Questions for David Mackay of the Jesus Christians Cult
Posted by: Lee1983 ()
Date: June 15, 2009 02:13PM

How do you make your own personal living? How much money do you take from the group to fund your own more generous lifestyle? you sure live better than grace does.
How can you live in an apartment while telling your disciples to live in leaking motor homes where they lack the basics such a running water?
Were you kicked out of the Jesus Christians and why?
Were you kicked out of the Quakers and why?
Are you the current leader of the JC's or were you removed for improper conduct?

Why do you fight and argue so much? Why do you seem to thrive on bickering within your own forum? Why do you challange everyone and try to start a fight?
Why can't an ex member get her dead mothers opal necklace back when it's known to be in the "care" of a group member? It's pictured in a photo taken in Kenya 2 years ago. It would seem the Jesus like thing to return this little family keepsake.

I want to know why on Jeremy Kile you refused to answer questions and went into pout mode and just would not speak for about 3 minutes. that must have been murder for you as you like to talk so much. i note that your silecne was only kept up for a tiny amount of time and when cherry started answering for you, you couldn';t take it and butted right back in bringing the focus back onto you. you seem like quite the media lover.

i'd like to hear your answers...not a bunch of swill and digressing and questions back at me. YOU have set yourself forward as the leader or speaker for your cult...now account for yourself. remember one day you will be accounting to God himself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Questions for David Mackay of the Jesus Christians Cult
Posted by: furry faerie ()
Date: June 16, 2009 02:48PM

Lee1983
...now account for yourself. remember one day you will be accounting to God himself.

But your not God Lee!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself ;o)

Re: Questions for David Mackay of the Jesus Christians Cult
Posted by: Lee1983 ()
Date: June 16, 2009 11:49PM

.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....this is no time to break THAT to me.....I was on a roll....Guess I was reading too much of Dave and Joe's rants and rambles.

Message to Dave---I received a message from God myself, Dave and He is not happy with your shannanigans here on earth-He wants a quiet word with you-DO YOU THINK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP QUIET AND GET OFF YOUR SELF MADE COMIC BOOK PEDESTAL LONG ENOUGH TO LET GOD ACTUALLY SPEAK WITH YOU?

Nope...somehow I sense Dave will try to pat God down to see if he does have anything worth confiscating for "the family"---then I see God being handled a bunch of comic books and ordered not to come back to the van til they are all sold.

No offence meant to God or real Christians----just to Dave the Cult Qwacker. But now even the Quakers don't want the JC's and esp. Dave----THRU HIM OUT!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.