Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
christ family
Posted by: annadiana ()
Date: November 26, 2008 01:35PM

does anyone know if lightning amen is still alive?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: christ family
Posted by: PhilipG ()
Date: January 26, 2009 01:48AM

Hi, folks I am Philip G. 1975, Mt Shasta to !982 Hemet, Cal. I might be remembered to who personelly I traveler with and hope remember me. I had a vivid dream last week to use computer to find this Forum. Annadiana, I traveled many miles and years with Barry(Barth...), Gab. Michael, Amen and core group( great strong women) with p/u trucks, school buses. planes, trains and you name it. I AM NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER 1982, Dee(Esther) and I had the joy of a beautiful son Adam. From there to (in the wind) and landed in NE AZ. Lost track of a life that We believed where truely serving GOD. The future of Christ Family and anything I have found online IS not what I did, Serving thousands off of Bean and Rice, kitchen on a converted school bus we had I think 3 buses, a mini bus and a few others and a set of 1947, 1950,Sharp Chevies a few others I had 1968 Ford P/U ( all had same paint job) with covered wagon shell I made the summer we sent in INDIANA, building a 1927 T-Bucket, Amen was a very good painter. Fun Summer only hassel with invasion from KKK. So good days, tough days over the years. I remember lots of stuff SO I was there. Please question me but remember I Hit the road( 1975) just after white robe and half T- sheet, Tote shack. Green Army Blanket. Bowl and tea spoon was what we have and Bugler too. GOD BLESS, Phil

Posted by: saintmark ()
Date: August 29, 2009 04:57AM

Hello everyone. A long time ago I walked with the Christ Family. I am looking for anyone else that also walked along the Colorado River preaching the three keys to heaven. After all this time I am still affected. My name was saint mark. I still smoke bugler and still believe what I was taught when I was with the group. Thanks for your reply,
Mark

Mark

Date: August 29, 2009 10:39AM

Yes, I was there too. My name was saint mark. That was a long time ago but I still feel guilty if I don't walk the way I was taught in the christ family. I remember riding on the top of the frieght trains to mexico, walking to the camp on the colorado river, asking for food "in the name of jesus".
Mark

Mark

Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: September 27, 2009 10:04PM

hey mark. i was also at the camp in yuma on the river. those days were finner times.we were brite and happy. right before the bust in hemet,brothers fighting amongst each other over who was the most spiritual ect. i took my kids aand got them the hell out of the twisted family and moved to alaska,fiqured none of them would make it that far,and i was right. about 4 years ago my daughter wanted to meet her dad. isaiah so we traveled down to hemet and found him,he had been living behind the jack in the box for 15 years ever scence he had benn ostrisized for running away with cher. ameen never forgave him,clue one. as an outsider with insider information i saw many thing being done that not only were against the brotherhood but also againsy earthly laws and evil activities. aparently i was the only one that was bothered by this so of to work i went . amen hide in his trailer and would not talk to me when i confronted hom about these dark things he was doing to his family it was so sick .... take the good that you got and dont look back, apparently that is all there was/

Date: September 27, 2009 10:39PM

Thank you for your post Marrgaret. You are right. The Christ Family would say "eat the meat and spit out the bones". I remember Isaiah. I am lucky I was only exposed to the good things while in the group. I am surprized to hear about anything negative. I did not know about the meth or other sins. I walked with most of the leaders and thought these were the only people walking as Jesus did. All this time I thought maybe I was left behind, not being included in the Saints taken up to be with God. My experiences in the desert made a lasting impression that still affects me to this day. I'm sort of glad to hear they were not perfect because that means maybe it really was just a cult, however that is still hard to believe since I followed them with all my heart. So I need to talk about this some more and if you can please reply. Thanks!
Mark

Mark

Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: October 04, 2009 08:36PM

hello mark, what are you doing these days.good thing that everything works out , good thing that peoplewith good hearts see the truth, the days on the river in yuma were certainly a mixed bag amen had a crowd of people that loved him but not each other,that was frowned on only him ...and you know that gets old if that started to happen we were sent out solo.. to face our demons, thank god we learned our lessons and came to no perminant harm...hey man doent question what you did or didnt do just be glad that you are relativly unharmed...many people were not so lucky they lost it all for no real reward. some people need to worship something even if it is bad. i could not fathum how they can still hang inthere even when they know it aint for real... i have never beem one to just blindly except shit ..i rebell i just wish i had been like you and done it way earlyer,,,,,,good thing i love myself and my own family. thank god i didnt abandon my kids,,, so mark hold your head up and keep on keepin on ,,,maggie

Date: October 04, 2009 09:59PM

Thank Marrgaret,

These days I take care of people that have something called williams syndrome. It's the hardest job I've ever had, condemned for not working a regular job...God gave me this one. Guess I'm lucky to be worthy.
Mark

Mark

Posted by: thethirdj ()
Date: November 11, 2009 12:28PM

Hey everyone, I was one of the first children to be raised in this cult, at first everything seemed OK but even as a child I knew something was very wrong. AS things began to go south in Hemet I knew God " the real God" was telling me to get the hell out of there and one day just before I turned 18 I asked for a ride into Hemet, I was told NO and had to walk alone down that long dirt road past the mean dogs and to a deserted road that led to town. I was scared, but was praying for God to take care of me and he did. He sent an elderly man to give me a ride to Ruthies trailer in town, where I was able to get word to my mom and sister in Yuma, they came to get me and as soon as they arrived, I told them I wanted to go to athrift store to get some real clothes. I took that robe off and my mom and sisters followed. I saw thw handwriting on the wall and knew things were at a boiling point in Hemet. Since that day, I have never looked back, I went to school found a job and started to put my life together. I am married to the love of my life, my true soul mate, have two beautiful children and am a nurse who loves my job. I do not have any regrets, because my mom, sisters and I really did live no KSM we walked the walk and were not having sex, eating steak and doing meth while everyone else was eating beans and rice. Thank God I had the faith to listen to God when he told me to get out, and I did not have to suffer through the abuse by that false profit Ligntning Amen , I lived in fear of him for several years, but now I have no fear of him at all.

Posted by: kseej2008 ()
Date: November 12, 2009 12:24AM

Hi I am looking for anyone in "The Christ Family" who would have been in southern Minnesota in April/May 1980.

Do you know of a girl who came up missing or did not show back up after recruiting? Name? Description? Believe a possible Brown van dropped her off at an exit ramp off of Interstate 90....she was murdered by a state trooper and has only been known as Jane Doe since...I want her to have her name back.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.