PRESENT.

THAT being said, what did he do? To his credit, he RUSHED to warn YOU, rather than sitting back and saying "Im not willing to take a risk and embarrass myself publicly if I am wrong." No. He went out on a limb for your sake.

So...ease back and let the guy he human. Let him be wrong if and when he is and dont slaughter him for having a misstep if in fact thats what he did.

We have been given MUCH grace at the cross. Looking to what may have been a misinterpretation of the TIMING of a nuclear attack and making that warning known, in and amongst being RIGHT about everything else he is saying 90% of the time (I dont always agree with him at all) is hardly reason to slander a fellow.

Cut the guy a little slack. You've been cut plenty..

Posted by: AGTG ()
Date: August 03, 2016 09:53AM

There is no doubt Rick Wiles is a charlatan and a huckster, profiteering off bad doctrine and enabled by undiscerning Christians. I can't count how many false prophecies he has allowed to go forth over his show. If it's not him, it's some guest with visions and dreams, none of which come to pass.

Moreover, he has many affiliations with New Apostolic Reformation types. Sometimes they appear on his show, other times he appears on their show.

The end of the age is very likely upon us, but these men seek to discredit what God is going to do by lying about what God is currently doing, all the while fattening their wallets.

His ministry page literally has a donate button that takes up a quarter of an entire page! Just in case you miss the fact that he wants your money.

Posted by: bpt1 ()
Date: February 08, 2017 11:43AM

Do you wish to give to a self-proclaimed ministry with no accountability offered?
Give to Trunews.

Do you wish to become cast-off human wreckage in the wake of Rick's rise to fame?
Work with Trunews.

Do you wish to be part of a group that styles itself as a corporation sole, like the Catholic or Anglican hierarchy, but is a proven sham corporation?
Associate with Trunews.

Do you wish to listen to a program that proclaims it is true but has a great deal of untruth in it?
Listen to Trunews.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.