Here in Asheville, NC there is a show "Bridging Heavan and Earth"
Posted by: GEB ()
Date: December 16, 2008 12:58AM

This show is a live taped show, and it's hosted by a man named Alan. It comes on the public access chanel here. I am not exactly sure as to why it's aired here, as it's taped in California. I have been following it for a few weeks now. And the show I say this morning truly was the most frightning. His guest this time was a women who had a postre behind her of I beleive five rings, and explaiened what all they represented. Then she proceeded to say that when she was pregneant with a child her husband threatened her, and she claimed to have [sic] "Spoken to the child's soul and the child's soul connected with hers and then went back into the light", and this state of nirvana I guess. As the woman explains is what led to her having and abortion. Now abortion is not the issue. She is a healer and advertised her name and number and I can't rememebr it off of the top of my head. Then teh host Allan said that you could go to a website to learn more about "oneness". This was the most frightning thing I've witnessed and I have witnessed numerous cults in Asheville and on the Asheville public access channel. And this one took the cake. Thanks to this site though I'm going to pull the plug and start posting them. The local cults here liek to post themselves on youtube and among other internet sites, has like some verification of their activites. It's almost criminal like really.
The question I wanted to ask though, is that regardless of my opinion does that show classify as a cult or destructive or even new age? Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Here in Asheville, NC there is a show "Bridging Heavan and Earth"
Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: December 16, 2008 11:49PM

Is this show on one of the regular TV chanels? Sounds most creepy.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.