JESUS CHRISTIANS-Need Info ASAP
Posted by: Lee1983 ()
Date: June 15, 2009 01:35PM

I need some more honest info on the Jesus Christians and David MacKay. did anyone here belong and what was there expereince? what was mackay like? was he nice to memebrs? does he live well off the group or does he pitch in and do the same as the others.
I'd like to know of any danngers and risks in joining this group.
I'd like to know any true stories about how things were for people who joined.
I'd like to know what so many members leave and why there is such hate on both sides.

There are a couple people mentioned in the news and articles Suzanne Gianstephani and her husand Roland and their son Danniel. I hear they rejoined the group after leaving. Why did they leave and what's the story there?

Also a man named Kevin seems hated by MacKay...is that his son?
Is it true ths group wife swaps?
Is it true MacKay is a Children of God or Quaker?
Can anyone fill me in on the whippings and what went on?
Any words of help would be so good.I ask for good reson I can't state at this time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS-Need Info ASAP
Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: June 16, 2009 02:17PM

Hi Lee.
I think if you are after conversation with ex members, you will probably have better luck at their site;
[jcs.xjcs.org]
I think Kevin who you refered to posts there .Also, you can get a lot of information from reading the long thread.
All the best, Yasmin

Date: June 16, 2009 11:52PM

I don't really want to get involved on their site because it's a load of crap over there and you will end up with senseless rants from 12 people while Dave the Muppet Master pulls the strings and avoids actually answering anything himself. WHAT AN ODIOUS LITTLE TOE RAG HE IS!

Date: June 17, 2009 12:47AM

Lee, this is not David Mckays site.It is run by ex members, though anyone, including members, is welcome to post.
You can speak to a lot of ex members there, if that is what you want to do.
All the best, Yasmin

Date: June 17, 2009 05:51AM

I fully know that this site is run by Rick Ross who is a cult buster. I know that it's not "MacKults" site however I do know the JC's troll this site daily and they do post here. I don't want to be on their web site as I have heard that Dave gathers emails and IP addresses and then abuses people who diss the JC's. Thus I am posting here and since MacKay loves the sound of his own voice so much I am wondering if he has the balls to answer questions here without his muppets/puppets to fight his battles for him as they do on the JC site.

I did also think that maybe some of the unhappy JC's might feel free to speak to me here and to answer honestly what is going on with Dave and Grace. I am not interested in the rhetoric that they are forced to post on JC site where Dave takes anyone to task if they slightly disagree with him. Also now that Joe has taken over---the same Joe who writes and rambles and argues exactly as Dave, Joe is more mobile and internet savvy thus he is really actively working to silence/bully the unhappy JC's so they won't dare post anything honest on that site. Here, they could make up a name and post the truth and hopefully I can get some answers and they can get some help. Esp. those who seem to want to leave now. At least that is what they say behind the scenes.

***Message to Dave The Muppet Master**** Must suck to be YOU knowing you have so many unhappy people right now. Must suck knowing they can, if they chose, stand up and expose you to the media which you craved so much. These unhappy JC's will be your worst nightmare Dave not the Rick Ross's---these JC's KNOW and can PROVE what you do. They can strip you and Cherry naked---and the media will whip you thoroughly and I believe that will be more painful to you that any physical pain you sickies inflicted on each other for attention. Also tell me Dave, do you think forcing---yes forcing-by bullying Cherry into being whipped was a brilliant, loving and Jesus Like action? With all her health problems? Unless of course those are faked health issues so you can live off the system you claim to despise so much. Curious Dave, you don't pay into the system, how do you feel about living off MY tax money? Again it shows what a con man you are---you are FINE WITH LIVING OFF THE REST OF US WHO WORK. YOU COMIC BOOK CLOWN CULT MASTER! To think anyone is so moronic as to write anything promoting masturbation-what a sickie. I vomit to think what goes on in those damn motorhomes!

I am amzed how chicken the JC's are unless they are bullying terrified young women into shoplifting for them. Where are the big men Rols? Joe? Alf? Some answers please?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cluck cluck cluck~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 17, 2009 06:02AM

Lee1983:

Let's not make this a thread filled with personal attacks.

Stick to the issues and topics or the posts won't be approved.

Dave McKay was banned from this board some time ago for breaking the rules.

Date: June 17, 2009 07:24AM

Hi Lee.
I don't think you are understanding what I am trying to say.Sorry i have been unclear.

Three websites for information

1 David Mckays' Jesus Christian website ( which you said you have already been banned from on another thread?)

2.This website, run by Mr. Ross. Anonymity is protected by him.

3. A website run by ex jesus christian members, open to all.
It is called jcs.xjcs.org

The third website has a lot of ex members posting on it,including one ( Kevin) you said you wanted to talk to. David Mckay has not been banned from that site, but he apparently does not want to dialog with ex members there.

I was interested that you used the term "rick rosses" a Jesus Christian colloquialism for anyone who chooses to post here. I suppose you picked it up whilst reading at the other website? In actual fact, we are all individuals with individual opinions.

Just for the record, I've never found that insulting people is a useful way to get them to agree to communicate with you. Your experience may be different.
All the best, Yasmin

Date: June 17, 2009 11:02AM

You are both right. My family has just been devestated by the JC's, namely Dave MacKay and I only got wind of it when my mother finally broke down and told me what had happened. I am just fuming and can't get answers, have lot touch with Grace and Ann who befriended my family member and helped my family member to deceive my family. Yes I am darn mad at MacKay and cannot get answers. This situation put my mother in the hospital and has family members not speaking to each other and wondering who is to blame---who should have saw what coming and told who and all the typical "blaming" and closing the fence after the horse is out.
Sigh. Sorry I came off like a jerk.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.