Chabad Cult Public Recruiting NYC
Posted by: nybrooklyn ()
Date: December 11, 2008 01:52AM

chabad calls their recruitment either outreach or eruv.

they yell ARE YOU JEWISH at anyone who looks even vaguely jewish
and then ask you to pray to their guru schneerson.

this is a vid of one way to deal with this sort of thing.

its funny and interesting to elicit the cult reaction.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chabad Cult Public Recruiting NYC
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: December 15, 2008 10:45PM

The Hebrew term for outreach is actually kiruv. I speak Hebrew. Furthermore, the best way to combat them might be face to face. Go where they are speaking and head them off at the pass. Rick, do you have any ideas on this topic?

Date: December 16, 2008 12:33AM

Years ago, when Chabad got involved to get me out of Ben Yishai, Shea told me that his father, JJ Hecht, used to get up literally on a soap box and cry out to Jews to not listen to the Christian missionaries. It seems to me that we have to do this in regards to Chabad too.

Re: Chabad Cult
Date: December 19, 2008 02:41AM

Years ago, Rabbi Eliezer Shach came to Chabad for review. He wanted to see if the movement would accept him and if he could be integrated into their way of doing things.
Chabad blew him off. Rabbi Shach went to the Ponevez Yeshiva in B'nei Brak, Israel and became the Rosh Yeshiva there. He also became a big thorn in Rabbi Schneerson's side Shach said that the Lubavitcher was a charlatan and a fraud. If Schneerson said, A, Shach said B.
So, if you want to make an impression on the world, don't give up. Sometimes it takes going to the right place and pushing the right button. Networking is a large part of it.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: December 19, 2008 09:41AM

this is even funnier
EXTREME KIRUV

Posted by: dwest ()
Date: December 31, 2008 02:59AM

richardmgreen
Years ago, when Chabad got involved to get me out of Ben Yishai, Shea told me that his father, JJ Hecht, used to get up literally on a soap box and cry out to Jews to not listen to the Christian missionaries. It seems to me that we have to do this in regards to Chabad too.

Yeap. When I was involved in a Chabad childhood outreach group they would tell us kids that not only were we not to listen to Christians but also that Jews for Jesus was as serious a threat to us as the Nazis. And yes, they were completely serious.

Scary people, horrible cult.

Vera City, I got a good laugh out of that video. Thanks for posting it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.