SPINDOC
Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: June 09, 2009 07:33PM

Hi Burry,
READ FROM BOTTOM UP THOUGHT ALL MIGHT BE INTERESTED TO SEE HOW g RESPONSE TO PEOPLE

Honestly you have some ought in your heart. To be honest with you, I didn't know you had "unresolved issues." I think you are letting the devil make a big deal out of something very small. As far as I'm concerned, the bottom line is you wanted more money to work at The ROC, we couldn't pay you what you needed, and that's it! I don't dwell on the "he said she said" stuff. You know me better than that.

What happened between you and Big Tim is between you and Big Tim. I wasn't there and have no idea what was said. I do know that you approached him and just like you felt he was insulting you, he felt the same thing from you. Matter of fact, he said you called him a liar. Now I wasn't there so I don't know if you did or not, but one thing I know about Tim is that he never lies. He may be a little rough around the edges, but he's not a liar. So it seems to me that you have an issue with Tim. I know he's moved on in his mind and doesn't have a problem, but if you still do, go to him and work it out just like the Bible says.

You can say I was disrespectful to you if you want, but that was never my intention. It seems to me like if anyone is being disrespectful, that would be you! Pastor Jason has been your immediate overseer and leader for over a year. I told him to get with you because I knew you wanted to talk with someone immediately and I wouldn't be able to meet with you right away. Sorry Burry but you're not the only person at The ROC who has problems. If you feel it's disrespectful to have you meet with my assistant pastor, than you think too highly of yourself. Pastor Jason is more than able to help resolve issues.

You say it doesn't have anything to do with a job or money, but that's not true Burry. I wasn't born yesterday bro. It does have a lot to do with both of those. Unfortunately it seems that you forgot that you quit your job at The ROC and literally gave us a one day notice! Still, I was willing to try and have you come back after you left your other job. Unfortunately the money wasn't what you wanted or what you needed. No hard feelings. It is what it is. But it seems like you want to blame The ROC. I think you need to remember the entire picture a little more accurate. Don't kid yourself, the job and money have a part in your attitude changing so much. Face that fact so you can deal with it. If it really isn't about the job or money, than ok, volunteer as much as you can and enjoy serving the Lord at The ROC whenever possible! I wouldn't say no! I believe you are called to The ROC and this is where God has you. But I also think you've gotten a pretty bad attitude. I believe you've gotten a "woe is me" mentality and have become ungrateful towards The ROC. I believe you've expressed your bitterness to your wife which in my opinion is a horrible thing for a man to do. But hey, you don't have to listen to my council. We can agree to disagree. I'm just calling it as I see it.

I love you bro and if you still have some issues you need to work out with me, feel free to set up a time with Jammie after church Thursday night. She will schedule some time for us to sit down. I don't like emails or phone calls. Face to face is the best way to communicate.

Pastor G.
Daniel 12:3

On Jun 8, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Burry DALESSIO wrote:

Good morning Pastor G. I gotta tell ya, I'm having a real hard time dealing with this ,what I perceive to be unresolved issues. First and foremost I don't believe this is some sort of test of God,there is no doubt the R.O.C. is were I'm supposed to be. If you could please explain to me that in the midst of all that was going with me and Big Tim, why I wasn't worthy of speaking to you on the matter. Also, How disrespectful of you to refer my to Jason when I tried to meet with you! (felt like a big kick in the dik) Now G, I don't think I deserve that. With that being said, I still get up everyday and miss my roc fam. This has nothing to do with a job or money, it never did. It has to do with the commitment I made to God.The R.O.C. is all I know about serving Jesus, it is were I have introduced my children to Jesus, and Ive gotta say, there is going to be no easy way to try and explain (honestly) why I'm upset, too them. G. this is no small matter for my fam. and I, we all love it there. But I would really appreciate it if you can find the time to reach me You have my email. I need to resolve this for better or worst. I'm not kidding myself that I will always agree with everything and how its done.. But the one thing I will always believe in is our main purpose @ the R.O.C. and learning to do it the best I can. But if you truly believe this email is unwarranted,then I must be wrong in my understanding of where God might have me serve, and this saddens me deeply. Burry

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.