Why Me?
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: May 28, 2008 09:28PM

You might ask why all of these things have happened to me. It’s a good question While I am not totally innocent of sin I am not really such a bad guy.
My maternal grandfather was from Poland. The Poles beat him up quite frequently and it was a blessing in disguise because due to that, his family decided to leave Poland and come to America around 100 years ago. As such, they missed the Holocaust and I was born too
My sufferings have been broadcast on this forum and I plan on getting active in politics as per anti-bullying, anti-child abuse and similar types of action.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why Me?
Posted by: mysticjaw ()
Date: June 10, 2008 10:01PM

Hello Richard,

Bullying and other forms of abuse take place for a variety of reasons, none of which are acceptable. I have been the viticim of calculated workplace bullying and I fought back. I have also been in an abusive relationship, I broke out of it, my family could not see nor support me and told me I overreacted.

I am working towards a PsyD (Doctorate in Psychology) as I truly desire to help others recover from truamas and lead healthy productive lives.

I applaud your work and determination, we need more men and women who are willing to stand up and say no to bullying, child abuse, domestic violence and other forms of abuse.

Re: Why Me?
Posted by: D.P. ()
Date: June 12, 2008 03:50AM

Hello Richard,

Your granfather and his family missed not only Holocaust but even 45 years of communism. It was large increment.
(I come from Poland so I know what I say)

I wish you luck in new work, I really like poeple that don't wait for wondeful God intervention, but try to change reality and create something valuable. For example I established my own newspaper in order to caution peolpe against tyranny of state, religious institiutions and destructive cults. All those things have the same origin in totalitariona thinking. I'm just a liberal. In USA this word means that you'd like to stop war in Iraq and focus your attention on internal affairs. In Poland, in my definition, it means that do not agree to increase power of any institution or authority that could destroy your freedom and independence. The cults are institutions like that. Hate this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.