Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: evidence against damanhur
Posted by: verita ()
Date: August 05, 2009 06:46PM

Hi everyone

There's a new page on DIO that takes the Damanhur marketing strategy apart. Have you seen their latest propaganda on the Temple?
It is like a virus and is attacking blogs everywhere. It is so nauseatingly untrue it makes me want to vomit. The trouble is that many people BELIEVE it and immediately want to jump on the first plane out to Valchiusella!

We have to put out a virus alert:

The 'eighth wonder of the world' virus is attacking blogs all over the web.
Even reputable news sites are being infected.
Use this antidote: [damanhurinsideout.wordpress.com]
to eliminate the virus from your system before your rational mind crashes.

If you would like to help me warn others about the sophisticated methods this group uses to recruit...please post the above alert wherever you can...

Thanks

Verita

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 06, 2009 09:16PM

And so the truth finally comes out...

This morning the front page of the Canavese newspaper La Sentinella lead with this headline:

Tax problems for the ‘Falco’

Baldissero. Tax Office documentation forwarded to the Internal Revenue Service and the District Attorney’s Office.

The ‘head’ of Damanhur accused of tax evasion of 2 million euro
IVREA. A control by the Ivrea tax authorities was begun in 2007. The Objective, to verify the ‘accounts’ of Oberto Airaudi born in Balengero, 59 years ago, the founder in 1975 of the often talked about esoteric community of Damanhur in the heart of Valchiusella. The control refers to an enormous personal estate consisting of an extraordinary number of houses and bank accounts and estimates tax evasion in the region of two million euro.

to read the whole sad story visit this link:

[damanhurinsideout.wordpress.com]

Verita

Date: August 09, 2009 12:50AM

Who really owns Damanhur's real estate?

This is something that every Damanhurian would really like to know...because when you enter the Community as a class A citizen, you have to give it all your property including the houses you inherit while you are a Damanhurian...

Wise parents disinherit their Damanhurian children before they die..

As a new Damanhurian you are told in return for your home you will receive the monetary equivalent in shares in the housing Cooperative and should you ever leave Damanhur you will be able to recoup your money.

Is this true?

None of the 40 Damanhurians who have left in the past 4 years have ever received any money, not even those who have handed over more than a million euro in inherited wealth.

Nothing...absolutely nothing... not even a thank you for your contribution...just silence.

When you leave Damanhur you no longer exist ...along with everthing that you have so willingly contributed.

Read all about the property scam in this truly eloquent CeSAP post by Eloisa translated on damanhur inside out.

%99s-real-estate/

Verita

Date: September 11, 2009 12:43AM

A new wave of Damanhurian marketing has hit the web…a change of tactics…now they are issuing fake accounts of visits to Damanhur….BUT why are they illustrated with official photos supplied by the press office …?

Surely REAL people who visit take their own???

Does Damanhur think the world is stupid or what?

….And they have even included a photo of the UK musician Sting in the Temple when he expressly asked that his visit be a private one and not used for publicity purposes.

Wake up Sting… you have been singled out to become the Tom Cruise of Damanhur…!

[www.examiner.com]

Lies, lies and more lies …where will it all end and more to the point …when will it all end?

Verita

Date: October 07, 2009 10:02PM

Damanhur has the hit the headlines again in the last few days in the national newspaper La Stampa.

A Doctor from the region near Venice is campaigning to get his 24 year old daughter out of Damanhur because he considers it is a mind control cult. Over the last three years he has been lodging ‘ESPOSTI’ – legal statements of exposure – with the District Attorney, military police and tax authorities. The Italian Head of State, Giorgio Napolitano has intervened and asked for the local judiciary to investigate and clarify the situation.

The young woman in question has replied to the accusations with the usual PR phrases that all Damanhurians are taught to use: for example I am here because I share this style of living etc. I am here of my own free will, I do not work illegally etc, etc…

Let’s hope that the Italian State will investigate not only the real source of Oberto Airaudi’s millions but also all the other illegal scams that are going on inside the Community: scams which reduce Damanhurian citizens to poverty, pile on the debt and make it impossible for them to leave the system…

To read more on the story and an open letter written to the young woman’s father check out:

Brainwashed by Damanhur: Napolitano intervenes.

