Current Page: 14 of 24
Re: The Christ Family
Posted by: inthewind ()
Date: March 09, 2010 04:37AM

Sorry to disappoint you. From what I heard everyone is keeping it up and some are looking forward to going on the road. Why did 'you' guys degenerate so much that you have to take stabs at Him all the time. He can handle it though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 09, 2010 06:09AM

Cult leaders hurt people.

And the people they hurt often feel unhappy about that.

They also most often don't think highly of the cult leader that hurt them.

Posted by: privateperson ()
Date: March 09, 2010 06:19AM

"They also most often don't think highly of the cult leader that hurt them."

Rick, that has to be the understatement of the year!!!! Ya think?

I echo thirdj's comment, I am relieved that "Amen" is dead, I too worried that he would someday come and cause harm to my family, meaning more harm than he has already done.

I have heard in my lifetime "never speak ill of the dead", but Hitler is dead, as well as other horrible people throughout history, I place Amen in that category, and have nothing good to say about him, dead or alive. Kinda like a snake, the only good snake is a dead snake. Now "Amen"is a good snake. The world is a better place without him in it, and ya, I am sure his followers will continue to perpetuate his lies, go figure.

Oh, and my heart is just fine, I love God, Jesus and the truth. I love my family and friends too.

Date: March 09, 2010 07:01AM

inthewind said "I can't believe you could say something like that"

Something like what? We are not on drugs, and we have crystal clear memories of what happened to us in the CF, what do you really expect from us?By the way, in case you did not notice, this is not the "Yay cults" website. The owner of this site is AGAINST cults, and these forums are for us to kinda get out our mixed up hurt feelings over being vicitimized by the various cults out there, we are not here to pay homage or respect to ANY cult leader.

Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: March 09, 2010 08:18AM

in the wind;;;just what are you going to do "on the road" just what are you going to use to bambuzzel the poor unenlightend with. using christ is back wont work anymore'what with him dieing and all.calling yourself a saint would be a lie. I am just guessing but id say that even the good spirits will not help you now. so that only leaves the evil ones that are your buddys now;have you considered giving it up and doing your best to repair the damage that you helped cause ?perhaps some day you will understand what you have done and repent of your evil deeds

Posted by: inthewind ()
Date: March 09, 2010 09:32AM

I sent two messages. I don't know why they aren't going through.

Posted by: thethirdj ()
Date: March 09, 2010 12:23PM

In The Wind What Can't you believe? That you have spent your life living a lie? Thant you have spent your life assisting with the physcial and mental abuse of others? I have made no bones about how I felt about Charles Franklin McHugh, he was a lier, a child molester, drug addict and evil person. He caused so much hurt to me and my family that yes, I am glad he has finallly had to answer to the God he preteneded to be. He is where he is supposed to be in HELL. Ohh and I concer with Private person and Margaret, they are all going tobe fighting it out to see who will be "Amen" re-incarned what a farse! They just want to keep ripping people off and not only stealing thier money, but thier minds as well. Get a life, grow up, stop mooching off of others and get a damn job and support yourself, because I am sick and damn tired of my tax dollars paying for thier stupid butts.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 10, 2010 01:06AM

To whom it may concern:

"inthewind" has been banned from this message board.

Date: March 10, 2010 06:57AM

Rick Ross said

To whom it may concern:

"inthewind" has been banned from this message board.

Thank you Rick, I know it concerns me, thethirdj and margaret. It sure gets old listening to someone promote and defend the people who stole my childhood. You know, it takes a hell of a lot of damage to make a person actually GLAD that another human being is dead. These cult sympathizers like inthewind are sociopaths, they have no understanding or concern for the harm they cause others, it is not part of their life.

Thanks againg for making this message board a better place to visit, by cleaning house.

Posted by: mazinaw ()
Date: March 12, 2010 12:14PM

I was told by a member of "the christ family" that lightning told all the members to
"Leave those sisters alone" refering to some exmembers who left the group.
That was a long time ago. I am surprized a little that there is fear amongst exmembers
were there ever any instances of members stalking exmembers ?
plesae post them if you know of any.
I know other cults did this, [even hunted and killed] but not aware of any in the CF.
PS
A curious question?
Why do some 4um members refer to this man as "Amen" if they are not believers?
This is a "name" [anagram for amen] of deep reverence from Amen Ra [Amon Ra] one of the 3 Egyptian trinity dieties.

Current Page: 14 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.