sacred fire community
Posted by: lron1 ()
Date: February 27, 2008 03:17AM

does anyone know about the sacred fire community ? my daughter disappeared a year ago after meeting up with these people. they are an international community that worships grand father fire/ in the form of channeled teachings from david wiley . they are affiliated with blue deer center and a sacred fire foundation. my daughter was told by the group leader that she was a reincarnated egyptian goddess and was invited into the groups inner circle, the group uses drugs, sex and mind control. my daughter divorced her husband, left her job and now gives all her money to the group. she no longer speaks to us and is living with the group in one of their smaller communities. Any information would be helpful

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: sacred fire community
Posted by: trying ()
Date: February 27, 2008 05:19AM

I am sorry to hear about your daughter.
Is this the cult you are talking about?

[www.sacredfirecommunity.org]

[www.sacredfiremagazine.com]

[www.bluedeer.org]

[sfcproducts.bizland.com]

I hope someone will answer and give you more inside information. Good Luck!

Posted by: lron1 ()
Date: February 27, 2008 07:37AM

yes this is the group. she is convinced that david wiley is channeling the word of god and does whatever he says. i appreciate any assistance whatsoever.

lron1

Posted by: johhnyt ()
Date: June 17, 2008 04:44AM

I'm posting the following on behalf of David Wiley:

He writes:

I’m writing to set the record straight regarding the posting here by “Iron1.” The Sacred Fire Community acts as a clearing house for people investigating and exploring a variety of spiritual traditions, usually ancient or indigenous approaches that have existed for many hundreds of years. There is no core “religion”, leader person, “inner circle”, “movement” or expensive multi-level classes. People can meet various tradition holders and explore the value and connection of the various “paths” at organized fires or conferences. By modern vernacular these tradition holders would be considered part of a continuous lineage. There are no geographically located “smaller communities” like a commune or common housing grounds and therefore no “group” to live with. It’s a network of people in their own homes who see the value in the perennial wisdoms of these traditions that deserve to be preserved, studied with, understood, or practiced. The community is family oriented, promotes community and discourages substance abuse. The traditions are not mainstream and therefore probably considered “alternative” but we don’t deal with new or “new age” spiritual movements. Because people exploring alternative spiritual directions can sometimes mask past trauma or psychological wounds there is a network of independent counselors, therapists and healers that are available for referral. What I’ve described here are just some of the basics in which the community in no way deserves the now widely denigrating use of the label “cult”.

I could also go into the other claims from the posting that are bewildering such as the “worshiping” “Grandfather Fire”. As David Wiley I would certainly know if this was happening and besides, I can’t even get my wife to do what I say much less supposed groups of brain-washed adherents. Then there is the claim of drugs, sex, mind control, leaving job, husband, giving money, etc., etc.

What was this about? Then I did some research and found something chilling. Whoever posted these statements designed a carefully crafted, classic description of a “cult”. Then they carefully selected a particular set of organizations to mention. Then it struck me. There is no “daughter”. I checked with the lineage holder that could be considered the closest to the negative description provided by the posting person. Nothing. In actual fact, there are no conditions that exist within the Sacred Fire Community or the related organizations where someone could do any kind of disappearance.

I am, and the organization is very open to inquiry and would not hesitate to help facilitate the reconnection of a missing family member. But no one has tried to call, write or look for anyone despite the publishing of the list of websites which the original poster could have easily discovered on his/her own.

From what I can see, this posting appears to be designed as either a terrible prank or a malicious attempt to damage my reputation and the reputation of other good people when people do a Google search on me or those organizations. For me it is impossible to understand the motivations for “Iron1’s” actions. The only thing that is clear at this moment is the premeditated design and the lack of basis for the posting.

Posted by: johhnyt ()
Date: June 17, 2008 06:38AM

I'm posting again on David Wiley's behalf. This comment is of a more general nture:

David writes:

I applaud this Internet site for its public service in striving to provide education on destructive or abusive religious organizations. However, there is the flip-side of this; does the site provide any protection for people, organizations and communities from people who purposefully want to make false, misleading or slanderous statements? As an intended source of information to the public does this Forum really make any attempt to deal with these kinds of postings? The guidelines for this forum clearly state that users should not “post false statements, contrived fiction, [or] deliberately misleading statements…” But, in my new experience with this forum I haven’t seen any rigor on Rick Ross’s organization’s part to do any investigation or screening of potentially damaging postings which can do terrible harm to the lives of innocent people, communities or organizations.

