Help Keep Violent Cultists Behind Bars
Posted by: PhillyExile ()
Date: December 14, 2007 07:17AM

Sign the petition to keep the "MOVE 9" In Jail

[www.gopetition.com]

It is a possibility that the murderers of Philadelphia Police Officer James Ramp walk out of jail come August of this year.

This despite the fact that the eight surviving members of P.O. James Ramp bear responsibility for the veteran Officer’s death and the attempted murder of several other Officers and firefighters during the MOVE "confrontation" in 1978.

All of those convicted of the murder are and were members of the ultra-violent cult, based in Philadelphia, known as MOVE. It is a group that has caused numerous violent incidents and which still attempts to "recruit" new members on college campuses and other places where they can infiltrate and propogate the political aspect of their "beliefs" that center around destroying "the system".

. Officer Ramp, was a father, husband, Korean War Veteran, World War Two Veteran who served the people of Philadelphia faithfully for 23 years.

He died while attempting to aid a fellow officer who MOVE members had gunned down just moments earlier. That he is a hero, a member of the "greatest generation", is of no doubt. That those who stole his life deserve neither mercy nor support is also doubtless.

James Ramp was killed by people who have never once acknowledged the crime to which they have committed, never apologized to the family they left devastated, never once told the truth about the situation. And to add insult to injury, they defile his memory by claiming that the bullet that ended his life was one fired from a fellow officer.

And just as absurd as it is to think that these MOVE members will breath the free air, it should go without saying that one of those sent to jail for the killing is already free. This August she was observed screaming around the city "Free The MOVE 9". She is still unrepentant, still a devotee of the cult of death that murdered James Ramp and still a murderer. But yet she is free to do as she wishes, while Officer Ramp is free only to lay in his grave.

In an effort to demonstrate to the parole board the resistance to the release of the "MOVE 9", I started a petition that to date has garnered nearly 2,000 signatures. I have set a goal of 10,000 to send to the parole board around June or July.

I have been able to ascertain more information as to how people can voice their concerns about the possible release of these killers.

However, I am sad to report that according to the rules of the PA Parole Board that as outrageous as it may sound, the concerns of individual citizens are not to be considered when parole is considered for an inmate. The only exceptions are for those directly affected by the crime, family members, those officers and firefighters wounded, etc...Incredibly, the people of the community to which these murderers are to be released upon are not to be considered .

However, I would have to think on a personal level that if inundated by letters and presented with thousands of signatures, that such an outpouring of outrage would have to affect the decision of the parole board. That the board has already let out one of the murderers of James Ramp is vile enough, to unleash eight more is unconscionable and must be stopped.

The destruction that MOVE members have wrought upon the community is well known, the last thing the world needs is more of them out there. As it is, the cult on a daily basis, engages in illegal activity stretching from welfare fraud to the rape of children. All of this and the still "unsolved" murder of John Gilbride, whom I have no doubt was killed as a result of his conflict with MOVE.

So, in addition to signing the petition, I am encouraging people to write the parole board at the following address:

Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole
1101 South Front Street,
Suite 5100
Harrisburg, PA 17104-2517
(717) 787-5699

For more information on the case of the "MOVE 9" please visit the following website or email me at sept27th2002@yahoo.com.

You can also search the archives here at culteducation.com or themoveorganization.com and antimove.blogspot.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help Keep Violent Cultists Behind Bars
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: December 14, 2007 07:44AM

Phillyexile,

Let me help your cause by simplifying the link [www.culteducation.com]

Good luck in your noble cause

Re: Help Keep Violent Cultists Behind Bars
Posted by: PhillyExile ()
Date: December 15, 2007 10:09AM

Thanks Sparky,

One thing I was somewhat remiss in addressing is how the new book by Maureen Faulkner detailing the murder and the campaign to free his killer is as much a book about the perils of an authoritarian, violent, and manipulative cult, as it is about the tale of a widow's suffering.

The book "Murdered By Mumia", chronicles the vile abuse this widow endured at the hands of MOVE and their supporters (of which I was formerly one), and also shows how well-meaning politicans and Hollywood can be duped into believing just about anything if it is packaged the right way.

Also, the proceeds from the book all go to a charity that offers scholarships to young people who have lost parents to violence in the Philadelphia area.

It is a must read for anyone interested in how politics and cultism intersect and just how bad things can get when these two powerful ideolgical drives are harnessed and attached to a cause.

It can be ordered thru Amazon or any major bookstore should be carrying it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.