Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: David McKay's Jesus Christians - the FERAL thread.....
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 04, 2008 02:01PM

I'm just gonna come right out and say it, people.

If anybody, especially some stranger, came between me and my son, or between me and my father, I'd want to kick his ass too. Hell yeah I would.

[youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2008 02:09PM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 04, 2008 10:25PM

Dear Zeusor,

One interesting matter here (and again I thank you for your astute research) is that David HASN,T loudly told the world about how he is going to sue Joe Johnsons parents....I'm actually wondering if Joe himself is fully party to the facts here (he would of course be ultimately produced as Davids' "trump card"...the "honest" son, "ashamed" of his parents "dishonesty").......but why would David have QUIETLY engaged in the court proceedings....perhaps BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HE HAS VERY LITTLE CHANCE OF SUCCESS....hence the endeavour to discreetly "squeeze" more out of the Johnsons, outside the view of those would naturally support them....

....the strategy of a bully....isolate the victim and escalate the threats, if you perceive "resistance"....

I agree with you that the courts are likely to take the view that it is "reasonable" to want to "kick ass" in the event that your family is threatened....hence the original proceedings brought by Reinehardt (at Davids' persistence I presume) were NOT apparently pursued with "vigour" by the authorities....they are aware that David is just so much fraudulent cant, only JUST staying beyond prosecution himself.....

Date: July 05, 2008 04:38AM

And let me tell you something else.

If that same incident had taken place here in the great state of Texas (and remember: it's not just a state, it's a state of mind), ol' Rinehart would have wound up getting more than just worked over real good, and the law would have been on the father's side.

Renihardt should have known better than to literally, physically get between that man and his son. I say he had an ass-kicking coming to him for that, very frankly. Some might call it "street justice."

So refreshing it feels for me to just come out in the open and say what I really think on the matter!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2008 04:46AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 06, 2008 05:28AM

In the state of TX, if you come onto my property against my wishes and refuse to leave after I instruct you to do so, and if in that circumstance I perceive you as a threat to my person, property, or family, then I can shoot you dead on the spot, and most likely will not so much as have to spend the night in jail.

We are not all a bunch of trigger-happy cowboys down here. That's like saying that everybody in Australia looks like Paul Hogan, listens to lots of AC/DC, and constantly asks to put another "shrimp on the barbie". It's a stereotype. It is not "shoot first, ask questions later." No. There are strict legal guidelines according to which deadly force can be applied. But unlike in most other states, it can be justifiably applied by the general citizenry in certain specific circumstances. A man's home is his castle here in TX.

That probably sounds crazy to a reader from England or Australia, but believe me: that's the way it's done here.

Reinhart came on to the Johnson's property (as a stranger to them, no less), was instructed to leave said property, refused to do so, and then physically tried to block Mr. Johnson from his son Joseph. Reinhardt should have known better than to come to that man's house and then come between him and his son. You can't come to a man's home like that and then start telling him what to do. That defies common sense, doesn't it?

If Reinhardt had gotten off of the property when he was told to, he wouldn't have had his ass beaten like that. Mr. Johnson deserves a medal, not a lawsuit. I speak solely for myself on this.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2008 05:49AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 07, 2008 01:44PM

What is with this guy Glenn that he doesn't get it, already?

Now he's calling me stupid too. He can't say anything else, so he dismisses me by calling me simply a bad, dumb person.

That is SO childish that that it's hilarious. I'm not insulted, but rather amused by this one.

I must have hit a nerve.

[welikejesus.com]

It qualifies as the ASININE JC-RELATED QUOTE OF THE NIGHT!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2008 01:46PM by zeuszor.

Date: July 07, 2008 04:27PM

Look at this asinine stuff.

Casey's posts are so silly that I feel like I ought to take a shower after I read them, it's so bad.

[welikejesus.com]

Anything but an answer to the question.

Is Rinehard suing for 3 million or not?

Actually, it's NOT that simple. You see, the JC's are almost constantly under fire from a group of people who have no shame about lying, gossiping, and slandering to achieve their end.

Casey is truly, totally caught up in trying to BE David McKay. It blows my mind.

