Current Page: 11 of 24
Re: The Christ Family
Posted by: thethirdj ()
Date: November 13, 2009 08:30AM

In regards to the person who is trying to find out about Jane Doe, I left the family in 1980 and at that point they still wore white robes and yes they did walk bare foot. I was never in that part of the country but they did own several vans all painted desert camo with a blue star of David and a lightning bolt on them. I hope this helps you. I do not know much more as I left the group and I was only 17. Good Luck and thaks for trying to find out who this poor girl was. Gob Bless

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: November 13, 2009 11:41AM

how do littelist j-so nice to know that all you guys have made it just fine.Are living a well adjusted lifes and havent gone totaly wiggy like most everyone else did..Blessed are the idiots.I really thinks i saw god their a few times-but dang--I was by myself at the time and couldnt really give anyone credit for the happening...I been talking to the middle j and rose to you guys are the (only use-to-bees)I found yet that have really even come close to recovery,course I havent took a poll or anything-but I think it safe to say--We are very very lucky--must have been doing something right by the big guy in the sky hmmm=== i am just saying hi to you and run me a line. I remember you - sister margaret now called maggie- Is any body out there been neck deep and then shit and then shovne. I remember you - you have a beautifull laugh-and you singed like a bird....your hippie friend magariffic the teriffic...

Posted by: kseej2008 ()
Date: November 13, 2009 05:59PM

to THETHIRDJ...THANK YOU!!!! That is going to help confirm...it was said a brown colorish van dropped her off....no mention of a star though but maybe something to explore.

Any body remember a Fidencia Parede from Glasgow,TX? An id was found several days later after the Jane Doe was found...not sure it is Jane Does but would go along with being in the Christ Family being from TX and CA. She could not be located in TX either.

anybody know of a break off group that called themselves "Into the Light"?

I am determined to give this girl her name back...I drove 3 hours to where she was murdered to get a better idea of the area...I left thinking she had to belong to one of these groups...a hitchhiker would not have been dropped off there..larger town only a few more miles...dropping off members at each exit to recruit/or do their thing makes more sense

Thanks again...any info is more than I have about this group...I am glad you all seem to be doing well....I guess I just don't understand the call of it...what made you join...just life being at a rough point or was that guy just really that convincing...just curious is all. How did you eat? get money to buy food...oh I really want to know about your feet...strange I know...but would the whole bottom of your foot get calloused with no shoes...or was it no worse than having a bad pair of shoes on. okay I'll quit running off with the mouth... :)

Date: November 14, 2009 10:43AM

I found the TX person about 5 minutes ago....so she is alive. id may have been found/borrowed

please keep this girl in mind..more that are looking the better chance to figure out who she was...she had to have some friends, she was a "sister" of yours...I am sure of it.

age aprox 25, aprox 5'4" shaved head...I would post a pic/sketch but don't believe I can but just search Blue Earth Minnesota Jane Doe .....the doenetwork will be one of the matches. She deserves this.

and again thank you

Posted by: thethirdj ()
Date: November 16, 2009 02:51AM

James Dure's book if full of lies, he tells stories that he heard around camp fires and puts a sensationilzed spin on to make it sound better. The stories he quotes about Panama are FALSE, no one walked through the jungle, no one was raped, what a crock of BS

Date: November 29, 2009 12:27PM

just bumping this up...hoping to find any Christ Family members that went through Waverly, Iowa and southern Minnesota. I believe one of your family members may be a Jane Doe from 1980 murder...trying to help find her identity. Any clues would be appreciated.

Thank you

Posted by: privateperson ()
Date: December 11, 2009 02:03AM

Just wanted to mention that the book "In The Wind", contains slander and libel, Ms. Clarke did not have persission to use the actual names of individuals. She said ugly judgemntal things about *some* people who did her no harm whatsover. I did read her book, she was a hippie and druggie PRIOR to joining the Christ Family, they did not turn her into that. I am sure that she was harmed in some mental way, we all were, but the commentary style in which she wrote the book came off phony and unbelievable.

Mr. Dure's book is simply lies, complete fiction for the most part. In other parts he repeated stories that he heard others tell, and mixed up the facts, and claimed that he was present at these events, his book is a dubious piece of trash.

I have been told many times in my life "you should write a book!!!" after telling just a snippet of what I have been through, after reading these two, I just want to barf, and never read or write again.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 11, 2009 02:33AM

privateperson:

Please don't rant here.

Was there any retraction, apology or correction published regarding the book you rant about?

Was there a lawsuit filed specifically for "slander" or "libel"/

Posted by: oneofsix ()
Date: December 11, 2009 04:03AM

Lol, sorry can't help it... I've been told countless times to write a book, and I feel the same way you do :-)

Posted by: privateperson ()
Date: December 11, 2009 11:42AM

Rick,

I am not "ranting", just stating a fact. To answer your questions, no, there was not a retraction, apology or anything of that nature in Ms Clarke's book, and yes there has been a lawsuit filed. If someone wrote lies about you, you would not be happy about it. By the way, I am absolutely against the Christ Family, aparently you have not read any of my posts, there are plenty of bad things that are true that she could have revealed, but did not, however, gave the real names of minor children, what did those kids do to her? They still have to go on with thier lives with tons of baggage, perhaps they do not want the whold world to know their parent(s) were so messed up. It is embarassing.

Current Page: 11 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.