Verita

Date: October 16, 2009 07:02PM

Hi

For those of you who do not have the time to leap over to the [damanhurinsideout.wordpress.com] site, here is a copy of the moving letter written to the father of the girl caught up in the Damanhur cult:

Verita

Brainwashed by Damanhur: a letter to the father

I write to you as an ex-Damanhurian and as a parent. I send you my condolences on the loss of your daughter…because you have truly lost her and sad though that is…there is no going back.

Your daughter has entered a world of illusion and become someone else. She is living a magic reality of emotional extremes that even the best Hollywood film would find hard to compete with. In her world there is no room for you or her mother, her family or her past life. Her studies are irrelevant and she has reinvented herself from zero. The process began when she took a Damanhurian name.

I remember your daughter well. A beautiful, rather shy but sensitive girl who was fascinated by the system that quietly took over her life. It may be hard for you to accept this but in Damanhur family ties count for nothing. Initiates are taught that Damanhur’s mission is much more important than an individual‘s emotional needs. Everything must be sacrificed for it. And everything is.

How can you as a parent expect to compete with your daughter’s link to Divine Forces? With her sensation of being a ‘chosen one’, of saving humanity from disaster, of traveling dimensions of time and space. I am sorry. Life in Friuli is nothing in comparison. Your daughter’s head is reeling from Airaudi’s powerful magic cocktail. It is designed to keep her psychologically and emotionally dependent. Even to the point of her own detriment.

Damanhur is a unique phenomenon: so unique that the world can find no label for it, so unique that the world does not know how to deal with it and so unique that it destroys lives with impunity while the world looks on in amazement.

It was born of the movie generation and is sustained by the TV generation. Living Damanhur is living Airaudi’s film. He chooses the actors, writes the script and takes you on location. If you behave well, you earn the privilege of acting out his esoteric dramas. Rational thought stands no chance. The outside world pales into insignificance. Damanhur steals away your mind and it’s hard to get it back. Once you are part of the story you may as well say goodbye to it. Even if you do manage to leave the set, there is no returning to the character you once were. The plot is too strong, too shocking. The psychological damage is completely irrevocable.

I too lost my daughter to Damanhur. She went in Viaggio. She played the Game.

But unlike you, I was a Damanhurian and brainwashed, I seriously believed that having my daughter share my world was a gift to us both.

The devastation was multiplied.

When she discovered the truth she escaped by running away.

And she was wise enough to know that she could not release me from the illusion just as you cannot liberate your daughter from hers.

It broke both our hearts.

I now understand that if she had tried to help me by revealing the lies and corruption I would never have accepted it.

It was better that she left without a word.

You will never convince your daughter that the reality she is living is not what it seems, you will only increase her determination to stay inside and treat you as the Enemy. The Damanhurian system is well served by mechanisms that protect the mind from criticism.

You will have to wait. It may take years but you will have to be patient and wait it out.

One day your daughter will grow tired of the contradictions, of the physical and emotional stress, of the economic pressures and psychological abuse… Be ready to welcome her back into your lives with open arms…without reproach…she will need you like she has never needed you before. You will be her only safe harbor.

Her dreams will be shattered, her self esteem will be non-existent. She may spend years confused about why and how she ended up in Damanhur. Be there for her. Recovery may be slow but eventually she will create a real life of her own. She will need all the help she can get. Those of us who have survived the first years of post-Damanhur know how important it is to be surrounded by friends who do not judge or criticize but offer unconditional love and support.

I wish you and your family much courage and strength.

Giorgio

First posted in Italian 06/10/2009 19:05 to the Damanhur forum of www.cesap.net under the title ‘Plagiata: una lettera al padre’.

Date: October 21, 2009 07:14PM

Is the Temple of Humankind …kind to humans?

