The Mabus Revolution
Posted by: hepseba ()
Date: August 20, 2004 05:19AM

www.themabusrevolution.com This is a new cult that is an offshoot of the Temple of Azrael. They are a cult that mixes god and aliens and revolve around a person who has changed his name to Geoffery Mabus. They believe that G.M. is the antichrist and that Nostradamus predicted his comming and the birth of the group. The believe they are gods soldiers and commencing armegedon is their job. Members are also asociated or claim to be with the solar temple and the church of fandel.

Options: ReplyQuote
The Mabus Revolution
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: August 20, 2004 06:09AM

I had read somewhere that the "Mabus" part of Nostradamus's quartranes was thought to be a combination of Osamah and Bush (osa-MA-h BUS-h).

I dont hold any stock in the big N's predictions myself. Everyone has been able to look at his poems and events in history long after they have happened and project the details into his vague predictions and say "Ahah thats what he meant" But noone has ever been able to accuratly repeat the process in reverse, which would prove the Big N to be correct, by reading a line from a quartrane and attributing it to an event BEFORE it transpires.

Heh Ive just looked at the site and IF this guy IS the anti christ, we have nothing to fear. Perhaps just a few hilarious laughs on the way.

The Mabus Revolution
Posted by: Dervish ()
Date: August 20, 2004 07:14AM

This doesn't look like a cult.

It's a Halo Clan!

Boring game, IMO. If you're going to make a cult based on a multiplayer video game, why not Counterstrike, or Star Wars Galaxies?

The Mabus Revolution
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: August 21, 2004 04:35AM

We're a step ahead of you Dervish. Come take a look at our website www.e-templars.net, (waves hand in front of face) You Will go look at our Web-Page!!

The force be with you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.