ROSICRUCIAN MIND CONTROL IN THE MONOGRAPHS
Posted by: watching4amorc ()
Date: September 01, 2009 07:58AM

I got this from the blog of Pierre Freeman post of 08/31/2009

http://www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com/

As I said previously, the candle is only the beginning of trance induction and covert hypnosis.

Let’s see how this operates throughout the monographs.

Say, you were trying to get a person to feel a specific sensation in association with chanting the sound, OM- as is done in the monographs. In traditional hypnosis, you would say: As you recite, OM, you will go deeper and deeper to sleep- and, as you relax more and more, you will begin to feel a sensation in the middle of your head.

But AMORC does it differently. They say:

0000MMMMmmmm. Intone this sound about ten times and note the impressions it produces on you. You may experience a feeling of general well-being and, in some cases, a pleasant sensation in the center of the head.

Now, AMORC doesn’t tell you that you will definitely experience this feeling. They simply imply that it might happen. But, immediately following this statement, they say-

As we will teach you in future lessons, this sensation occurs because the intonation of the sound OM especially affects the psychic activity of the pineal gland which is located in the precise center of the head.

At this point, AMORC has given the physiological reason this occurs. It is more of a definitive statement. In so many of these exercises, AMORC tells you exactly what you may experience. If you are in even a light hypnotic state, these experiences can very likely occur- not because of any objective perceptual relationship between the exercise and the sensation or event you experience, but because you have been covertly suggested to an experience that can be manufactured by the mind in a hypnotic state.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ROSICRUCIAN MIND CONTROL IN THE MONOGRAPHS
Posted by: Lucifer ()
Date: September 01, 2009 11:23AM

My question Sir would be: could they be hypnotizing you for your own good?

And I take on how the media has most of the population pretty much brainwashed.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.