Damanhur is constantly creating new blogs to market visits to its Temple of Humankind but is it really safe to go inside? Why are visitors asked to sign an accident disclaimer before they go in? Why do you have to enter at your own risk?

According to ex-Damanhurians Falco personally controls the ‘energy levels’ inside the Temple.

Many people experience a physical reaction to the Temple environment. It makes some people nauseous enough to vomit, others experience an extraordinary sense of euphoria.

It is said that Damanhurian researchers have measured strong fluctuations in the electromagnetic fields inside the Temple. How does this influence the human body and the electrical charge of individual cells?

And the Cabins in the Temple with their huge magnets and copper circuits? What does a 15 minute electro-magnetic blast in a Cabin really mean for the health of your body? Does anybody know? Do Damanhurians ever ask?

Does Falco ever publish his research on the effects of Selfic Cabins on human health? He is always eager to say how beneficial they are…where is the proof?

People are paying thousands of Euros to use them!

Does the high incidence of cancer in Damanhurians of all ages have anything to do with their constant exposure to powerful electro-magnetic fields?

Why are the general public allowed to visit the Temple?

Is it really safe to do so?

Have public health authorities done any controls?

So many questions…so many questions!

Verita

Read more:

Date: December 04, 2009 05:45AM

Damanhur Health Center closed down by the medical fraud squad

Last week the NAS branch of Italy's military police raided the Damanhur medical surgery at Damanhur Crea and closed it down.

Seals have been placed on the doors until certain 'administrative irregularities' have been sorted out...

Could it be that the medical authorities have finally woken up to the fact that State paid doctors are endorsing experimental alien technology that claims to cure cancer, make people younger, improve failing eyesight and repair damaged tissues?

And that desperate patients are paying thousands of Euros to use it in the hope of finding a cure?

And that the undeclared proceeds are going straight into the pockets of Damanhur's charismatic leader Oberto Airaudi?

read more here...

Date: January 24, 2010 08:15PM

Another terrible story from Damanhur

There are times when you read something on the net from Damanhur and your heart cries out with sorrow, frustration and desolation.

I found this story about an American family who have recently joined Damanhur…no doubt with the best of ecological and spiritual intentions. It is a sad example of the power of Damanhur’s recruiting system and its use of starry-eyed new arrivals to promote its image.

[whatsyourtree.com]

Did this family talk to former Damanhurians before they made this life changing step?

It would seem not.

Did they consult critical web sites or research the real agenda behind Damanhurian magic?

It would seem not.

The chances of this family staying together as a unit (based on Damanhurian statistics over the last 35 years) is about 1-2%. The strains and stresses of Damanhurian life destroy most partnerships. Women tend to be abandoned by their spouses and left to raise children alone in the Community. Falco likes it this way. Single women are easier to control and provide a convenient source of energy for his alchemical magic.

Americans cannot get work visas in Italy unless they are sponsored by a Company. This means that they can only work illegally as ‘volunteers’ inside Damanhur. Non EU members have no rights to social benefits of any kind. Let’s hope this family does not get sick or need any kind of pension in the future. If they have any capital from their former life in the US, in one way or another, Damanhur will be sure to part them from it.

If there is anyone out there who knows this family and can help them OUT …before their indoctrination is complete…please, please, try to reach them. They need to ask some serious questions about their new life.

Verita

Date: February 27, 2010 09:08PM

Damanhur copycat site impersonates DIO

Hi Everybody…

Have you caught up with the latest false move by Damanhur Marketing and Co?

They have recently opened a copycat site to impersonate DIO ( [damanhurinsideout.wordpress.com]) in the hope of stealing its traffic and confusing those who are searching for critical info on Damanhur.

They have used the same Wordpress blog platform and templates and written pro-Damanhur articles in Italian under similar titles as those on DIO. Then they have written their own fake comments.

But the funniest thing is …They have called the site ‘Damanhurinside’… which is exactly where some of them deserve to be…and are soon destined to go!

Verita

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.