Is it true or not? Yes or no? "Well, it's not that simple."

I mean, what is Casey's deal? Is he just not very bright, or what? What is wrong with this guy?

Can somebody help me with understanding this please? Seriously.

It all seems a little bit shifty to me.

Here's another:

Remember how "hurt" Brian was when we refused to meet with him in person (In TEXAS, no less)? Hopefully by now anyone reading this can see how absurdly stupid it would be for ANY Jesus Christian (and maybe anyone even friendly with the JC's) to actually come face to face with this man.

[welikejesus.com]

No, your team agreed to meet with me at a McDonald's in downtown Houston, and then didn't show up. You tricked me is what happened.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2008 04:43PM by zeuszor.

Date: July 08, 2008 12:04PM

[welikejesus.com]

Glenn's nose usually seems to be so far up DM's ass that his nickname around the JC community HAS to be Pinnocchio.

What is with this guy? The best thing he can come up with is to call me dumb and vile? Why not try to answer my question?

Surely somebody must know where to find him?

Date: July 10, 2008 11:02PM

Dear Zeusor,

Sometimes one becomes discouraged....the JC's have so many parasitic voyeurs (who have yet to "forsake all" and actually be subject to the charlatan that they have mindlessly "befriended")telling themselves that they are somehow all "part" of it,...."lots" of voices, who couldn't care less about the vicious and unfounded court actions against the Johnsons, deliberately don't want to know about the Welfare fraud, and endorsement of unethical behaviour (We are "Gods children" and we're "entitled" to rip the "system off" and to lie in order to "persuade" people to join us)....couldn't care less about the history of dishonesty and tokenism.....at times it becomes just too much...

What if we just shut-up and let David take them all for the "ride" he'd really long to....

If only we'd play along with him, we could have "nice things" recorded about us too...!

We could "convince" ourselves (by looking away long enough) that what David claims, is true...

....but then in God's blessings along comes some like "Wayseer"....and at that time you know, don't you! You're right! It's worth the effort!
You need have absolutely no self doubts! You can truly believe in what you're doing!!

........David's an arsehole.....full of his own shit....and heres' the very maggot he's attracted, to PROVE it!!

Date: July 11, 2008 03:44AM

Now Glennocchio is writing me privately and threatening extortion unless I comply with his demands to remove his name from this forum:

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Glenn Griffiths <ptolemy_glenn1979@***.com> wrote:

So you make a big show and dance on the JC forum about how you're tired of you assuming im attacking you.

Yet you go and post the stuff over at the RR forum.If you are really sincere, delete the posts you made on the feral thread that even hint at mentioning my name or actually do name me and i will stop bringing up your past to the room.

To which I just replied:

That's impossible. I can't do that. RR does not work that way and he won't allow it; after 30 minutes you cannot edit or delete anything once you make a post.

This is not about some conflict between you and me.

Just leave it alone, Glenn. Please, do not write me privately any more.

Piss off, Glennocchio. You're little more than a troll yourself, just annoying background noise. Here's me giving you the finger.

What are you, one of David's goons, an ax-man? I'm not scared of you. Bring it on.

Get off the fence: either dive in, forsake all, join the JCs or else don't and go on with your life but for God's sake, give it up with these childish damn games. We are not in high school anymore and this is not just something I do to pass the time.

Don't you get it Glenn? DM is a snake and these people's lives are in danger for as long as they are under his influence.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2008 04:01AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 11, 2008 09:34AM

Cherry's so mindless.

[welikejesus.com]

I would like to make a comment on this subject. The Johnson's were given a Jesus Christian alternative to going through the courts which they declined. What is happening now is a result of THEIR decision--not the Jesus Christians. It is now out of our hands. What is happening is between them and their victim and their respective lawyers. This is the path the Johnsons have chosen.

No, they have already been "through the courts" and a judge ordered them to pay $31,000 to cover Rino's medical expenses. This sum has been paid in full.

But now Rino is leveling a lawsuit against them. This seems purely to be a punitive measure.

Don't you feel that taking them to court for three million dollars is pretty punishing in and of itself?

Isn't Rino just trying to ruin the Johnson's lives?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2008 09:35AM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.