Additional Carlebach Related Information
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: August 29, 2008 10:58PM

Thursday, August 28, 2008
I am surprised that the Carlebach’s and Chabad have not tried to sue the Institute. Neila has a ton of lawsuits our against people for publishing Shlomo’s teachings and the Carlebach daughters have a 2.4 million dollar lawsuit out against 8 Jewish music houses including Sameach Music, Eichler’s and Mostly Music.
On my way to Israel in ’95, I lived at the home of the Azar’s, Yehudit and Sasson, who I met through the Carlebach Shul. They liked me and took me in when I needed a place to stay for a few months before I went to Israel but their kids hated my guts.
Their oldest daughter, Tehilla, marshaled a whole bunch of attacks against both my belongings and me. And also, their son Joe threw out all my personal effects (my degrees from college, my paintings and some personal items in needed including tax papers) and he kept only the obsolete textbooks I left there.
When I confronted Joe over it he said, “I thought you told me to throw all of it out.” No, I did not and I am fed up of guys like him.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.