Children left behind-unite!
Posted by: leftbehind ()
Date: June 19, 2009 02:19PM

My mom traveled with them for my entire childhood and has been out for the last 10 years trying to be a part of society. She just re-entered the cult after a brief stay in Hemet. Yes, they are very much still in motion. Here's an excerpt from a recent letter she wrote" And I am so thankful that life unfolded as it has as I have been able to rise up within myself and recommit my life to helping set up God's Kingdom here on earth. I now realize on a much deeper level that Amen is Christ returned. The brothers and sisters who have given their lives to serve continue to carry the message to everyone that it is necessary to no longer be involved in killing, to give life so that there can again be peace on earth. Just imagine what the world will be when the animals are our friends and when we can again trust everyone since they will have removed violence from their hearts and their minds and their lives.

I pray that you will be able to understand that God has called me to higher mission. My love of God comes first. "If any man love son or daughter, father or mother more than me, he is not worthy of Me." Matthew 10:37.

ANyhow, this is re-opening a tough chapter in my life, to say the least. Maureen Sanja Clarke's book is really helping me put it into perspective. I encourage any children left behind to read this. I also would really like to have us children who were left behind to form a support network considering what a unique situation it is and I am guessing we all could heal a bit from hearing each other's experiences.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.