For instance, it was brought to my attention that the Cult Education Forum site existed and that on February 26, 2008 (8:17pm) “Iron1” posted a request for information regarding his or her daughter. My name and a community organization, The Sacred Fire Community, which I have affiliation with was mentioned along with others.

The statements made contained many falsehoods that create a very misleading picture of the Sacred Fire Community and my role in relationship to it. Even the most cursory investigation on the Internet of the Sacred Fire Community and related organizations would reveal that the conditions represented in “Iron1’s” posting did not exist and were in fact not possible given the structure and purpose of the community and organization – thus exposing the false nature of the claims. And yet no attempt has been made to correct the record or call “Iron1” into question.

I am, and the organization, is very open to inquiry and would not hesitate to help facilitate the reconnection of a missing family member. But no one has tried to call, write or look for anyone despite the publishing of the list of websites which the writer could have done on his/her own. I don’t believe anyone will call because the claims made are completely bogus and apparently, from what I can see, designed as either a terrible prank or a malicious attempt to damage my reputation or the reputation of other good people when a Google search on is conducted on me or those organizations. So, what is the motive then for making such claims - spurned boyfriend? Jealous or competitive spiritual seeker? Bored Internet savvy young adult? The only thing that is clear at this moment is the premeditated design and the lack of basis for the posting.

The accusations that were made by “Iron1”were shockingly serious and yet someone can anonymously post anything without your oversight or even minimum checking. I think you guys have been duped and I and others have been slandered.

Posted by: TruthandJustice ()
Date: April 22, 2021 12:35AM

I am writing this for a friend that is receiving threats from the cult/ mafia we are exposing in the next lines. I will email a copy of the screen shots and documents I have and the ones I am going to mention here to the CEI for veracity and keepsake.

The Sacred Fire Cult divides itself and interacts in different ways and levels (probably to avoid taxes) as the following names:
Sacred Fire Community
Sacred Fire Foundation
Sacred Fire Healing
They are mostly wealthy white people, they are cultural appropriating and financially exploiting ancestral traditions and rituals from Mexico ancient cultures. They “certify” their mostly USA peers as Marakames Huicholes and Graniceros Nahuas by holding a branch of their business in Tepoztlán Morelos México. The name of the place they operate in is Casa Xiuhtecuhtli.
They act as a mafia here in Tepoztlán Town by prohibiting or authorizing the contact with whom they think is an antagonist to them, they fabricate criminal charges against people they don’t want. The also say they do not submit to local laws. The main chaman here is the so called Don David Wiley
The acolytes are mainly Jaime Velez, Amel Kadic. They have lawyers money and power here.
They have threatened a former worker of them with jail or “worse” if this person sues them for severance or compensation after years of work. The letter is full of false pretenses, and defamations towards the person they want to suppress.
The content of the letter is copy pasted down here and the screen capture will be emailed to CEI and local authorities
We are afraid they will buy the local authorities.
------------------------------------------------
LETER TRANSCRIPT
-------------------------------------------------

Dear Temple of Sacred Fire Healing Ceremonial Group Donor,

We have been notified that XXXXXX, the Temple’s former property manager, may be soliciting money from individuals in the donor groups whom she connected with personally. We feel it is important to inform you that XXXXX’s contract was terminated because of financial irregularities, and threats of physical violence toward workers as well as some people who visited the property. On her exit XXXXX stole money and property valued at $66,073.00 MXN or $3,671.00 USD. As a result, a legal complaint with an arrest warrant was filed. Although these kinds of cases are difficult to prosecute under Mexican law, we ask that you discontinue all communications with Fabiola, so that if we come to a place where the warrant is acted upon, our legal position is clear.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Temple of Sacred Fire Healing Council of Elders
David Wiley, Deanna Jenne and Eliot Cowan

Posted by: sundowndancr ()
Date: December 10, 2023 10:27PM

i should like to hear much more about this story

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.