Elizabeth Clare Prophet dies
Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: October 18, 2009 02:05AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Elizabeth Clare Prophet dies
Posted by: Kaleidoscope ()
Date: October 20, 2009 10:25AM

**This is not a news story or an account that I have any way to verify, just a personal testimony**

Cross-posted from WWP, posted by "Smurf"

Elizabeth Clare Prophet was the founder & Messianic figure of the Church Universal and Triumphant which had its beginnings in Pasadena, a large compound in Calabasas, and later moved to Montana.

Elizabeth Clare Prophet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Church Universal and Triumphant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Church Universal & Triumphant (CUT) was recognized as a major destructive cult by the original Cult Awareness Network. A former member successfully sued the cult for $1.5 million in damages.

Rick Moxon and OSA-Legal, through their puppet, a small-town Baptist minister named George Robertson, and I, coordinated an "interfaith alliance" called Friends of Freedom and Foundation for Religious Freedom" with CUT and other cults and extremist groups (i.e., Hare Krishna, the Moonies, Christian "shepherding" groups, etc). to promote religious freedom (on the public front), but in reality, was an OSA op to manipulate & use members of the interfaith alliance to bring pressure down on individuals & groups criticizing Scientology as a cult.

Scientology library: “George Robertson”

George Robertson was often touted as the the President of a Baptist seminary in Maryland (in actuality, a 4-room outlet in a strip mall). George Robertson remains a paid puppet of Scientology - he's the Chairman of the Board for the new CAN owned & operated by Scientology.

Cult Awareness Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the OSA ops I was engaged in was appearing in press conferences & community forums, as an ex-member of the People's Temple and survivor of the Jonestown Massacre, to belittle and smear the Cult Awareness Network, its president Cynthia Kisser, and members of CAN who worked as deprogrammers.. in this case, a CUT member, LaVerne Collins, who was kidnapped & deprogrammed by Joe Szimhart, a highly successful exit-counselor who OSA tried to have arrested & convicted on a variety of trumped up charges.

View International Cultic Studies Association's e-Library Member Resources

Part of this OSA op were meeting with Elizabeth Prophet, her lieutenant Murray Steinman and Jon Springer (now a VP in the cult) to conduct strategies that would force CAN to stop criticizing the CUT.

Elizabeth Clare Prophet dies at 70; former leader of religious sect -- latimes.com
Why We Protest - original thread with links

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.