Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: evidence against damanhur
Posted by: investigator ()
Date: June 11, 2009 10:44AM

I noticed the blog was down again for the 2nd time. I am hoping their PR and law department is not harassing the author of that blog.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: verita ()
Date: June 12, 2009 05:24AM

Hi Investigator

The Damanhur inside out blog is back!

The site author tells me that wordprress are not sure how it happened but it should be ok now.

I think there will be some new posts in the next few days.

Date: July 07, 2009 03:24AM

Hi Everyone

There has been an amazing response to the Damanhur Inside Out site on wordpress.

The site has lots of new pages and there are more to come...if you feel the info would be useful to others please leave a link to the site wherever you feel is appropriate.

We need to spread the word as much as we can.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Date: July 07, 2009 12:47PM

Verita if your able to get the survivors from your group to be published in a mainstream paper in Italy or internationally, or find stuff published in the past, you can update Damanhurs Wikipedia file without it being deleted. I tried to update the wikipedia file with links to your blog earlier, but they managed to have their goons get it deleted, because it was not from a mainstream source. Here are Wikipedias requirements for verifiability [en.wikipedia.org]. Things to look for are official legal document cases in the public domain against Damanhur concerning court cases, taxes, newspaper articles from mainstream sources, etc. I would like to help with that, but I can't read Italian. If you find mainstream sources then you can just update their Wikipedia file daily creating greater exposure, without fear of being banned even if they edit your updates.

Good luck

Date: July 08, 2009 04:44AM

Thanks Investigator

I will do some research... I only know of the cases reported by La Stampa, in Italian which are featured on the 'Damanhur inside out' site LINKS page. If I can find any others I will try adding them to Wiki. Or if anyone else knows of links....please advise me...or add them to Wiki!

Thanks
Verita

Date: July 12, 2009 02:52PM

In 1988, whereas a man worked 15 hours per day to dig the temple, his two daughters were forced to work like children slaves, according to them. Airaudi, whose charisma is praised by the New Age movements, had the exceptional charisma to transfer the inheritance from their late mother to the Federal Bank of Damanhur where the Italian liras vanished, changed into Credito. They testified that in 1989, he set fire at the state mobile homes where the children slept, to get the money of the insurance.

Here is an article from a french site

Quote Source

Date: July 15, 2009 07:06PM

Hi Investigator

Have you seen the latest post on the damanhur inside out site?
It is amazing ...
Apparently 'Falco' has a magic box that multiplies money!
Now we know how he got to be so rich!

[damanhurinsideout.wordpress.com]

ciao

verita

Date: July 19, 2009 11:42PM

Hi Investigator

There is an interesting debate going on at the moment on [damanhurinsideout] between a Danish guy who is promoting a settlement project in the Damanhur facebook group and some of the ex-Damanhurians.
The Danish Damanhur supporter is trying to create a community group. He intends to set up camp alongside one of the Damanhurian Nucleo-Communities and live a sustainable lifestyle. He says the group will be independent of Damanhur. If that is true why is he looking for participants through the Damanhur facebook group? He obviously wants to attract people who are interested in Damanhur into his self- sufficiency community. Seems like a strange form of independence to me.
Veglia, one of the ex-Damanhurians is worried about the whole thing...I am too…it is a classic example of Damanhurian recruitment at work. Pull people in on the ecology, self sufficiency ticket and then slowly seduce them into full time participation in the Community. It begins with an invite to attend the Meditation School and leads to citizen 'A' status.
I have seen it happen so many times, not only to foreigners who are invited to join the Valdichy Project (to populate the Valchiusella) but also to Italians. They are all invited to buy cheap derelict houses in the area, which are then restored for them by the Damanhurian building company at exorbitantly high prices. They start off by innocently participating in the social life of the Community, then the Meditation School and before they know it they are Initiates of Horus happily giving all their money and property to Damanhur (and not only).
If the Danish group think that they can set up a sustainable community in Vidracco and remain independent they are crazy. Damanhur controls the whole district; they will be totally at its mercy.
Damanhur is no role model for sustainability, the only thing that it knows how to sustain is the bank accounts of its leader…
And an endless stream of lies.

Date: July 20, 2009 02:36AM

Oh well we can use the net to expose them, we have accomplished a lot in only 2 months! I know of several people that I have warned that found out the truth before the visited Damanhur!

PS the link does not work

Date: July 21, 2009 07:10PM

Hi Investigator

You are right the link does not work...here it is again [damanhurinsideout.wordpress.com]

Many people are thanking the site for giving them a real insight into what is going on inside the Community. If we have saved just one person from being seduced by the madness it will all have been worth the effort!

There are some people though who just refuse to take the info on board. They have decided for themselves that they know what Damanhur is all about and nothing will shift them. I have spoken with some folk who are really into all the esoteric references Airaudi uses and who believe that because they have 'discovered' esoteric links with other disciplines it makes the whole story true. They are running their own personal 'Di Vinci Code' number on the whole thing.
Well I am sorry to disillusion you folks but it is all nonsense... It is a careful mixture of bits and pieces borrowed from here there and everywhere to lead you up the garden path. And the question is not whether there are fairies at the bottom of the garden ...the question is how willing are you to believe there are...

I think it is important to see the info on the site not as opinion about Damanhur but as life testimonies from people who have lived it. We can all argue until the cows come home about whether or not Damanhur is a cult but these people's lives testify to the fact that Damanhur is not what it says it is.
In fact, if you want to look more closely, you will easily see that Airaudi's supposedly unique brand of magic tricks is nothing more than a cover for a money making scam.

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.