Posted by: ULTAWARE ()
Date: January 20, 2005 04:43AM

moderator,

I apologize for such!

Options: ReplyQuote
Benny Hinn
Posted by: livinXsacrifice ()
Date: August 04, 2005 08:08PM

I am a christian. Benny Hinn does give me the creeps. If you read the magazine from Christianity Today, they have done articles on him. The first time they approach him about his teachings and how incorrect they were. He even admitted that he is teaching were wrong. He said that he would correct his ways. 3-4 years later they do another interview and he had not changed his teachings. This is consider to be a false teacher according to the bible.
You can go to www.christianitytoday.com and request back issues of these articles. they are very cheap to get.

God Bless
Gabe

Benny Hinn
Posted by: samp ()
Date: August 05, 2005 01:35PM

He should've given the homeless woman with a baby $1,000 and tipped the doorman at the luxury hotel $20 bucks, instead of the other way around. The doorman was employed, the woman wasn't. (but that didn't stop him from using it as a tax deduction) Thanks for the great link, cosmophilosopher.

Benny Hinn
Posted by: bernmutt ()
Date: August 24, 2005 06:03AM

Benny Hinn gets away with fleecing the flock, so other ministers are encouraged to try it also, like Pastor John Hagee:

RE: [raydehler.com]

...Bernie

Benny Hinn
Posted by: dlgs124 ()
Date: November 11, 2006 04:43AM

i don't know why you people can't find anything better to do than to go around trying to see who you can supposedly expose. who can say that you are not the ones lieing instead. i can truly say that benny hinn is real. one day when i was little like about 11 i couldn't hear anything i had lost my hearing. then one day while i was watching benny hinns program with my mom he asked to say a prayer of healing, my mom told me to so i did. when i noticed i could hear clearly. i can truly say that i received my miracle that day. which benny hinn was used by god to speak his word. so why don't you people just find a hobby or something and just get on with your lives. you waste your time talking about other people instead of using your time wisely and taking care of your own life. i pray that god takes that blindfold off of your eyes so that you can see the truth.

Benny Hinn
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 11, 2006 04:50AM

dlgs124:

Get that "miracle" objectively verified by a physician based upon your medical records and you will be the very first healing that Hinn has ever had verified during his entire ministry history.

Not one has been confirmed objectively yet and documented.

See [www.culteducation.com]

The money Hinns pays himself and the lifestyle he supports with tax-exempted charitable funds is what's unbelievable.

He lives in a mansion, uses a private jet and stays in "presidential suites" that cost thousands of dollars for one night.

That is incredible isn't it.

He seems to be little more than con man.

Perhaps you should "take the blindfold off of your eyes so that you can see the truth."

The facts about Hinn have been widely reported.

Take a look.

Benny Hinn
Posted by: Joe K ()
Date: November 11, 2006 09:41AM

dlgs124
...one day when i was little like about 11 i couldn't hear anything i had lost my hearing. then one day while i was watching benny hinns program with my mom he asked to say a prayer of healing, my mom told me to so i did.

Just curious...if you couldn't hear anything, i.e. had actually lost your hearing, how did your mom ask you to say a prayer of healing?

Benny Hinn
Posted by: bernmutt ()
Date: November 11, 2006 09:47AM

If a man can work miracles in the name of God, does it prove the man is of God? According to Jesus, no[/size:cefe2376f4].

Matthew 7 (see esp. v 22 below)
15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'[/color:cefe2376f4]

...Bernie

Benny Hinn
Posted by: Joe K ()
Date: November 11, 2006 10:30AM

Benny Hinn
Posted by: dlgs124 ()
Date: November 11, 2006 03:24PM

first of all to [u:d95d0bb65c][b:d95d0bb65c]rrmoderator[/b:d95d0bb65c][/u:d95d0bb65c], it seems to me that you seem to just be envious because you don't have those things. God gives to the ones that are faithful and obedient. God doesn't want his people to be poor he wants them to have riches, as long as you remain faithful to him. As you can see in the bible there are many examples, starting off with David, he was a king, which that position granted him riches, then theres King Solomon, he was the richest man on earth. there are many more, too many to mention. So just because we live in this time doesn't mean that god isn't the same to where he wishes to give to his faithful people the riches they deserve. Now lets say that in the future you become rich would you like for people to start persecuting you, saying "Oh he/she must be a con in what he/she is doing because he/she has all these riches." or "What him/her says must be a lie, who can believe him/her because he has so much money." Would you like it for people to just be calling you a con and what not. Just live your life and stop butting into other peoples lives. And also I don't need a doctor to tell me i was healed, just being able to hear is proof enough. you obviously don't believe that GOD can do the impossible.

to [b:d95d0bb65c][u:d95d0bb65c]Joe K[/u:d95d0bb65c][/b:d95d0bb65c], obviously she wrote it to me. there are other ways than just speaking to communicate, just in case you didn't know that.

to [u:d95d0bb65c][b:d95d0bb65c]bernmutt[/b:d95d0bb65c][/u:d95d0bb65c], yeah in verse 21 it says, "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, [b:d95d0bb65c]but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven"[/b:d95d0bb65c] isn't the will of god to preach unto others his word.

on a last note,
Matthew 7:1-5
1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

[/b]

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.