Dr. Gene Ray aka Genius and The Wisest Human
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: December 17, 2008 06:11AM

This guy has been bouncing around the internet for awhile, but I've just seen him. He is clearly believing himself to be a "new religion" where he is "higher" than all of us mortals and, of course, God.

Anyone in Georgia (USA) ever meet this cat? I think he lives there. He seems to truly believe his bizarre world view and that if we fail to believe it too, then we are "evil and stupid" and will "burn in hellfire".
I am unclear as to whether he has any serious following and it is clear he is NOT of christian-cult leanings since he denounces Jesus.

Here is his website and his unusual scientific theory...for what it is worth:

[www.timecube.com]

Here is another site of his espouses more on his "theology"

[www.abovegod.com]

Here is a website that has reviewed this "genius" and puts it in a nutshell for those of you too lazy to wade through his peculiar understanding of science and higher learning:

[www.insolitology.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2008 06:34AM by Sparky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Gene Ray aka Genius and The Wisest Human
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: December 17, 2008 06:57AM

Here is a funny little webpage that randomly generates "The Wisest Human's" preachings...you can hit the "reset" button at the bottom right to make a new random page. Funny. After reading the anti-Jewish, anti-gay and anti-black screeds of his on TimeCube, this random stuff makes a heck of a lot more sense than his actual scientific (theological) theories.

And yes...sadly it seems he actually has some "followers". As always, I would be interested in seeing how much money this cat gets from his "genius" followers (if any...however he does pitch for donations on his main site).

[www.elsewhere.org]

Re: Dr. Gene Ray aka Genius and The Wisest Human
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 17, 2008 11:23AM

this guy is way out there...might be too disturbed to run a cultish group.
There seems to be a fine line...they have to act/be crazy, but not too crazy to run an empire.

Like David Icke, Byron Katie, etc, they ACT crazy, but at the same time run global companies making millions...crazy like a fox...

but this guy seems to be the wrong kind of crazy!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.