Rebbetzin Ester Jungreis
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: May 29, 2008 10:39PM

Rebbetzin Ester Jungreis is a kiruv worker who has an organization named Hineni not to be confused with the Jews for Jesus organization of the same name.
My contact with her was minimal and ended many years ago. She had a center in LI and I went there a few times. She kept saying, “We don’t’ want to kill anyone, but if we have to we will.” It made me feel uncomfortable and I left.
Her father in law told me, “You’ll find a home here,” and he used to look over people’s resumes. He looked at mine too.
One of the things I do know is that she was a good friend of Shlomo Carlebach’s and he encouraged her to rent out Nassau Coliseum and do a program there.
I saw her at Shlomo’s funeral she seemed to be doing just fine. I was on the ropes. In fact, I wanted to speak at the first memorial for him at West Side Institutional Synagogue first after Shlomo’s petirah (“passing”), I got confused and the pulled the microphone away from me.
It seems that Pastor John Hove of Ben Yishai, either became an Orthodox Jew and is affiliated with Young Israel or is a great con artist. The Rebbetzin has a testimonial to him on a web page I saw.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.