Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Rick Ross
Posted by: Lutz Fehling ()
Date: May 01, 2004 05:41AM

Hello all
Think that Rick Ross is a mega informed "guy" if I can say so who proves his intelligence (it does not seem to be fake intelligence).
(2) Think he wants to make satanism look harmless because either the stories on (fake) satanism are wrong (means that the satanism there is not untrue) or they're a try of satanists to make us believe they were harmless which Rick Ross despite being informed and intelligent can't see through.

Well, hope You don't take my post too serious even if I mean it so. Afterall I'm just a visitor from Germany but I'm kind of conditioned now from satans forums from Germany * and other things to fight satan wherever it shows

*Greets*

* ie parsimony.de -- Religionen -- Forum Satanismus

Options: ReplyQuote
Rick Ross
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 01, 2004 10:48AM

The facts just didn't support the "satanic panic" of the 1980s.

See [www.culteducation.com]

And also [www.culteducation.com]

Rick Ross
Posted by: linda ()
Date: June 18, 2004 01:35AM

I personaly do not know abought some things this man Rick has said.
I know that some of his information is infact untrue.
But the rest I have no clue of knowing :confused:

Rick Ross
Date: June 18, 2004 02:55AM

Anyone interested in Satanism and the bogus claims made by alleged "survivros" should read the information archived through the previously posted link.

This is not anything I have said, but rather reports from law enforcement, government agencies and news articles.

The Ross Institute database includes this information for public education.

The reports explain why the "Satanic Panic" of the 1980s was unfounded by recounting the facts and citing research.

It's really about the documented facts, not personal opinions.

Rick Ross
Posted by: Lakefield ()
Date: August 22, 2004 03:15PM

I have heard that Satanism is very widespread in the US. Especially in Wisconsin, how true is this?

Rick Ross
Date: August 22, 2004 07:33PM

Nothing.

Sounds like a rumor or "urban myth."

Stories about Satanism are often false.

Rick Ross
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 22, 2004 10:36PM

there is an old but very good book by Aldous Huxley called 'The Devils of Loudon'. (Later turned into a movie)

Huxley wrote a history of a case of social hysteria in a 17th Century French town that was exploited for political purposes. A priest in the town had made many enemies over the years, foolishly refused to leave, and in the end, a convent of nuns was persuaded to accuse the man of sorcery. He was burned at the stake.

The nuns remained convinced they were demon possessed because they were pressured to do so by their spiritual advisors and got all kinds of attention. When things went back to normal and the priests stopped making the nuns a tourist attraction, their symptoms of 'demon possession' faded.

Huxley described one of the priests in this way:

'He was one of those negative Christians to whom the Devil is more interesting than Christ.'

These are the people who forget that Christ told Peter that the gates of hell would never prevail against the Church, and who said that the advocacy of the Holy Spirit would always be available.

Many people need an enemy, any enemy, to have a sense of purpose in their lives. If they dont have someone or something to blame, they will create someone or something to blame. Going on a mission, even against something that does not exist, is energizing.

Huxleys' other sad observation from the book was, 'To keep the mind exclusively focused on evil is very dangerous. Every crusader is apt to go mad. The evil he crusades against....becomes a part of him.'

Some years ago, a man who was a professional profiler for the FBI wrote a book (I regret I cannot remember the title).

This man's unique profession was to 'think his way' into the minds of serial killers, trace their motivations, so the police could figure out their habits and arrest them as soon as possible before the claimed any more victims.

After some years in this painful job, the agent became sick from viral encephalitis and nearly died. He was very fortunate to make a full recovery.

When the agent did recover, he visited a cemetary where he had his wife had pre-purchased burial plots. He gazed a long time at the place where he would some day be buried and took a careful inventory of his situation.

The man had a gut feeling that he had become so dangerously ill because his work had stressed him out. He felt he wanted to continue as a profiler, but realized that he had been focusing too much of his attention on the dark side of the human condition.

The only way he could resume his work as a profiler and stay healthy was to balance his attention to the dark side of life by just as diligently cultivate an active spiritual life, affirming God and the reality of goodness, kindness and love in human life, not just looking at the worst of it.

Rick Ross
Posted by: Gezal ()
Date: August 24, 2004 03:54AM

Hi Folks,
I'm a new member here. I find the Satanism scare to be a fascinating subject. I'm 40 years old so I remember it quite well. I remember in the beginning when we heard mostly the stories from survivors. I believed at first that there was some kind of grand underground network of Satan worshipors.

It was Geraldo Rivera who made me a bit skeptical. Geraldo started talking about how large the "underground network" was. He claimed that the doctors, police, government officials, FBI, school teachers, etc. were all in on it. That was the point when I decided that it was all a load of hooey.

Here is another link that contains an extensive list of articles:

[users.cybercity.dk]

What a bizarre period of tim in our history.

Gezal

Rick Ross
Posted by: Lakefield ()
Date: August 27, 2004 10:34AM

rrmoderator
Nothing.

Sounds like a rumor or "urban myth."

Stories about Satanism are often false.

A friend of mine bought a house and they found all these eerie signs in the house. Throughout the day, they found all sorts of hair in certain areas of the house. And they came across a book on Satanism. That night, when the lights were off, they saw all these figures painting into the ceilings using invisible glow in the dark paint. They left and never returned.

I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't hearing it straight from someone who experienced the remnants of such a group.

Rick Ross
Date: August 27, 2004 08:25PM

Lakefield:

The items and painting is not proof of organized Satanism.

This could easily be a group of kids and/or remnants of almost anything.

See the detailed reports about Satanism at--

[www.culteducation.com]

Note the "Official Reports and Research."

There is just no proof to substantiate the wild claims made about Satanism. And many people were hurt by such false claims in various court cases.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.